Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 04:02:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Confused about something...  (Read 4237 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« on: April 12, 2009, 10:37:26 pm »

Hey guys,

I was reading a post over at MTS2 and why is it that you cannot buy any of the witches furniture is it because you have to be a witch? I mean do you get some kind of new collections folder when you turn into one because I saw some buyable witch lighting over at MTS2 and the creator said he extracted them out of the game along with a witches thrown and cauldron? where does this stuff show up because I look through all my folders and didn't see anything even remotley close to being classified as 'witchy' just thought I would ask because I want to play a witch as soon as I can get a nice home for her thanks for reading
saowens
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2009, 12:27:08 pm »

The items show up as you reach different levels of "witch dom". They get created by the witch or warlock by using the caldron and then the items are put into the inventory of the witch or warlock. You won't see a new collections folder for them or anything like that. The items they can make are dependant on which type of witch they are. Good or Evil.  They never show up in buy/build unless you have the extracted version like the ones at MTS2.

I'm not really sure how they extract them but I think it is with simPE and then just finding those items listed and changing the attributes on them with it so they are visible to any Sim in the game.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: