Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 04:36:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 49
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the last movie you watched?  (Read 277099 times)
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #555 on: June 13, 2011, 04:42:05 pm »

Cheesy Joy you made me chuckle.  Now I guess I'll check that one out.

"Grave of the Fireflies." Never saw a animated movie that made me cry my eyes out before.  Even shed tears thinking about it this morning.
Bring tissues.

Sims by Dasi:

Osaga12
Loot Looker

It's that time again.

View Profile
« Reply #556 on: June 20, 2011, 03:50:20 pm »

Jumping the Broom.

There is no duty we undderate so much as the duty of being happy. - Robert L.S
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #557 on: June 20, 2011, 03:55:34 pm »

The Other Woman with Natalie Portman. It was just, well, stupid and overdone. All throughout the movie, she's a hypocrite and doesn't realize it until the last twenty minutes of the movie and attempts to move on with her life only to return to the prick.

Hated it.
simneesee
Queen of All She Surveys
Site Santa!

Hey, what's goin on?----i'm confused...

View Profile
« Reply #558 on: June 21, 2011, 04:40:35 am »

Today was Movie Day at my house. I watched How to Train Your Dragon, Princess and the Frog, Despicable Me, Hercules, Dumbo, and Megamind and now at 550am I'm going to sleep  YAY

Gaah I never know what to put here!!! But while you're here, click my dragon egg please Smiley
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #559 on: June 21, 2011, 03:32:09 pm »

Sounds like you had quite a day Simneesee Wink.

Pirates of the Caribbean. Love the way Captain Jack Sparrow walks and runs... priceless Smiley

Cheesy I totally agree.  Captain Jack running is a joy to behold. Enjoyed the movie too.

Saw X-men the New Class which I liked, Kung Fu Panda 2--a movie my kids and I enjoyed together, & Source Code which was very good imho.

Sims by Dasi:

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #560 on: June 21, 2011, 03:46:15 pm »

Pirates of the Caribbean #4. I kind of liked the three first movies better - but it was entertaining.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #561 on: June 21, 2011, 09:59:48 pm »

The 3rd and 4th pirates movies were filmed very close to where I live, actually it's exactly where my sister is getting married in August! XD (Grand Haven, ftw.)

I just watched Cars on Disney Channel, unwillingly, but I still love it.

Find me on moonlight <3
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #562 on: June 24, 2011, 01:21:12 pm »

I watched House of Flying Daggers with my niece last night. We're both doing dancing and martial arts so we loved it Smiley It was the perfect combination of both. Ziyi Zhang is my favorite actress and of course, I loved watching Takeshi Kaneshiro fight. He's just plain out awesome. I should also mention that the scenery was just incredible! Zhang Yimou (the director) always does colorful scenery (the colors always stand for something).
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #563 on: July 14, 2011, 10:12:10 am »

Harry potter 7, part 2.
It was good, but (as usual) it lacked a few things I'd liked to see. Some of the scenes were slightly too much changed from the book, too.

Is it just me, or does it seem like almost every single ("teen") actor in the HP movies are doing their performance kind of awkwardly and unnatural? I kind of expect cicadas to start chirping between each line, ever since the 3rd movie. Even though the child/teen actors were slightly more straight off the script in the two first (especially Harry/Daniel R), I think they kind of seemed more alive and natural in both of those two movies...

My site:

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
zammy

View Profile
« Reply #564 on: August 04, 2011, 12:54:23 pm »

I was so disappointed in that last Harry Potter movie. It actually made me mad at how bad it was, though everyone I went with (myself included) got a good laugh out of it. Good thing we weren't in the middle of a theater but at the drive-in instead.... We did get some kids glaring at us, though XD

I last watched 27 Dresses. It was a very cute movie. Loved the idea of it.

My Sims (2) Blog: The Sims in Wonderland
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #565 on: August 04, 2011, 01:16:27 pm »

I sat giggling throughout the movie, to be really honest... I'd hoped for some touching moments and such, but the only time I actually teared up a bit was Dobby's death in the previous movie. The film was OK, good (but not great) for being a HP-movie, but it lacked something. I was very disappointed at the "final showdown" between Voldie and Harry. The whole "Flying around Hogwarts" thing didn't make much sense to me. And then it's just wands out, a couple of words and... that's it?

So I can understand what you meant about getting a good laugh of it.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 09:03:09 pm by Theraven » Logged

My site:

soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #566 on: August 04, 2011, 03:49:31 pm »

I recently saw a documentary about the Sherman Brothers. Who knew that they basically hated each other, and barely spoke to each other after the left the Disney company? That's deep stuff right there. I may hate my brother every now and again, but I probably wouldn't go twenty years without talking to him.

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #567 on: August 04, 2011, 07:59:20 pm »

I was very disappointed at the "final showdown" between Voldie and Harry. Just wands out, a couple of words and... that's it?

Just saw it (I had to watch the DH 1 first this week) and my sentiments exactly. Plus a few things didn't add up for me, but it was okay.

Sims by Dasi:

nikkidanielle
Head Banana Sundae

View Profile
« Reply #568 on: August 04, 2011, 08:53:07 pm »

The Lincoln Lawyer. I didn't think it would be that good but I really like it!

No man goes before his time - unless the boss leaves early.~Groucho Marx
HylianWolf
Resident Wolf

I'll do whatever you say...just don't take my CC

View Profile WWW
« Reply #569 on: August 22, 2011, 01:00:05 am »

The Watchmen.

Wow, Roeshack looks freaky without his mask on...

PLEASE NOTE: I AM A WOLF FROM HYRULE. Also I like to mess around in BodyShop with stuff. Have a nice day Smiley

Upcoming Projects:
None

842 total downloads as of 3/19/12 @ 1:48 PM PST
Thanks for those that like my creations ^_^
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 49
  Print  

Jump to: