Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:54:12 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Unmerging single file  (Read 1654 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
brad2006

View Profile
« on: April 09, 2009, 09:19:35 am »

There's a way of merging .package files into a single .package file, is there anyway to unmerge them?

Thank you
spyda

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2009, 09:28:42 am »

A while back i remember reading of a program that allowed you to gather up your download files and compact them into a compressed single file and vice-versa, Ill take a look around, cause for the life of me, i can't remember what it was called or where it was, but im 100% sure something like that does exist, If you find one before i do let me know, might cut down on all the clutter i have in my downloads folder!!!
brad2006

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2009, 09:38:23 pm »

The only thing I know that can merge files is color binning tool, but it only merges hair colors, while DJS Sims has the compressorizer which compress files into smaller size but not into one file
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2009, 09:50:02 pm »

You can do it with SimPE just extract the part you don't want then delete it from that package file. Then create a new file and import what you extracted. If you don't want the other part then just delete it without exporting.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
brad2006

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2009, 08:00:16 pm »

I don't really get that, when I opened the package file, there are a lot of things in it, I don't know which to extract
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: