Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 09:23:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dead rising convicts jeep!  (Read 2269 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Casual Dude

Happy suiside.

View Profile
« on: April 09, 2009, 03:19:15 pm »

Hey ho wussup yo?

This came to me just now, im a dead rising addict (cant wait for DR2!) and i wanted to make a video of the sims 2 doing dead rising convict cutscene (and possibly the fight scene, then i can use my GoneGuru track)

So i wanted to request if someone can make the Convict Jeep? it would be nice if someone could make a similar looking jeep to the picture (i dont care about pollycount crap, make as many polys as you need) it would be good if its layed out as the picture too if possable (2 sims in the front 1 sim on the gun behind) It would be greatly appreciated if someone could, and i would definatly give credit to the maker in my video.

Also, could anyone make the convict garbs? (standard american prisoner garb i assume, orange jumpsuit with the prisoner number on the back, i made one but its for teenage females  tongue)

Thanks for reading! - CD/SD

**Admin note: Please share pictures via photobucket, imageshack or whatever 3rd party site you like. Do not upload pictures to the server.**
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 10:15:07 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged

I deleted my whole damn downloads. Big mistake :@
sunni9676

We're all out of cake...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2009, 05:29:48 pm »

I have seen around somewhere the military jeep from the game extracted in both decorative statue and driveable form. I can't recall where I've seen the driveable version except maybe Simslice. If it is for storytelling/video then the decorative should work for your purpose. Cyclonesue from TSR had it in her car pound statue set (which is also at pmbd booty).

I've seen orange prision jumpsuits at MTS2. You'll also need to use the OMSP from MTS2 for posing them in the jeep and maybe some hacks as well.

Please visit my site at www.sunni.us to view and download my creations.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: