Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 02:27:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ? re Insim Adult  (Read 9047 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Simsane

View Profile
« on: April 11, 2009, 02:26:57 am »

I was wondering if anyone else is having problems with that site.  I can get to it, but everything I click on just takes me to a page talking about an error.  I don't think I've done anything to be banned as I've only put two posts on that site ever and they were polite, respectful and followed all rules regarding language, etc.

I figure they are probably just having problems, but just want to make sure it's not just me.  I want to put the Slim Bodybuilder into my game and all I can find on this site is the clothing for it but not the actual mesh for the shape.  huh
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2009, 02:30:14 am »

Yeah, the adult site has been having problems since earlier yesterday evening it seems. We're poking and prodding Pescado to get off his arse to fix it. Hah.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
brat1083
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2009, 02:31:26 am »

Yes but I thought it was due to maintenance
Simsane

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2009, 02:54:34 am »

Oh good, then it's not just something I've done, whew!   Wink  I didn't see how it could be, but just wanted to verify that others were also having problems.  I wish the meshes for the SBB were here too, not just clothing.  Oh well, thank you for letting me know.  I'll just try again another day.  I think in the meantime I'll just stock up on clothing for that shape then instead.

Oh, and Happy Easter!

Wanted to add -- I didn't know Pescado ran that site -- or was a part of running that site.  Gee that man must be busy!  He posts at every site I belong to (I belong to TONS, but rarely post at any of them -- just read other people's posts normally), I wonder when he ever has time to sleep!  shocked

eta -- I think I might have actually found what I need on this site!  Smiley
« Last Edit: April 11, 2009, 05:16:29 am by Simsane » Logged
hardwaretoad

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2009, 06:31:40 am »

Base meshes for the SBB are here: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,19759.0.html

\"Jeux sans Frontieres\"...
roerzman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2009, 07:30:51 am »

Gee I'm glad someone started this, same here,can't get into anything. I thought for a while there Jack Thompson may have sent it a virus.
Simsane

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2009, 01:38:42 pm »

Thank you, hardwaretoad!  Smiley  Yea, I did finally find those myself, but it took a lot of looking, lol!  Just kept finding the clothing first but not the necessary shape mesh, but I did actually finally find that link myself.  I don't know why I thought it was only on the ISA site, but was glad it was here. 
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2009, 05:39:23 pm »

No, Pescado does not run this site. He helped to set us up, but we have our own server and he helps with technical stuff now and then, when he doesn't make a fiery ball visible from the space station.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Firestar

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2009, 03:13:35 am »

So Paden if you all run the site and have your own server, can somebody please tell us what is wrong with ISA and when it will be back up and running?  Because looking through this thread there doesn't seem to be any info on what has happened and when it will be resolved?  Also why is only the adult site having problems?  Thanks.

Always trust your first initial feelings, Special knowledge holds true, Bares believing, I turned around, In the crystalline knowledge of you.
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2009, 03:25:10 am »

Firestar, we don't know - although we have the server, the way that Pescado originally set up the sites on the server (before it was transferred to us) is a certain quirk of his own and for certain things only he knows how to fix it when those things go kablooey, unfortunately

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
Firestar

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2009, 08:43:11 am »

Ah.  I've got it.  Pes doesn't run the site.  He just RUNS the site. Evil

Always trust your first initial feelings, Special knowledge holds true, Bares believing, I turned around, In the crystalline knowledge of you.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2009, 12:51:50 pm »

And occasionally turns it into a Big Ball of Fire Visible From the Space Station, yeah. I think he must be having a lost weekend or something, either that or his prehensile beard had tangled around his neck...

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
MaryH

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2009, 01:17:39 pm »

He's definitely having an "off" week..several things he's been involved in have been having problems.
The beard going crazy would probably cut off the blood flow to his head. Yeah, that's what happened.

brat1083
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2009, 01:29:31 pm »

He's definitely having an "off" week..several things he's been involved in have been having problems.
The beard going crazy would probably cut off the blood flow to his head. Yeah, that's what happened.
Maybe he's off plotting the Overthrow of the Western World, or at least EA games.....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: