Insimenator.org
April 30, 2024, 04:21:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Jacqueline Kennedy's Infamous Channel Pink Suit  (Read 3257 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
drjuicebox

View Profile
« on: April 13, 2009, 06:18:12 pm »

Hi all,
I am looking for someone to Make the infamous Channel two Piece suit that was worn by Jacqueline Kennedy on the Day of November 22nd 1963, I will include some pictures, Will try before JFK was shot but no promises,if a more de script description is needed PM me and I will give a description of additional info, if possible could you try and include the Pill box hat.

I know you cant see the shoes but there black high heels.If anyone knows of a website where this is downloadable or if where I can get the Best Jacquline Kennedy model or Hair style I have one from MTS2 but its not the best!
Dr J Box
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2009, 06:35:26 pm »

Second. I think there's an EAxis mesh in AL that is a good starting base.
drjuicebox

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2009, 05:35:10 pm »

If it will help I will produce a perfect picture for you to just copy over all I need is a Mesh and for you to copy the picture over.... Please... As It has been said this is a missing gem from Sims 2 and its about time that it got placed in the Kennedy wardrobe.
drjuicebox

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2009, 06:28:38 pm »

This topic has been moved, I dont know how I lock this.....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: