Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 05:23:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are These Sexy Feet??  (Read 6041 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« on: April 04, 2009, 04:21:18 am »

Hey I have been playing with GP's Miana BodyShape I'm sure you all know lol rolleyes but anyway I was wondering if GP used Blooms Sexy Feet Mesh for the feet on the Miana shape because if so would it be okay to download pupke1979's toe-nail polish or no? here is a picture I stole out of Cares thread Grin
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 12:18:16 am by caffeinated.joy » Logged
jaccirocker
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2009, 06:58:47 pm »

They sure are you can use Pupke's and I did some too.
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2009, 11:10:33 pm »

Thats wonderful news Jaccirocker I will download her toes straight away and also yours but I am curious are these toenail polishes classified as accessories like any other finger nail polish would be or what?
jaccirocker
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2009, 12:54:59 pm »

Yes the polish is, however if I can remember correctly you have to have on pjs, undies or swim to find these in the glasses/accessory bin. Let me know if you need more help.
Care

contimplation or constipation?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2009, 01:02:54 pm »

just a note if you use the toenail polish accessory if you are wearing any clothes with shoes besides the tennis shoes the toenails will appear way out from the body so when in dresses or formal etc you may want to take the toenails off Smiley Also I am starting to add toenail polish to the new sets of stuff I make barefoot.

SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2009, 11:24:28 pm »

Well apparently the polishes I downloaded by Pupke aren't compatible with the Miana shape because I was wearing a swimsuit in BS and found all the files by her and selected one but it did not show up on the models feet so I figure either I don't have the required meshes even though I thought that I did because if GP used Blooms sexy feet meshes then why wouldn't her toenails show up on the sexy feet on the miana models I'm confused...
Care

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2009, 10:01:52 pm »

they show up on mine? Not sure what the problem is.

SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2009, 12:03:26 am »

Hmm, did they show up in BS though because I haven't been able to test them out in-game?
jaccirocker
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2009, 01:01:19 am »

Urrrm, do you have the mesh for the toenails from BLooM's section. That could be the reason they aren't showing and/or it may only be for undies and pjs, I really can't remember. I usually only use my stuff in game and most of it has the tonails incoporated in the outfit already. But I do know that once they're selected they show up with all clothing, I have to go to a mirror and remove them for the outfits that don't have sexy feet.
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2009, 01:08:47 am »

No I didn't download the meshes from Blooms section because I thought that they were included when GP made the Miana bodyshape with the sexy feet already included Care, did you download Blooms meshes for the poilshes to show up or did you just use GP's mesh from the Miana shape already on the sexy feet oh well maybe I should wander over there and download those and see if that changes anything huh?
Care

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2009, 10:05:33 am »

I have the meshes. GP's stuff has colored toenails only on certain stuff its on the textures.

Dmcclure1

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2009, 04:00:47 pm »

Wait whats wrong with her boobs?
im gay so im not trying to sound like a perv.

Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2009, 04:32:14 pm »

It's an abnormal body type, made to resemble the anorexic, I do believe. Nothing looks like it ought when a body is too thin or too fat.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Care

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2009, 05:59:15 pm »

LOL she just has very small breasts most people do on that tiny of a frame. And yes it was meant to be an eating disorder bodyshape-- but you don't have to have an eating disorder to be small.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: