Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 05:13:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Genetics; eye colour changing  (Read 1164 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
killacammy

View Profile
« on: April 11, 2009, 06:36:27 am »

I am trying to change the eye colour of a sim genetically using simPE because i have heard that it is possible and one of my sims eye colours have messed up... I am trying to change it genetically rather than using contact lenses coz i want their offspring to inherit them...

So i read of 2 ways to do it.
The firswt method i used was to copy the code from another sim who had the same eyes and replace the code in the sims eye i want changed DNA information.. this however didnt work.
So i read of another way to do it; using sim surgery by setting the right sims as patient and archetype and selecting eyes only.. and this worked only on the sim when you zoom in and when their face comes up after clicking on something.

I also read that you have to make them look in the mirror to change everything else, but however i did this and his eyes went back to maxis eyes which i didnt want  Undecided

i did each change one at a time and after doing each i closed simPE and loaded the game.

Do you think it would work if i change both together before closing simPE and loading sims? (my sims is very slow to load up)

Or is there any other possible way i can do this without messing up my game ? Worried
brat1083
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2009, 10:37:42 am »

HI killacammy
Try this page, see if explains a way to do want you to do. It not an easy way but it works.

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=18184
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: