Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 09:08:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: a longer pregnancy  (Read 3326 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
amoraselvagen

View Profile
« on: April 08, 2009, 04:45:18 pm »

I google it but I didn't find ! Embarrassed

A longer pregnancy. Like 3 seasons. Rock
I would love it. and some way to have them prenmature Grin

Thank you all

Before I was very adcited to thesims2. But now....now I am much more!!!
Monk420

FEAR ME FOR I SHALL RULE MY SIMS!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2009, 03:22:50 pm »

Go to simbiology.com get the Sim Blender, it will allow you to hold the pregnancy for as long as you want, or get the Inteenimator witch i think is at the same site, it to can hold pregnancy for as long as you like, and has option to have you sims give birth instantly at any time you want.

Today I sit here wondering if I shall be a fireman today or a ghost hunter or maybe a doctor instead of just crafting potions to turn imaginary friends real.....
miss nette

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2009, 12:43:58 pm »

There is a way to speed up the pregnancy in-game. (I use this when I have a sim almost at the top of her career track and don't want her to take days off to be pregnant.) It's not premature birth, because the baby is fully formed, but the baby is born w/in a couple of sim hours.

1. Use the "testingCheatsEnabled" cheat. (If you haven't used it before, in neighborhood view, hit control+C, then enter boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true  in the box that pops up.)
2. When you are in the sim household, hold Shift and click the desired sim.
3. Click "More" until you see "Spawn", and click "Spawn".
4. Click "Tombstone of L&D", and you'll see a tombstone appear.
5. Click the tombstone, and click "More" until you see "Speed up my pregnancy".
6. Delete the tombstone and turn off the cheat (control+C, boolProp testingCheatsEnabled false)

It goes faster than the steps appear. Good luck!
darkannie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2009, 08:23:24 pm »

I use inSim or the sim blender to adjust the pregnancy lengths.  I tried having them pregnant for three seasons but that took too long.  I find that three days for every trimester is good.  I suspend every pop until midnight of the same day and let it resume and she'll pop or give birth on the third day then.  I've gotten so used to doing that that I can't imagine a regular three-day pregnancy.

I would like a mod that would do that for me though.  I've gotten used to doing it for myself, but the less I have to micro-manage the better.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: