Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 01:22:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Skye's Sappiness--to Melt The Heart--Ahh, love.....  (Read 3924 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Skye

Sims Creator

View Profile WWW
« on: July 06, 2009, 10:38:16 pm »

Having been absent for so long, I wanted you all to know the reason why.  If you read it it's a very good story!  Brought a tear to my eye, and a smile to my heart--I hope you like it!

http://www.myspace.com/pen61
I'm so sorry I haven't been online in such a long time. I have found someone who was lost to me, and I have been enjoying his company ever since. I am sorry if I have neglected all my friends here lately. I know you will all enjoy this though.

I want to share with you something that means a lot to me, and a story of hope that melted and mended a truely broken heart. It is something like you could read in one of those family magazines, or maybe reader's digest. Something that doesn't happen every day.

A bit over two weeks ago I met up with a fellow I knew back when I was 14! This man was my first boyfriend, my first love, and I have missed him very much over the long years of not knowing what happened to him.

When we got together and talked (and talked and talked and .....) He and I BOTH had the same thought.

God, in His wisdom, decided that we needed to bring this around in the circle to bring the two of us back together once more. Isn't that a beautiful thought to go to sleep each night with?

We were a couple of those kids who hadn't had their heads on straight yet. In much trouble much of the time, we were a couple of hard heads and trouble makers; Bob thinks that if we hadn't had those life changes, we would probably not have lasted either.

Hard to believe ol' Skye was ever a 'hard head' trouble maker, eh? muahahahaha!

His wonderful daughter found me on myspace here, and told me that he had told his kids about me, and the fun stories. She said my name, and told me her fathers name. I got SOOOO excited, and begged her for more information right then and there!!! She wrote me where he was, and how I could get a hold of him-and the rest is history!

We have been very busy still talking and reminiscing about our past, as well as what we've been up to since then.

This man still makes my heart do a 'double take' and I still see the wonderful, marvelous, awesome fellow I knew way back when I was 14, and I hope to never be without this wonderful man ever again.

* time standing still-sm.jpg (49.93 KB, 500x375 - viewed 3260 times.)
« Last Edit: January 14, 2010, 01:07:13 pm by skye » Logged

I don't have net  so can't do  requests right now. so sorry
Skye

Sims Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2009, 03:11:04 pm »

I am adding on here, so I thought I'd write here under the other one......

I now have TWO new grand daughters---LOTUS MONDOUX and BREANNA KASTNER!!! Both darlings were born in JULY!!! two weeks apart!  Now how's THAT for WONDERFUL?!!!!

Me n the cowboy still going stronger than ever, and I am very happy!!!

I don't have net  so can't do  requests right now. so sorry
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: