Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 01:45:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Recording Studio from Sims2Tech  (Read 4279 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ghostwrytr

View Profile
« on: April 07, 2009, 02:47:32 am »

So I have been on a DLing rampage with a sudden obsession with music studios.  I got a lot of stuff from the place that shall not be named...LOL!  I'm sure you know what I am talking about.  Anyways...I saw this pic of a mic and monitor that I found, but then I wanted the Wall paint, wallpaper...whatever you want to call it(which I haven't found by the way)

In my search for that I stumble across this other pic at the sims2 community gallery and I really really want it!!  The link sends me to a dead page(go daddy ads).  It said it was from Sims2Tech.  You know what happens when you type that into google?!  Sims 2 Tech support pages....lots of them.  

So please...Anyone?  

Wallpaper in first pic and mainly the computer thing and the gold records in the second pic.

Admin Note: Please don't upload images to the server, please put them on Photobucket or another similar site. Thank you and have a nice day.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2009, 07:38:27 pm by Paden » Logged
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2009, 03:38:30 am »

It's a dead site. The domain name is up for sale. I couldn't find it at the graveyard or at SimsCave so you might have to hope that some nice person who has it will share it with you.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Sierra

Don't mind me... I'm just lurking

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2009, 07:24:45 am »

Actually it's in the Exnem -site now. Smiley
http://www.exnemsims.com/forum/showthread.php?p=18752
...or you can get it from the Booty:
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/exnem/themed_sets/music/

Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2009, 07:29:41 am »

Good to know, Sierra Smiley When I was trying to track it down, everyone's links still led to the old site and nobody had updated.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Sierra

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2009, 07:51:12 am »

I know what you mean. I had been looking for this same thing quite awhile, before actually finding it. Smiley

ghostwrytr

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2009, 08:37:02 pm »

Thank you so much YAY...I had actually stumbled onto this but didn't think it was the same one.  Now....about that wallpaper....  Grin
Tess35

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2009, 04:19:00 pm »

what about those records on the wall?   where can I get them?

"Out on the road between nowhere and here........"
Sierra

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2009, 04:51:34 pm »

If they were Sims2Tech's own - and I assume they were - they're rpobably lost now. At least I could not find them anywhere. I'll keep my eyes open, though. In the mean time, I found something similar which you can use if you wish. Wink

http://www.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=95439

Edit: Something interesting... I saw recolor of the blue&gold record in the center. It was a recolor and copied into another frame but the same one still and this creator uploaded it as his own. Just another surprise from the TSR in a long list of surprises... Hmph
« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 05:12:36 pm by Sierra » Logged

Tess35

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2009, 07:46:58 am »

thanks but I have those.   =)

"Out on the road between nowhere and here........"
groovytunes

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2009, 07:56:53 pm »

THANKS Sierra... You ROCK!!!!!   
Pages: [1]
  Print