Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 10:38:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: I have the safest neighbourhood ever! Plus, angry sims are useful to me!  (Read 23087 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Casual Dude

Happy suiside.

View Profile
« on: April 07, 2009, 10:00:20 am »

I dont know what the heck happens with people who have the burglary job, but it seems there is NO burglars in my neighbourhood! There has been NO buglaries and i played the game since 2007! Since then, nada burglaries! zilch, squat, nil, zero, not a soul. Its extremely strange. I even put a load of expensive things outside (eg vases) and built no burlar alarms or walls, guess what? Unless a angry sim booting a trashcan counts as a burglar, NONE.

About the other thing;

Has your sim been on the drink, and ended up snogging there lovers best mate in front of them? is he going red in anger? thats when you know your bin is going to be knocked over and your newspapers are stolen on a daily routine. And strangely, its become useful to one of my sim's lot's.

Every time the angry ex kicks down the bin, it gives the maid something to do. And also, she NEVER reads the newspaper. So that helps that he steals it. Neat eh?  Rock
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 12:17:58 am by caffeinated.joy » Logged

I deleted my whole damn downloads. Big mistake :@
Sierra

Don't mind me... I'm just lurking

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2009, 10:19:22 am »

No robberies at all? That's strange. Though, after BV or was it OFB, the robberies has been a rare occasions. Undecided

Yep, sometimes its handy when someone steals the paper. "Mr Big" in his red robe does that all the time. It's so funny, because he thinks he's so sneaky and unnoticeable. Grin

Casual Dude

Happy suiside.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2009, 10:21:24 am »

I actually only have sims 2 deluxe, so thats even more strange   shocked

I wish you could call the police on them (angry dudes), it would make it much humourous...

Sierra

Don't mind me... I'm just lurking

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2009, 11:01:30 am »

yes, even stranger, I agree.

Actually, Mr Big isn't even angry and most of the time he doesn't even personally know my sims. He just seems to like to steal the paper anyway. Grin

Casual Dude

Happy suiside.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2009, 11:02:38 am »

lol sneaky. Maybe he cheesed off the newspaper guy and (S)HE steals HIS newspaper? chain reaction lol

Feisty32
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2009, 11:50:17 am »

i got bragging rights i have only had one burglar break in my sims houses only once and that's ts2 came out lol.
satan

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2009, 09:33:50 am »

i love it when someone kicks over the trash can because then it's easy to remember to compost it. the maid is just too quick at taking out the trash. that, and i always forget to have my sim take it out because i'm busy making her do other stuff.
satan

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2009, 09:36:56 am »

oh and, yeah, i haven't had a burglar in forever either. i use to get one in the first couple of days after moving a sim in because i'd always forget about the burglar alarm, but i've gone up to a sim week without getting a burglar alarm and i still haven't seen one in ages. it's probably some stupid mod i have. i was actually yearning for one awhile back because i wanted to see if i could urge a fight without destroying a relationship(my sim is very popular, but nooooo.....
Feisty32
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2009, 09:42:40 pm »

that is hilairious haha.ROFL Laugh
Casual Dude

Happy suiside.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2009, 06:51:09 am »

I havent had a hurger since i got the game, i might purposely buy loads of expensive stuff and no alarm and see if it comes, if not im glitched.

kaoz666
J.M. Pescado Supporter

IN-FRAKKIN'-CREDIBLE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2009, 11:06:04 am »

I had a Burglar show up once since I've been playing the game, which is equally as weird because I've been playing since 2006. HOWEVER, the lot that he showed up just so happened to have one of my fave Servos, Hawkeye on it. And thanks in part to Paladin's Servo Security System hack, it was the last house the b****** ever tried to rob. Fried the poor chump to a crisp, then had Hawkeye clean up the remains, LMAO! He's got a nice spot in the back of Gothier Green Lawns now, and on his earn it should read:

"Here rests *Random name because I didn't bother to remember it". Man was he stupid."

Cheesy
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 11:43:33 am by Paden » Logged

Casual Dude

Happy suiside.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2009, 12:50:49 pm »

Wow. I hope none of my sims try to rob yours house  shocked

Simsane

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2009, 02:23:15 am »

Hey Casual Dude, maybe you've never been burglarized before because they all moved into my simhood, lol!  My poor sims are so traumatized by burglars -- I have every ep and sp up to Celebrations (so, up to Seasons for ep's but Celebrations was released one month after Seasons and I have that one too) and the burglar seems to hit my sim houses frequently.  One poor family were burglarized twice in one sim week!

I have alarms installed on their cars and have discovered that if I leave a car on the driveway instead of having it parked in the garage that the alarm will start going off before the burglar can even get into their house -- which helps sometimes.  And due to my bad luck with burglars, I definitely put alarms near every door that leads to the outside as well.

Anyway, want to move into my simhood?   Undecided
« Last Edit: April 11, 2009, 02:31:35 am by Simsane » Logged
CVK418

Hi i'm Crystal and I LOVE the sims 2!!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2009, 11:12:37 am »

SO unfair lol..i don't know what it is but my sims get burgled all the dang time..likee verytime i turn around my big tv or my nice car even my FREAKIN BED is getting swiped..my sims must be crime magnets or sumthin..wish i could get a break..even with the burgler alarm..they may get caught..but they still show up tryin to take stuff..then the stupid cop doesnt even give me my stuff back cause its 'evidence' bleh..lol..and for furture reference..you CAN NOT hit on the burglar...unledd my sim is doin sumthin wrong..shes me umm..'popular' sim as well  Evil well anyhoo thats my thing..i need some BURGALAR be-gones...but then again..i'v grown accustomed to his face..hehehehe

when life gives you lemons
make grape juice! ..and confuse everyone
^_^
VampyrMuffinMan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2009, 04:12:12 pm »

SO unfair lol..i don't know what it is but my sims get burgled all the dang time..likee verytime i turn around my big tv or my nice car even my FREAKIN BED is getting swiped..my sims must be crime magnets or sumthin..wish i could get a break..even with the burgler alarm..they may get caught..but they still show up tryin to take stuff..then the stupid cop doesnt even give me my stuff back cause its 'evidence' bleh..lol..and for furture reference..you CAN NOT hit on the burglar...unledd my sim is doin sumthin wrong..shes me umm..'popular' sim as well  Evil well anyhoo thats my thing..i need some BURGALAR be-gones...but then again..i'v grown accustomed to his face..hehehehe

In my game it's pretty easy to hit on the burgler.  You just have to wait until the furious subsides.  Then build up enough to invite them over and of course make sure the cow-plant hasn't been fed... 

Of course, on the other hand, one of my characters got a female burgler and proceeded to totally seduce her, AND the female cop that showed up all within 2 1/2 sim days w/o cheating (except no jealousy but I don't think that was an issue).  It was a proud moment...  Especially when the burgler gifted my girl for a dream date.

Check out my HubPages for useful computer tutorials.  [link under wolfie]
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: