Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 07:35:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: soulofthesea's self-sim (update 6/8/09: version 2.0)  (Read 17092 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« on: April 09, 2009, 07:48:37 pm »

UPDATE! Version 2.0 is uploaded!

this is my first upload, and i thought why not post my self-sim here? but, i'm not really that good at handling criticism, so don't be too surprised if i post here and don't respond back. oh, and i don't have FT yet (the EPs i have at the moment are Uni, NL, Pets, Seasons, and AL), but i'll include features in FT for those of you who do have it and want to make him more accurate

anyways, here he is

give him a computer, guitar, drumset, plenty of 70s and 80s music, and some pics of Ann Wilson, then you've got one happy teen!

not only do i play guitar...

...i play drums, too!

Name: Ryan
Primary Aspiration: Knowledge
Secondary Aspiration: Fortune
Preferred Major: Forensic Investigation or Music (both are custom majors. for forensic investigation, go here. for music go here)
Sexual Preference: i go for both
Sign: Aquarius, although i should have 6 neat points, 2 outgoing points, 6 active points, 3 playful points and 8 nice points. it'll give you Pisces, but if you have the insimenator, change the zodiac to Aquarius
Favored Hobby: Music
Turn Ons: black hair, creative, brown hair, logical, hard worker, or athletic
Turn Offs: zombiism, plantsimism, werewolf, witchiness, or vampirism

list of CC used (v.2.0):

i also updated his hair to make it look more like mine, with my own recolor

i literally spend days debating with myself on whether i should post my self-sim here or not, so please don't upload him onto any paysites or claim him as your own. if you do, karma will bring great harm. thank you, have a nice day

* guitar.jpg (57.08 KB, 401x390 - viewed 36052 times.)
* soulofthesea v2.0.rar (4510.63 KB - downloaded 792 times.)
« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 11:05:47 pm by soulofthesea » Logged

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2009, 11:49:10 pm »

Cute! *Downloads you.*

I think I'm going to have to start a Sim household for a bunch of InSim members and see what kind of madness they get up to.

My other ride is a chocobo.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2009, 12:10:08 am »

Oooh. Jenna likes, Jenna takes. *steals SimSouloftheSea and runs away* Tongue

...and Naria, I have (or had) a neighborhood in game with just InSim members. I made most of them townies and Downtownies. Made for some interesting times. Hah.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
soulofthesea

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2009, 09:42:51 pm »

wow, thanks for the comments everyone! 

as for the neighborhood of insim members, i just plop them in random places amongst all the other sims i've created. and sadly, jenna, your self-sim doesn't like me very much Cry.... she takes my food whenever my self-sim family goes out (i always expect you to take my brother's, which actually happened on several occasions...)

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2009, 09:47:08 pm »

jenna, your self-sim doesn't like me very much Cry.... she takes my food whenever my self-sim family goes out

Aw, Sim Jenna is as prone to stealing stuff as real Jenna. How appropriate.  Wink

But yeah, I'm chucking the InSim members into their own household when I next start up my game. And for the first time I shall put on free will and watch the fur fly!

Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2009, 06:42:36 am »

jenna, your self-sim doesn't like me very much Cry.... she takes my food whenever my self-sim family goes out

haha ... that figures!

cute sim, thanks for sharing

hmmm, all this talk of an insim hood - maybe I need to resurrect the one I had going, I kind of miss it!

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
soulofthesea

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2009, 10:57:01 am »

hey ali and naria, at least she hasn't locked me in that basement yet! Laugh2 i'd rather her take my food than put in me in that dungeon! rolleyes
« Last Edit: May 10, 2009, 06:38:06 pm by soulofthesea » Logged

I am here
hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2009, 12:16:04 am »

Hi soulofthesea!!! Thank you!!   Goodjob

Live Laugh Love
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2009, 01:50:02 am »

thats you?? DAMN!! you are GORGEOUS!! i love him/you
"Sexual Preference: i go for both" no comment. you should re-upload him as a not univarsity sim, PLEASE!! i don't have it and i am seriously having a nervous breakdown now!!

edit: you are being forced to marry my self sim whether you like it or not once you get in my game!! you aare like, a god!! and a musician!!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 01:57:37 am by 0BretttterB0 » Logged

Find me on moonlight <3
soulofthesea

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2009, 11:04:36 pm »

thats you?? DAMN!! you are GORGEOUS!! i love him/you
"Sexual Preference: i go for both" no comment. you should re-upload him as a not univarsity sim, PLEASE!! i don't have it and i am seriously having a nervous breakdown now!!

edit: you are being forced to marry my self sim whether you like it or not once you get in my game!! you aare like, a god!! and a musician!!

university sim? he's a teen. and i come from a musical family, although the rest of my immediate family (mom, dad, brother) are percussionists, and i guess i kinda am, too. the instruments i play: clarinet, guitar, drums, piano, keyboards, and harmonica. except for clarinet, i'm self-taught in all those instruments.

edit: SimRyan has been updated! he now has braces (like i'll be getting in two weeks), i installed Seasons not too long ago, he had some plastic surgery, and his hair has been modified to look more like mine, with my own recolor to it. and he is packaged with his new hair, but the link to his old hair is still here, malehair16. oh, and my game went crazy a few days ago, so i had to reinstall everything, but i do have some new pics of him, so you can see my pixel mug a little better:

sorry i couldn't get any good shots of his braces Sad

I am here
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2009, 09:30:08 am »

*Redownloads.* Hopefully today I will start that InSim household I've meant to make for ... uh, months.  Wink

hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2009, 12:08:00 pm »

*Redownloads too* Thanks!!  Grin

Live Laugh Love
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2009, 10:34:49 pm »

sorry i didn't have clean installer yet. i play violin, guitar, and drims, and i also have braces!!!

Find me on moonlight <3
Dmcclure1

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2009, 04:18:36 pm »

wow, from the pics your a pretty attractive fellow. Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: