Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 12:24:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best wishes friend- Angel cast member dies  (Read 3196 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« on: March 31, 2009, 09:16:16 pm »

Aww soo sad.  One of my favorite "Angel" actors Andy Hallet died Sunday at only 33 yrs old of heart disease.  Hug to his friends and family.

There are some great pic here to remember him by:         http://www.tv.com/angel/show/12/viewer.html?flag=1&ii=5&gri=12&grti=101

Heart2

Sims by Dasi:

Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2009, 09:23:45 pm »

Oh no ... this is so sad. Angel was absolutely my favourite show ever, and I loved everyone on it. This is as terrible as when Glenn Quinn died. I cried then and I think I'm gonna cry now.  Cry

My other ride is a chocobo.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2009, 09:32:51 pm »

Oh no ... this is so sad. Angel was absolutely my favourite show ever, and I loved everyone on it. This is as terrible as when Glenn Quinn died. I cried then and I think I'm gonna cry now.  Cry

Oh now I am going to cry.  I loved Doyle! Always was curious as to why he was written out.  I came late to the series but it's my #1 favorite show.  Now when I watch that final scene of him making that Angel agency commercial I'm going to be full on tear-ridden. Sad

Sims by Dasi:

Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2009, 09:37:04 pm »

There's a lot of Angel episodes that leave me like that. I don't even like to think about the last episode.  Cry I've watched that entire series about 10 times, if not more. I can still remember the first episode the day it first aired, my brother made me watch it. I'd never watched Buffy or anything before that, but I was so madly in love with that show.

Andy will be missed.  Cry

My other ride is a chocobo.
VampyrMuffinMan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2009, 12:48:14 am »

I wasn't so thrilled at the idea of the spinoff, but it didn't take much for me to like it just as much as Buffy.  In fact, I just watched both series through, again.  Lorne was one of my favorite characters and hearing that Andy was just 33 make the performances even more amazing.  It's definitely a sad day...  ::does the sad-day dance::

Check out my HubPages for useful computer tutorials.  [link under wolfie]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: