Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 07:04:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 49
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the last movie you watched?  (Read 280297 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
zammy

View Profile
« Reply #630 on: November 06, 2012, 05:47:37 pm »

You didn't like Snow White and the Huntsman, Senko? I actually loved it (and it was the last one I saw, so...relevant! Cheesy )

A day or so before that I saw The Campaign, which I thought was.... eeehhh... So funny, but so bad. So so bad. Even if they knew it was bad, it was just painful sometimes.

And before THAT was Sherlock Holmes, which I really liked but they made him too Dr. House. Even if House was modeled after Holmes, I think they reremodeled Holmes after House....

My Sims (2) Blog: The Sims in Wonderland
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #631 on: November 25, 2012, 02:58:44 am »

Hiya peeps!  YAY

Wreck-it Ralph, w/my tater tots-- loved it.

Skyfall <3.

Will soon be watching Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter after what Mooncat said Cheesy.

Sims by Dasi:

Mooncat
Nutjob
Site Santa!

I feel pretty, oh so pretty!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #632 on: November 27, 2012, 09:47:26 pm »

Will soon be watching Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter after what Mooncat said Cheesy.

You will not regret it. Cheesy

Last movie I watched: Deep Impact.

Hadn't seen it in years, it still has the power to make me cry! Which means - I still love it. Plus, Morgan Freeman is my all-time favorite actor. Cheesy

"You are what you love, not who loves you..."
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #633 on: November 28, 2012, 04:58:34 pm »

I watch that (Deep Impact) with my girls last year, they loved it.

Recently watched Twilight: Breaking Dawn 2 which I happened to like (no throwing tomatoes tongue).  I don't know the books and gratefully I live in a rural countryside so I didn't get the hubbub Twi-mania that I've heard about on the web.  With all it's flaws I liked the series overall. I like my vampires a tad more...hmm how do I put it? Traditional--that's it.  I don't really want them glittering in the sunlight, but hey it was a decent vampire fairytale.  Kind of like something I might read to my vampire kids at dawn before bed Grin.

Saw Flight which was great and about to finish watching Loopers.  I saw part of it and had to run so I can't wait to go finish it.

Sims by Dasi:

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #634 on: November 28, 2012, 05:20:04 pm »

Loopers is a great movie!

The last movie I saw was Skyfall. It was good. I enjoyed the campy villain, of course. He made me laugh.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #635 on: December 01, 2012, 07:24:08 pm »

Saw Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter and was not disappointed.  I really enjoyed that one.

Best part was my daughter watching it with me after having {coincidentally for school} spent the week studying about Stephen Douglas and Abraham Lincoln. We joked that somewhere a kid was going to flunk an assignment because they wrote a paper on *spoiler alert* how Lincoln's use of the underground railroad brought a just end to the tyranny, inequality and viciousness of the evil vampires from the south--coasting the North to civil war victory .

*Sigh* It's nice to see kids enjoying history...

I enjoyed Looper too.

Sims by Dasi:

Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #636 on: December 01, 2012, 09:44:04 pm »

Just finished watching Brave on DVD; pretty good movie.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Mooncat
Nutjob
Site Santa!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #637 on: December 20, 2012, 02:51:48 am »

Hatchet

The movie was very entertaining as long as you don't start it with the expectation of a serious horror/slasher movie. The chase scenes were funny, the dialogue cheesy and amusing, the deaths graphic and bloody. Dark comedy with a side of gore. I enjoyed it. Cheesy

DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #638 on: February 21, 2013, 11:21:36 pm »

Django Unchained- strong performannces, well done imo.

The Hobbi
t - loved it of course.

The impossible
- I remember the time vividly and this was emotional for me.  Some have said the flaw of this movie was that the plight of thousands was really not portrayed well here...but this was meant to be the tsunami as experienced by this one particular family so I get why it wasn't.  I found it moving.

Les Misérables
- I'd heard of this for years but never read about it nor saw it on Broadway although the signs used to be everywhere.  Cried like a baby. 

Sims by Dasi:

Mooncat
Nutjob
Site Santa!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #639 on: February 21, 2013, 11:50:46 pm »

The Possession - Really great movie! Like a PG-13 Jewish version of The Exorcist. Very enjoyable!

Hotel Transylvania - Absolutely adorable!!! I laughed the whole way through it! Cheesy

DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #640 on: February 22, 2013, 12:17:48 am »

Hotel Transylvania - Absolutely adorable!!! I laughed the whole way through it! Cheesy

Omg how could I forget, I saw this after Abraham Lincoln with the kids and we did too!  Funny, we get ambivalent about some movies but this one was worth watching. I have to get a movie list from you, Titter we have similar tastes.  I'll be looking up The Possession  Wink.

Sims by Dasi:

Mooncat
Nutjob
Site Santa!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #641 on: February 22, 2013, 04:51:43 pm »

Omg how could I forget, I saw this after Abraham Lincoln with the kids and we did too!  Funny, we get ambivalent about some movies but this one was worth watching. I have to get a movie list from you, Titter we have similar tastes.  I'll be looking up The Possession Wink.

Here's the trailer for The Possession. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gBeG31fX40 It's really good!

ranabluu

View Profile
« Reply #642 on: February 22, 2013, 09:52:26 pm »

Hotel Transylvania from Red Box skimmed it at the pc.

Django Unchained- it was toooooooo long IMO.  I kept getting antsy and started to squirm a lot.

Sometimes you have to stop and take a moment for yourself.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #643 on: February 22, 2013, 10:31:11 pm »

Saw Les Misérables again last night, this time with the kids.  It was funny they were all  "Ugh a musical really?"

Then my older one says "Come on let's humour her for five minutes..."  So I said "Ok,just give it five or ten minutes and if you don't like it we pick something else."

They were hooked by the time Val Jean was sleeping at the door of the church. So lots more crying this time in stereo.  Me<---mom enjoyment maxed out.

I also saw The Possession this afternoon, enjoyed that one too. Next up Mooncat?  YAY I need suggestions I'm all tapped out. Only movies I don't do are zombie ones...blame my sister for making me watch one when I was six.

Sims by Dasi:

Mooncat
Nutjob
Site Santa!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #644 on: February 23, 2013, 12:25:16 am »

I also saw The Possession this afternoon, enjoyed that one too. Next up Mooncat?  YAY I need suggestions I'm all tapped out. Only movies I don't do are zombie ones...blame my sister for making me watch one when I was six.
Have you seen Soul Surfer yet? A favorite of mine. So amazing! Here's the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWeOjBCi3c4

And to stay on topic, Soul Surfer was the last movie I watched. So inspirational! Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 49
  Print  

Jump to: