Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 10:45:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Sim puts Octomom to shame!  (Read 11454 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
brat1083
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2009, 07:48:04 pm »

Hilarious, just hilarious! Laugh2 ROFL

I know that dads-to-be can be nervous wrecks but this particular dad must be munching down valium like it's candy. I quess this gives the concept "no more time to ourselves till they're eighteen" a whole new meaning. Grin 
the Disney staring the dad Dazed and ConfusedTee Hee
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2009, 08:39:12 pm »

DaSpecial1

The follow on Disney movie when their all teen 400 The Tale of Teen Dramas or Run Away Mom staring Julia Roberts then when they drag her back call the movie Kicking and Screaming return of Mom

Three possible Disney remakes for these Sims:

101 Dalmations {a new twist}: Cruella's got a brand new bag
Tiny Pirates of the Carribean:  The Turner 300
W/ Bonus Collector's DVD Specials:   *Elizabeth's lil secrets
                                           *Will & Elizabeth: Making the most of one night
                                           *Heaven's Gate {interview excerpt-->} "The Flying Dutchman keeps our love alive says Admiral Turner...it's so hard to leave 309
                                                       loved ones for so long.  Liz is a really brave woman."

*310 bottles of Rum on the wall:  The real reason Davy Jones & Calypso feared the power of love.

Really Freaky Friday
« Last Edit: April 05, 2009, 08:50:49 pm by DaSpecial1 » Logged

Sims by Dasi:

Feisty32
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2009, 11:27:59 pm »

bahahahaha DaSpecial that's epic hehe.Laugh ROFL

just by the sounds of it that sims hubby must have a lethal hoohaa.Laugh ROFL
brat1083
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2009, 11:35:19 pm »

DaSpecial1

The follow on Disney movie when their all teen 400 The Tale of Teen Dramas or Run Away Mom staring Julia Roberts then when they drag her back call the movie Kicking and Screaming return of Mom

Three possible Disney remakes for these Sims:

101 Dalmations {a new twist}: Cruella's got a brand new bag
Tiny Pirates of the Carribean:  The Turner 300
W/ Bonus Collector's DVD Specials:   *Elizabeth's lil secrets
                                           *Will & Elizabeth: Making the most of one night
                                           *Heaven's Gate {interview excerpt-->} "The Flying Dutchman keeps our love alive says Admiral Turner...it's so hard to leave 309
                                                       loved ones for so long.  Liz is a really brave woman."

*310 bottles of Rum on the wall:  The real reason Davy Jones & Calypso feared the power of love.

Really Freaky Friday
How about Diapers of the Carribean you can have the babies get nasty if they loose their pacifier.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2009, 12:19:29 am »

Actually I picture the disoriented & frazzled Disney Freaky Friday Mom yelling to the teens:     
"Look I know one of you has my soul now tell me who's turned into who, right now!!!! Waiting 2  *297 suspiciously quiet stares Whistle & a couple stiffled giggles Titter*
"OK you the one who just yelled: "No school yay! *grabs perpetrator one by the hand* Poke2 Now... *continues smugly*--there's at least one I know isn't me!!! Only 307 of you left Blink.  Which one of you has my Body!!! Eyebrow 

Yahoo *Meanwhile's mom's new body host slipped out for an adventure with 10 siblings in the family van* Tee Hee

What can I say? I have a very active imagination. Cheesy

Sims by Dasi:

Feisty32
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2009, 03:18:32 am »

and your ctive imagination is amazing. Grin rolleyes

she can always give those kids the guilt trip i carried all you 308 babies for nine months and this is the thanks i get hahahaha.Laugh ROFL
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2009, 06:50:47 am »

Aw she's a sim most she can boast is 3 days...  Still 308 babies for three days is still quite a task.

Btw, where in the world would you put them Blink?  There'd be no room for beds or cribs or furniture or toys...heck would there even be a path to the toilet? ewww Tee Hee
« Last Edit: April 06, 2009, 07:09:18 am by DaSpecial1 » Logged

Sims by Dasi:

Feisty32
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2009, 09:29:57 am »

ok let me rephrase that i carried you in my body for three 3 days and this is the thanks i get hahaha.

you raised some very good questions there lol. Grin ROFL

Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2009, 06:47:13 am »

Why, that's almost...

400 BABIES!
All I have to say is.....

HEY! Do you want to feel SO ENERGETIC?
Try Powerthirst! The energy drink for people who need GRATUITOUS AMOUNTS OF ENERGY!
With all new flavors like SHOCKOLATE! Chocolate energy! It's like adding chocolate to an ELECTRICAL STORM!
Sound the alarm! You'll be UNCOMFORTABLY ENERGETIC!
What's that, you want strawberry? Well, how about RAWBERRY? Made with lightning! REAL LIGHTNING!
SPORTS! ARRGH!
  You'll be good at them! It's an energy drink for men! MENERGY! These aren't your dad's puns! These are energy puns! TURBOPUNS!
Science, energy, science, energy, electrolytes, turbolytes, powerlytes, more lights than YOUR BODY HAS ROOM FOR!
You'll be so fast, Mother Nature will be like SLOOOWWW DOOOWWWNNN! And you'll be like F*** YOU and kick her in the face with your ENERGY LEGS!
 You'll have so much energy, energy ARRGH, just running ALL THE TIME!
Power running, power lifting, power sleeping, power dating, power eating, power laughing, power spawning babies! You'll have so many babies! 400 BABIES!
Give Shockolate to your babies and they'll be good at sports! Make your babies run ABNORMALLY FAST!
They'll run as fast as KENYANS! People will watch them running and think they're KENYANS! They'll run as fast as KENYANS! against actual KENYANS! and it'll be a tie and they'll get deported back to KENYA!
Hey, go with the sure thing, don't gamble on your energy!
SNAKE EYES!
Try Powerthirst, the energy drink that'll make you ARRGH! SPORTS! ARRGH!
saowens
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2009, 06:54:03 am »

I'm wondering if the first one born would be a teenager before the last one was born?
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2009, 08:44:14 am »

I'm wondering if the first one born would be a teenager before the last one was born?

Laugh2 Giggle

Sims by Dasi:

brat1083
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2009, 10:54:25 am »

Is there a sims version of an epadurial, I think shes going to need it
kaoz666
J.M. Pescado Supporter

IN-FRAKKIN'-CREDIBLE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2009, 10:55:51 am »

After giving birth to that many damn babies, the mother should have free EVERYTHING for LIFE.

And she should also be the official spokesperson for Trojans...

maniac19642003
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2009, 04:36:45 pm »

Hell, the first one might be an elder before the last one is born lol

After giving birth to that many damn babies, the mother should have free EVERYTHING for LIFE.

I agree.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2009, 10:45:12 pm »

That's no household--it's the birth of several neighborhoods Laugh2.    I foresee a bit of trouble when they're old enough to date Slap Eyebrow.

Sims by Dasi:

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: