Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 04:25:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Smallville, Supernatural anyone?  (Read 3068 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
kinnika

View Profile
« on: March 26, 2009, 09:25:15 am »

I'm new to this particular forum so I'm not sure if I can place this question here. But its something I haven't been able to find at all on the net. Since you guys are so good at digging for answers or links to Sim's questions, I was wondering if you could help me with this...

I am currently watching Supernatural and Smallville on DVD (I hate watching them on T.V. I always stay a half season behind so I can watch the finale's and the season opener side by side). I was wondering if I can actually watch Supernatural, Season 4 and Smallville, season 8, from the first to 10th or so episode on the net. I found a couple of links. One of them is Smallville, season 8, 1st to current episodes. But unfortunately, the dang thing says its been removed due to infringement (at the least the first two). GAH4

Does anyone know where I can actually watch full episodes from the beginning of the current seasons of both Supernatural and Smallville? I know they're out there. After many frustrating searches, I thought I could ask for help. 

"[T]here's a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing[.]"; Hence: There are a lot of great Sims stuff out there for free that are just as good as name brands you pay for!

So please, take note: http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
moo-moo

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2009, 09:54:37 am »

try buddytv
i signed up there and i think you can watch full episodes be careful though because they have spoilers there too that tell you EXACTLY wat will happen in future episodes
kinnika

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2009, 11:41:06 am »

I really appreciate your response, but that is the link that comes up with "removed due to infringement" and Supernatural just won't play.

"[T]here's a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing[.]"; Hence: There are a lot of great Sims stuff out there for free that are just as good as name brands you pay for!

kinnika

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2009, 09:12:52 am »

Okay, so finally, I find a site where there are no "infringement issues". I am so excited!

And then, I realize that it is just one big scam to buy Megavideo! I am one and half episodes in and bam! It stops! It wants me to buy Megavideo or discontinue watching! So, you can imagine what happened next...

Explode

http://www.streamtvshows.info/tv/Supernatural/19

So, try this site at your own risk. If anyone can help me find a good site where I don't have to pay anything and where they start these current seasons from the beginning, please let me know.

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2009, 10:27:50 am »

Any site that had uploaded espisodes to watch for free, unless it's the official sites, will have done so illegally, and we can't help with that. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the site rules.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: