Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 08:39:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
  Print  
Author Topic: BE AWARE! What TSR *really* do with your account details...  (Read 46242 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: April 08, 2009, 05:26:53 pm »

And he's the monkey wearing the clown suit, too.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
saowens
« Reply #136 on: April 08, 2009, 05:41:18 pm »

I found this

I think this part pretty much sums up how Thoma$ feels about the sims community.
"has mounted an army of disillusioned miscreants against us."

To think, all my certifications. All of those years in school. Just so I can be a disillusioned miscreant.

I say it was time and money well spent if it can bring that A** Hole down!!! It's personal now!!
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: April 08, 2009, 07:21:15 pm »

I know, it feels personal. I got a little  angry when I first read it. After getting over that, I just said this man is a fool. I really don't like calling people fools, cause of the way I was raised (sorry Grandma), but what else could I think of a person that write such a letter that's suppose to be threatening, but no threats of legal actions? Really it's a tattling letter, but what did he think would come of it? If he wrote the host (nevermind the site he link to, is not correct), was that suppose to scare them to boot Pescado?

Another case of Thomass narcissistic, psychotic-babble. Now that's sick.

EDIT: Misspelling
« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 08:02:33 pm by lewisb40 » Logged

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
ghettoblaster

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 08, 2009, 07:31:27 pm »

I found this

I think this part pretty much sums up how Thoma$ feels about the sims community.

To think, all my certifications. All of those years in school. Just so I can be a disillusioned miscreant.

I say it was time and money well spent if it can bring that A** Hole down!!! It's personal now!!

I know!  angry i already felt disgusted before i read that and then,
reading it i found out he's from the same country as me? that's just not fair haha

--<br />the world's got a nosebleed
Nalia
イノセンスはつどう

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 09, 2009, 07:12:34 am »

I found this

Gosh, I didn't know I have joined an army, much more an army of "disillusioned miscreants"?? Poor me! I blame you all for involving me into this! Mwahaha.

On a serious note, Thomas' letter is so pathetic in twisting facts that it didn't really deserve the minute I gave from my life to read it. Idiocy at its best.

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
-- William Shakespeare, "Hamlet" (Act 2, scene 2)
"Yes, Sharing is caring, especially caring for the person you're sharing."  -- AxelVal
I said I Love Yuu not you --Nalia
My LiveJournal
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #140 on: April 09, 2009, 07:33:03 am »

It has come to attention that there is another glaring error within that letter... even his last name is spelled incorrectly (a 'k' instead of a 'c')... Whistle 

Any bets that this is an EPIC FAIL of a prank by someone?     Or is it something that's interchangeable in different countries?   Eyebrow

saowens
« Reply #141 on: April 09, 2009, 08:03:22 am »

It has come to attention that there is another glaring error within that letter... even his last name is spelled incorrectly (a 'k' instead of a 'c')... Whistle 
Any bets that this is an EPIC FAIL of a prank by someone?     Or is it something that's interchangeable in different countries?   Eyebrow

That sounds like a question for Ghettoblaster since she is from the same Country. Personally I think it's just Thoma$ showing his ignorance. Again.
ghettoblaster

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: April 09, 2009, 12:48:53 pm »

Any bets that this is an EPIC FAIL of a prank by someone?     Or is it something that's interchangeable in different countries?   Eyebrow

That sounds like a question for Ghettoblaster since she is from the same Country. Personally I think it's just Thoma$ showing his ignorance. Again.
haha well actually here it can be spelled both ways, so it's probably not a prank Wink
wish it would've been though, that letter's just sad. blehh

--<br />the world's got a nosebleed
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: April 09, 2009, 12:51:26 pm »

Yeah, but whether or not a name can be spelled one way in one country and another name in another, people usually stick to one spelling of their own last name.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #144 on: April 09, 2009, 02:49:11 pm »

Thanks for the clarification, ghettoblaster.  Just wanted to be really sure before I did an official P & L there.  I know it's like that sometimes when translating Russian names into English a lot, so I wasn't sure if that also happened concerning other countries, too.  Grin 

Nalia
イノセンスはつどう

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: April 09, 2009, 04:37:03 pm »

Yeah, but whether or not a name can be spelled one way in one country and another name in another, people usually stick to one spelling of their own last name.

Unless you haven't decided yet as to who you are or what you want. *tee hee hee*

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
-- William Shakespeare, "Hamlet" (Act 2, scene 2)
"Yes, Sharing is caring, especially caring for the person you're sharing."  -- AxelVal
I said I Love Yuu not you --Nalia
My LiveJournal
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
  Print  

Jump to: