Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 06:07:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 49
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the last movie you watched?  (Read 277125 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #540 on: February 08, 2011, 01:44:41 pm »

I really liked the (newest) Sherlock Holmes movie. Haven't gotten too far into the book(s) yet, but I like how it's not copied directly, and I loved the funny moments. I also liked the recent TV series. Benedict Cumberbatch is amazing as Sherlock Grin

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #541 on: February 08, 2011, 05:24:16 pm »

Oh yes I loved both of those too. I'd put off seeing the film for the same reason thinking is would be just hype and was pleasantly surprised. The BBC Sherlock series cliffhanger made me angry though (that I have to wait for the next episode that is Titter).

Recently saw "Despicable Me" just for something to do. Outside of the fax scene, which my kids thought was unnecessary and not at all funny, we enjoyed it.

Sims by Dasi:

ChildofRenessaince

View Profile
« Reply #542 on: February 09, 2011, 03:29:22 pm »

Oh... I didn't know that there was a series. I used to get the BBC... but I stopped watching that channel because everything I wanted to watch had that stuff in it. (Robin Hood and such).... And now we don't get that channel.
Dec12741

View Profile
« Reply #543 on: February 10, 2011, 11:48:17 am »

the last movie i saw was Secretariat(Blu-Ray) it is great

Edit:Secretariat won the Blemont Stakes by 31 Lenghts a recod that has not/or wil not be broken
« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 06:26:21 pm by Dec12741 » Logged
Osaga12
Loot Looker

It's that time again.

View Profile
« Reply #544 on: February 12, 2011, 08:29:19 pm »

Not Easily Broken

There is no duty we undderate so much as the duty of being happy. - Robert L.S
hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #545 on: February 14, 2011, 07:04:35 am »

Paranormal Activity 2.  Nah.

Live Laugh Love
saowens
« Reply #546 on: February 14, 2011, 12:55:53 pm »

^ I agree... Not worth your time.
hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #547 on: June 09, 2011, 03:52:26 pm »

Pirates of the Caribbean. Love the way Captain Jack Sparrow walks and runs... priceless Smiley

Live Laugh Love
Woodeneye

View Profile
« Reply #548 on: June 09, 2011, 05:00:49 pm »

the last movie I went to was THOR. And I enjoyed it. Rock
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #549 on: June 09, 2011, 10:23:53 pm »

Recently saw "Despicable Me" just for something to do. Outside of the fax scene, which my kids thought was unnecessary and not at all funny, we enjoyed it.

That was one of the movies we saw on the way to New Orleans for this past band trip. That, and Monsters vs. Aliens. I didn't like either one of them. I thought they were more hokey and boring than funny, especially Monsters vs. Aliens.

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #550 on: June 12, 2011, 01:57:37 pm »

We saw Thor last month at the midnight opener. Our son was away at a special class event (Camp Courageous) for two days, so we actually got to go to the THEATER!! *gasp* I'd forgotten how lousy the popcorn with extra butter is but how great the gigantic fountain sodas are... I really want to see the new Pirates movie that has come out, but will have to wait for the DVD release. For the main part, I have to rely on DVD. Right now, the Johnny Depp version of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is in the player.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #551 on: June 12, 2011, 03:18:53 pm »

We saw Thor last month at the midnight opener. Our son was away at a special class event (Camp Courageous) for two days, so we actually got to go to the THEATER!! *gasp* I'd forgotten how lousy the popcorn with extra butter is but how great the gigantic fountain sodas are... I really want to see the new Pirates movie that has come out, but will have to wait for the DVD release. For the main part, I have to rely on DVD. Right now, the Johnny Depp version of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is in the player.

Thor was amazing! I love how the movie left off. Theater popcorn is terrible where I am, too. The drinks are always AWESOME! The new Pirates movie was okay but I guess I prefer the first three because of Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightley's storyline.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #552 on: June 12, 2011, 03:33:09 pm »

Kung Fu Panda 2.
Not as good as the first one (saw the first one on my first date ever - the two of us alone in an empty theatre!) but anyways - it had lots of funny moments, so even if it wasn't as good as the first, I still enjoyed it a lot.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Vampire Lion
I specialize in all around awesomeness!

If you put God first, you'll never be last.

View Profile
« Reply #553 on: June 12, 2011, 04:08:25 pm »

Fast Five...and I MUST say,that's my new favorite movie now. Smiley

I want to go back to the theater and watch it....gaaaaaaar!

REMEMBER: Eat your school, stay in drugs, & don't do vegetables, okay?
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #554 on: June 12, 2011, 04:08:49 pm »

Thor. It wasn't one of those movies destined to go down in history as one of the greats, but it was enjoyable and my mother and I enjoyed some of the nice views. Wink

Of course, I was giggling every time he said "I am Thor!" and, after the movie, my mom asked what it was about. It was because every time he said "I am Thor!" I wanted to say, "It's becauthe you forgot your thaddle thilly."  LMAO

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 49
  Print  

Jump to: