Insimenator.org
April 30, 2024, 05:50:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Question with a sim  (Read 2307 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Care

contimplation or constipation?

View Profile WWW
« on: April 01, 2009, 09:39:16 pm »

I have a sim I just made and I am having this problem

Is it something that randomly happens or could it be from the default face replacements I just downloaded?

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2009, 09:52:23 pm »

It could be the default faces. Are they the ones from roshimitzu? You migh like to let her know Smiley

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2009, 10:02:08 pm »

EEK I notice that teeth out of the face type animation with ALL of my toddlers! I think it may be in the game by default as a glitch but you know when there in there cribs and ready to be let out and they scream and to me it really sounds like the babies are going "Mammmmaaaa!" anyone else catch on to that? Grin well just when they are opening there mouths to scream you can see there teeth below their jaw Blink just thought I would share that I have never seen that on any the adults just my toddlers?...
Care

contimplation or constipation?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2009, 11:39:37 pm »

I did let her know, but I am not sure exactly which one I used I randomly went through them and chose one and then tweaked it a tad?

Edit: I gave her a face lift and it seems to be a tad better?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2009, 01:05:16 am by Care » Logged

Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2009, 01:50:14 am »

SimGirl20: I think everyone gets the teeth below the jaw with toddlers. I stopped taking pictures on toddlers screaming in the crib because it's very hard to Photoshop out. I've seen quite a few pictures with that particular teeth glitch so it's not isolated to your game - just about everyone, if not everyone, gets it.

Care: It looks to me as if she has a very small face. It looks like her whole face was pushed up so that she would have a small forehead. Try giving her more surgery - elongate the chin and move the whole face down, see if that helps. It looks like the game is trying to place the teeth in a particular spot but her face is just too small to allow that.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2009, 02:02:27 am »

Engram: I always thought that was weird with the toddlers teeth below there jaws, I mean c'mon you would think Maxis could do better than that!

Care: She's looking a wee bit better I would keep on working on her face lifts and see if that helps? good luck
roshimitzu

Foxxi On the Runnnnn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2009, 03:22:52 am »

Hmmmmm well personally i havent seen any of ths happen YET!! But it might..and Im sorry if its my faces!!!!!

The toddler teeth is very frustrating very frustrating....
Ive had the adults a while back once or twice have it but it only showed once and went away like that...
and also the face size i have this sim with the smallest face but nothing comes through her chin...sometimes if a lip is a bit too high or low i get a funny reeaction...

I hope its not mine but sometimes it might be a glitch...
but regardless shes cute!!

PrettyBabySims<br />Hosted By <br />Shock-Shame
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: