Insimenator.org
April 17, 2024, 10:30:30 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: vampire sims eye color don't change  (Read 3561 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
RavenNights

View Profile
« on: April 10, 2009, 02:49:26 am »

Hi i loved the mod that has sims becoming vampires and their skin tone staying the same. but i also dont like the red eyes on them either(yes i know im weird) so i was wondering if you could make a mod that doesn't change their eye color.

The eps/sp i have are Nightlife,University,and Pets(but i haven't downloaded pets yet it might be a couple of days or so). Mansion and garden, Celebration

Please and thankyou~Raven Nights

"Nothing's changed, I still love you, I still love you, only slightly, only slightly less than I used to" ~ Raven Nights
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2009, 06:01:24 am »

Whether a vampire's eyes change colour or not is dependent on the vampire overlay you use (the basic Maxis or custom default) and cannot be changed with a mod. I think you would have more luck with this request in the skintone or eye requests section. Mr Squinge does not do skintones (see #3 here).

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
brat1083
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2009, 11:13:54 am »

you can try one of these by christianlov over at MTS

http://www.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=287983

hes tallented when icome to hacks

theres a Mod called  VampireNoSpecialSkinAndOutfit.zip

If you want a vampire skintone you can go here with out red eyes you can try this one.

http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,55837.0.html
RavenNights

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2009, 10:03:51 pm »

Whether a vampire's eyes change colour or not is dependent on the vampire overlay you use (the basic Maxis or custom default) and cannot be changed with a mod. I think you would have more luck with this request in the skintone or eye requests section. Mr Squinge does not do skintones (see #3 here).

what do you mean by whether a vampires eyes change color or not is dependent on the vampire overlay you use? and not to be rude but im not asking for a skintone im asking for a mod that when a sim turns into a vampire that their eyes do not change to the vampire eyes. thank you also to the reference of #3 of the rules but i read all of them before i posted this so i know already

"Nothing's changed, I still love you, I still love you, only slightly, only slightly less than I used to" ~ Raven Nights
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2009, 10:21:15 pm »

RavenNights,

There is no mod needed for this. The vampire eyes are part of the skintone overlay, as Engram said. Look at the links brat gave you, and search for invisible overlays on MTS2 as well. You'll find what you're looking for there.

...and watch your attitude in the future.

Thread locked.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: