Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 06:45:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm having issuses please look inside  (Read 5142 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
jaccirocker
Creator

View Profile WWW
« on: April 12, 2009, 09:07:53 am »

Database Error
Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator. 
I have been getting this for 2-3 days over at ISA everytime I click a link. Is something wrong with the site or did I do something wrong.
albmont

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2009, 09:43:03 am »

* albmont too

The adult mirror probably has crashed. That's a pity, because Insim and ISA are siamese twin sites, one can't live without the other.

OTOH, I don't think it's a good idea to have them as <b>separate</b> sites. There should be just one site; with {18+} stuff carefully marked.

Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2009, 10:06:30 am »

albmont, we can't do that - we do need the community's help with server costs and we can't use paypal if there's adult content here

plus, the two sites have completely different mindsets, it just wouldn't work

We do know about the problem however until Pescado surfaces from wherever he is we just have to live with it

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
brat1083
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2009, 10:12:40 am »

albmont, we can't do that - we do need the community's help with server costs and we can't use paypal if there's adult content here

We do know about the problem however until Pescado surfaces from wherever he is we just have to live with it
yet you can get use paypal to sign up for Rapid share and 2/3 of it content is uummm adult entertainment.
albmont

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2009, 10:51:26 am »

That's a pity. BTW, it's probably also not ok to link from InSim to ISA, or is it? I avoid giving direct links using "url", but sometimes I mention that "a similar thing can be found in the Adult mirror..." - I guess most people are aware of ISA and know how to get there even without links.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2009, 12:31:34 pm »

Sending the link in a PM to those that are of age is alright, though. I've done it myself.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
kinnika

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2009, 09:26:40 pm »

I'm actually seeing a lot of those "Error" messages in posts on the "Issues" forum over at ISA. We're not the only ones.

The real frustrating part of this is that they tell you if it happens again, to report the problem to the administrator. However, the site won't even let me in to do that! When I try to open a new post, it gives me the error message again.

I'm hoping that the site will be up and running soon or the problem gets corrected soon.

"[T]here's a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing[.]"; Hence: There are a lot of great Sims stuff out there for free that are just as good as name brands you pay for!

So please, take note: http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
jerryking
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2009, 02:34:31 am »

Just to let you know, I finally got on ISA a short while ago.
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2009, 08:28:24 am »

yep, looks like it's all fixed over there now

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
jaccirocker
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2009, 08:59:42 am »

Great!!!!! I was going crazy without my ISA fix.
saowens
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2009, 12:57:25 pm »

Oh boy, oh boy. I hope crazy Eddie goes to war has been updated.

off to ISA I go.  Escape
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: