Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:59:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Purple Bikini for the CPU  (Read 9474 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
albmont

View Profile
« on: April 12, 2009, 09:34:55 am »

A purple bikini for the CPU.

Technical description:

Age = Adult or Young Adult
Gender = Female
Category = Swimwear
Mesh required = Probably the CPU bikini found in the adult mirror
Copyright = feel free to do anything with it: copy, recolour, change size, etc.
Courtesy request = If you place this sequence in a story, please link this story (and a few pictures (unless this violates the site's rules and regulations)) back to the "comment" area.

* purple_bikini_CPU.jpg (26.91 KB, 445x361 - viewed 25211 times.)
* purple_bikini_CPU.zip (12.53 KB - downloaded 2148 times.)
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2009, 03:59:46 pm »

you really should find out on wat meshed it is based.
Might be on of Warlokk meshes and then you should move it to his section(you can find out by the feet)
Nice bikini btw Wink

No longer active
albmont

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2009, 05:40:38 am »

you really should find out on wat meshed it is based.

That's probably the most stupid I will ever admit of myself, but after years of hacking I still don't know how to get the mesh from the package.

However, it seems I'm on the right track: I thought the file name was coded into the package, but after I changed some package filenames with unexpected results (1- file1.package existed, then I copied file2.package over file1.package and the Sim appeared as floating head; 2. file3.package existed, then I renamed it to file4.package and nothing happened) I convinced myself that filenames are irrelevant. Now I guess it's a matter of opportunity to hunt down the crazy code those crazy people used to encode meshes and recolours.

Might be on of Warlokk meshes and then you should move it to his section(you can find out by the feet)

Uh? I thought that this "Classic Pinupgirl" was the proper place for all CPU stuff. Unless the logic is to place the recolours under the section where the meshes are.

Nice bikini btw Wink

Making bikinis is very easy - my target now is trying to make some Spartans. For the men, I miss meshes with cloaks, but I think I'm in the right track to make Queen Gorgo (and her parody, Queen Margo by Carmen Electra - a waste of Electra's talents).
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2009, 06:44:23 am »

Uh? I thought that this "Classic Pinupgirl" was the proper place for all CPU stuff. Unless the logic is to place the recolours under the section where the meshes are.

No, creators only post recolors here based on the cpu meshes that i made, like the alpha dresses/pants.
Warlokk has his own section were you can upload stuff based on his meshes.(http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/board,636.0.html
But like i said, its easy to find out, Warlokk used a low polygon version of the sexyfeet i once released.
However, you do need to know the original mesh thread as people who do not have it will never find it.....

Edit.....
Well, i downloaded the bikini opened it with Simpe and the file name say's: af-nude XHI cp
So it is based on one of Warlokk's meshes but i have no clue wich one as he made 2 or 3(with and without nipples?)
It is most likly the mesh is located on the adult site.....as you were saying, it depends if it has 3d nipples or not.
Wat you might want to try is to package a sim with this outfit to find out wich meshname it is using.
My 2 cents, dont upload adult stuff on the main site. Wink
So reupload it in the earlier given link plz or(even better) at the adult site so i can remove this one.
I am asking as im always supporting/helping creators that use my meshes as a base mesh or for recolors.
I will loose track if other stuff is posted here also......srry.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 07:03:10 am by BlooM » Logged

No longer active
albmont

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2009, 04:16:37 pm »

Well, i downloaded the bikini opened it with Simpe and the file name say's: af-nude XHI cp
So it is based on one of Warlokk's meshes but i have no clue wich one as he made 2 or 3(with and without nipples?)

I think it's based on the bikini mesh.

It is most likly the mesh is located on the adult site.....as you were saying, it depends if it has 3d nipples or not.
Wat you might want to try is to package a sim with this outfit to find out wich meshname it is using.
My 2 cents, dont upload adult stuff on the main site. Wink

I don't - unless a bikini is considered adult stuff.

So reupload it in the earlier given link plz or(even better) at the adult site so i can remove this one.
I am asking as im always supporting/helping creators that use my meshes as a base mesh or for recolors.
I will loose track if other stuff is posted here also......srry.

I think I will move to Warlokk's area here (since it's definitely not adult). I suppose only an admin can move the whole thread? I would be the best solution, in order to keep the discussion.

PS: in the Warlokk CPU zone here there are a lot of recolours of your mesh... should they be here and not there?

« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 04:41:36 pm by albmont » Logged
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2009, 07:34:19 pm »

Uploading it on the main site means that people have to visit the adult site to get the mesh, and youngsters dont have acces to that site.

Yup, alot posted their recolors there but after pming them they started uploading at my section.
just to keep things organized, also the way Warlokk wants it.
He also doesn't answer(support) questions asked there bout my stuff, wich i understand.

Ill ask a admin to move them

No longer active
albmont

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2009, 11:15:35 am »

I just noticed that the bikini includes the awful Pets Ep Bodyshop Bug. I fixed it (locally), and I will reupload as soon as it's moved - probably never.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: