Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 03:31:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Ghosts  (Read 9735 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Dec12741

View Profile
« on: April 15, 2009, 07:24:28 pm »

I want to here from this big happy family do you believe in Ghosts
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2009, 09:56:19 pm »

I believe in ghosts, yes. I don't believe that everyone who claims they've seen them or had paranormal experiences has actually had them, I do believe a lot of things can be disproven and some you just think you experienced but you really didn't. But I do believe there are cases where there are true paranormal occurances, where ghosts do exist.

I wish I had a list of experiences to list off, but I really don't. Nothing I have ever seen myself.

My other ride is a chocobo.
mrnapolean1
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2009, 12:56:47 am »

yes in fact i was just watching this video just now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSLBtm__aKw
its kinda wierd buy scary in a way... cool
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2009, 01:02:50 am »

I don't really believe in ghosts, but I've had some strange experiences. I'm just going to copy and paste from an old blog entry of mine, written a few years ago:

Quote from: blog entry
Aside from the peculiar incidents of late, there are other strange things that go on in this house that I can't quite explain:

1.) Before my little brother died around '92, he was addicted to his Sega Genesis. To this day when I walk past his bedroom, I swear I can still hear that obnoxious "SEGA!!" intro that would play when you'd load up a game in it.

2.) There's an ever-present odor of cigar smoke upstairs. No one in this house has ever smoked cigars, save for my great-grandfather, who died some 30 years ago. No amount of Febreze or anything else can get rid of it either.

3.) In a storage room just off our laundry room in the basement, there's a lightbulb that flickers like mad when you have your back turned to it. It'll suddenly stop when you look up. Put a new bulb in, and same story. Even the wiring has been checked, and no problems there. No explaining that one.

4.) Last and not least: mystery barking from the backyard, despite the lack of any dog outside to make said noise. We have a number of pets buried out there, though. I wonder if they make shock collars for ghostly canines...

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2009, 09:29:21 pm »

that light thing happens at my house too. but the flickering light is in the kitchen, and it usually flickers out of the corner of your eye and it stops when you look at it.

other than that, i don't really believe in ghosts.

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
roshimitzu

Foxxi On the Runnnnn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2009, 05:19:12 am »

JENNA!! That is creepy. Im scared.  And Im no where near this.
Although I am to believe there are some ghosts in my house..
People who have stayed over mothers friends. family, friends etc.
A few have seen stuff.  And a cousin of mine is very rigid and very manly country type and he reckons he saw an old lady standing over the bed while he was napping.
!!! I Scared

PrettyBabySims<br />Hosted By <br />Shock-Shame
saowens
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2009, 11:29:10 am »

I believe ghosts exist I guess. Just last week when I was home alone someone or something turned my washing machine on. That was creepy. I went through every room in the house looking to see if someone had gotten in somewhere. I didn't find anyone.
Dec12741

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2009, 02:26:59 pm »

Just to Let you Guys and Gals know Ghost come in 3 stages:

Stage 1:Ghosts will do stuff let go through Closed Doors and walls,that means that they do not know that you are there.

Stage 2:Ghost will interact with you and will not Harm you.

Stage 3:These Ghosts will knock you on your Butt and/or hurt you someway.
Supernatural_Vixen

Certified Teddy Bear Doctor

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2009, 03:26:22 pm »

I believe in ghosts, we have this video of my step father singing karaoke and in the door of my bedroom it looks just like someone's standing.  The funny thing is the song is a favorite of my Aunt's and she died in 2005 and the next room over was her room  shocked

Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole!
:iroc: Fire up the Impala!!
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2009, 11:05:28 pm »

I believe in Ghosts amongst other things, but I am not one of those people that believe every ghost story in the world to be a fact. I have had some weird things happen to me before that I can't explain. Not saying these were all ghosts, but here they are:

1. When I was a little girl, I was outside playing, and I saw this black 'thing'. It looked like a person, like in a grim reaper suit or something. As soon as I saw it, it turned and ran FAST around the house. I went after it (I was little, so I was too curious to be scared) and it was gone.

2. My old house, when I was 17 had weird things happen outside of it. An old lady died of emphazema in it years before, and inside, only calm things would happen, like the lights turning on sometimes. But outside at night, there would be stomping like something huge and heavy was stepping hard on the porch and there would be really hard knocks on the door, and the knob would rattle like it was trying to be opened. I never answered it, needless to say.

3. Another one, this is the creepiest one of all. When I was in 1st grade this happened twice. I went to music class, and we were all sitting in a semi circle, singing songs with the teacher. I looked over to the side of the room and in one of the chairs there was this lady. She looked totally normal, but she was NOT there before and the door did not open for her to have gotten into the classroom that way either. Anyway, she was sitting on the chair and she was holding a kid in her lap. The kid didn't look normal like her. His eyes were closed and his face was white. He was dressed in cold weather clothes, like a Jacket and boots and a snow hat. He also had a blanket wrapped around him. His mouth was open a little and the lady was just rocking him. She just looked at me a couple of times and went back to rocking the kid (he could not have been any older than 3-4). Nobody else noticed them at all. Just me. I swear I am not making this up. I do not understand why they were there for the life of me, I don't even live in an area cold enough to be dressed like that. When I was that young, I didn't even notice that they weren't 'real'

4. One time, I was sitting out on the front porch with my husband, and we happened to look over at our car at the same time. I heard Brandon say, "Do you see that?" and I did see it. There were three FACES in the windsheild of our car. One was an older lady (maybe in her early 50s, the other two were men, one was old, and one was younger and heavy set). They just sat there, and it was soooo freaky!

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
brat1083
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2009, 01:44:55 am »

The Ghost of Coal Mountain...…

I had the opportunity to travel in my early years care of the US Army. My dad was a Sergeant 1st class we arrived in Japan in late 1967 when I was 3 1/2 . The Base was officially known as the Brady Air force base there was a pile of coal and slag left over from WW2. The base was across the bay from Fukuoka, that area of Japan famous for its Hakata dolls. It was a custom there for the newly arrived Sergeants and junior officer to pull weekend watch, make sure that Coal Mountain did catch fire, really it was a large pile of coal and slag with a flatten top. The watch tower was on the beach. Well dad turn came our third Saturday night at the new post.

Now this is what mom told me years later. Dad and a ring knocker, that’s a graduate of West Point were given the assignment watch over the Coal Mountain.  There was a PFC along with them who had pulled the duty before, dad had seen people around the base of the mountain during the day so he want to get a closer look at night and told the PFC told him that that was a “ not a good idea” and this guy had a Brooklyn accent. Day had seen plenty of BS and hazing in the army especially at new post and heard the ghost stories he thought it was a setup for the new Sargent. "Come on Lieutenant let’s get this over with", he thought a bunch of guys were going to jump out at him in makeup. This passed for Army Humor.  So dad having been on the receiving and prank end of this humor knew as the new guy right-of-passage especial with NCO’s. So dad and the Lieutenant headed toward Coal Mountain sure enough Dad saw something and motion the Lieutenant to get down. He picked a rock and handed another the Lieutenant. They loaded up with rocks dad and the Lieutenant left the flash lights off it, there was a half Moon plenty of light to sneak up on the prankster. Now the Lieutenant shouted standing up and simultaneously turneed on their flashlights, only the well aimed rock did not hit the figures but pasted through them.  Dad and Lieutenant just stood there in disbelief the figure turned back to their ghostly labors on moving the coal. Dad and Lieutenant beat a hasty retreat,
"told you" the PFC said shaking his head.

My mom wasn’t happy about being station overseas that was not a good time associate with the US military as all the passions about the Vietnam War. Someone told here to hire a maid “they work cheap 30.00 a week US” but you got to let them get a BX and PX card. Mom was leery of the Idea but after a few months of witnessing the politeness of the Japanese mom warmed to the idea and hired a maid to help clean and do the shopping, she hired a maid, the maids name was Ha’dako. She preferred to work for the families of Sergeants as offices wives “to fussy, never happy”. 

I started to pick up enough Japanese after a few months to carry on conversations, you know that 4 Year old are always asking question. She made teaching me Japanese a game I say the word in English then she told me the word in Japanese and I had to repeat it to her ten times and use my new Japanese word  in a sentence in Japanese. One of the reasons that Ha’dako worked for Sergeants was she got an unlimited Post Exchange (PX) and Base Exchange (BX) card.  She would load up on liquor and cigarettes with PX card and Beef and ham at Christmas and Easter BX sell it off post for an obscene profit. I came to think of here as a grandmother…She is only one of Four people that I ever let use my moms pet name for me.. Ha’dako had grown to be very fond of me and would watch me, my older brothers were 4 and 5 years than me, they were in school so they weren’t under foot all day. I could use the potty they were in school so I wasn’t much trouble for Ha’dako to watch. 

Mom had time to learn Japanese flower arranging, she would buy Hakata dolls and sold them in classified she ran in papers back home. Dad came home for lunch.  Dad was grumbling over the Coal Mountain watch list he had to select the enlisted that were to pull watch duty next month. Ha’dako looked over dads shoulder. “Him to mean to bar girls in town give him all Saturday nights. Him mean drunk give him duty after paydays”. “Restless  sprits in that place” and she shuddered dad looked at her like not in front of me. You you never go there, you never go there or if you do no more cookies ever". Ha’dako had got hooked on special cookies. Actual they were seaweed cookie the seaweed was spinach on steroids. The cookies were sweet and salt at the same time cookies are like crack to a four year old. I was always begging for something that was good for me.

I turned five and was allowed to go beach as long as mom was there with me, I would hunt for sand dollars, starfish and sea shells. It worked to tire me out. I saw it, the mount with the flatten top. Every time I tried to make a break for Coal Mountain mom would catch me.” You want a whipping young man; you NOT ALLOWED TO go man made caves, old bunkers and you “DO NOT GO THERE” her arm rigidly pointed at of Coal Mountain.  My brothers were sneaking off to the beach without mom. “I want to go” I said.  “No Guy you are too little, if tell mom I eat all your Cookies “my oldest brother said.  Mom asked me why I was crying “they would take me to the beach”. “Come on “she grabbed me by the hand and caught up with my brothers. “Ok Mister big shot you big enough to go the beach with out me, So I guess you can watch your baby brother and if he gets so much as a scratch it’s YOUR HIDE”.   “Yes mom” Lon said in his I’ll be good tone then leared at me. Cole my middle brother gave me a pail and shovels “play in the sand Guy no going near the water, no playing in the caves”. Lon got into a fight with some of the other boys. 

I had to tee tee so went down the beach in the tall grass, then I notice I could see my brothers. It was my chance I made for Coal Mountain I hide in the grass on the sand dune close to the Mountain until it started getting dark then I walked toward it. I ran up it picked up a piece of coal, it left a smug on my shorts as I put it in my pocket. Then I started toward the water. “Little boy what are you doing here? If the guards see you they will beat you, where’s your mommy” A deep voice said whisper. “She’s at home” I replied half crying think I was in trouble. “Well we better get you home then. Do you know where you live” I saw him then he was very thin and his uniform was all torn up, it was little more than rags.”Show me where you live and I walk you home”the strange soilder said. “Ok mister, where are your strips” I asked. “The got torn up” he responded. “Are you hungry” I asked in my sheepish voice.”I am always Hungry little boy I never get very much to eat” he responded as we moved up the beach. We came to the path to the housing area “moms making boiled cabbage and corn beef. I sure there is enough for you too.” I was busted I figure I get a reprive if we had company and he look so hungry.“I can’t I have to get back before the guards miss me, go then go back to your mommy, she probable worried sick" he said.  "I going to get in trouble I’m not allowed to go there." I said half crying. "It’s a bad place, promise me you will never go back little boy" the soldier said. "I promise and I get dad to get you a new uniform” I meant it too, he look so unhappy. "I need that coal back" he said.  I handed him the lump of coal. He brushed off my hands, his hands were cold, he brushed the smug on my shorts and it was gone. I said goodbye.

“There you are let me see” Lon snorted "at least you aren’t hurt." Moms pop her head out the door “you’re late” she said in that mother voice all kids know. We ate dinner. Mom bent down to kiss me, “you have sand all over you",she shouted to dad "honey draw a bath for Guy". "Ok" dad grunted.  I was a big boy so dad had to wash me. “What that in your hair” dad asked. I did say anything dad finished bathing me."All clean, now get into your jammies" I dress and dad picked me up and tucked me in and kissed me on the fore head. "You never answered me" dad said in his soft daddy voice. "I went over by the mountain, I had to make tee tee in the grass” Dad inhaled. “Honey, boys get in here” he was using his Sergeants tone. “Alright you better explain.”   I told dad and mom the story, Daddy went ash white so did mom. “Did you boys see anyone there with your little brother” dad had got his voice back. “NO” Lon and Cole Said in Chorus.  “Daddy I promised him that never go back there, and I never will daddy” I said to dad in my I’m sorry voice. Dad handed me my stuffed dog I named pretty pretty "go to sleep son"... I did.

Mom told Hadako about what I told here, "We don't go there to many restless spirts" Ha’dako said. Ha’dako took me to a Shinto priest I told him the story. He blessed and told Ha’dako that I was safe, no restless spirts were with me. Ha’dako took me to Coal Mountain and made an offering at the base to thank the spirts there for my safe return and ask for their forgivness for their mistreatment.

If you want to see the moutian http://home.att.net/~fukuoka/zaki-01.htm

« Last Edit: May 10, 2009, 03:07:23 am by brat1083 » Logged
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2009, 02:01:41 am »

Gah! Paragraphs, brat; they're called paragraphs. Tongue

brat1083
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2009, 03:16:05 am »

Gah! Paragraphs, brat; they're called paragraphs. Tongue
Modified per your request O Emperess of Spam...
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2009, 03:34:40 am »

*cackles with glee* Erm, I mean...uh...

Thanks, brat. One long chunk of text is a bit hard to read though, especially in the wee hours of the morning.

Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2009, 05:04:58 am »

oh my word, my eyes are glazing, it's too early on a Sunday for all that wordage!! I think I'll go have a shower and come back refreshed!!

And as to ghosts, yes, I do believe in them. I've never seen one, but I know there's one in my house. I regularly hear someone walking up and down the stairs yet there's no-one there. And my dog will frequently sit in the lounge, her tail wagging ten to the dozen and look up at someone who most definitely is not there, not that hubby and I can see anyway!

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: