Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:38:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9
  Print  
Author Topic: Rant/Rave thread  (Read 49448 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2009, 01:57:06 pm »

Haha, I prefer cartoons too, and I'm 20 years old. They're honestly so much less mindless than all the adult tv crap out there. I would rather watch dumb old Spongebob and his antics more than sitting in front of the tv during a soap opera about how some girl is pregnant, and she is going to marry some guy but she thinks the baby might belong to one of two other guys, besides her fiancee, one of which is a rich debutant and the other who is dead in a fire accident. HOW LAME! My mom used to watch that crap on General Hospital all the time, and it is just as mindless as cartoons, but cartoons are more entertaining.

I'm 20 as well, Senko. I agree so completely. My Mom watches soap operas (All My Children & One Life to Live) and from what I can hear of them when she watches them it's all a bunch of badly written baby kidnapping. Seriously, who wants to watch that?  huh Besides my Mom, anyway.

My other ride is a chocobo.
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2009, 12:20:18 pm »

I have no idea who in their right mind could sit in front of the tv for an hour a day watching the same old senseless chatter. My mom used to be obsessed with it to the point of where she wouldn't let anyone speak during her show, even if it was really important. We had to wait til commercial, when she would pry her eyes away from her PRECIOUS GH episode that wasn't much different than the last. I don't know why she gave such a crap about the skank Carly and any one of the 3 men she was sleeping around with, or that one rich guy and all his criminal stuff, or the dumb nurse lady that named her two daughters boys names. BLEH, absolute poop!

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2009, 12:49:14 pm »

Rant: I'm nearsighted. Poo.

Rave: New glasses?
Rave: *Waves goodbye to writers block.* Don't come back!

My other ride is a chocobo.
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2009, 10:31:17 pm »

Man I need some new glasses here soon too. I think my prescription is about the same, but the lenses are scratched up from me having them for over a year. I am rough on glasses. They look like I clean them with broken beer bottles.

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2009, 10:10:08 pm »

ERGG. i need glasses i think, my vision is terrible.
ERGG AGAIN. my famlily had someone have another heart attack today.
ERLACK. my friend Angel is so mean, she is acting all dumb saying she's poor and they dont have food, that she cant see but she wont wear her glasses, that they are getting eveicted and are gonna live on the streets (though they have a perfectly fine house right next door to the old one) and she thinks she is the only one in the world with problems.
my uncle got electrocuted.
i almost passed out last night.
yesterday there was a thunderstorm and i puked.
i have a heart condiotion.
my dad drinks too much.
we have NO money at all whatsoever.
my brother is convinced my beauty mark will become canserous when i am older.
my family member had a recent heart attack.
my grandpa is recovering from one last summer.
my brother is who knows where.
my neice that is one year old just had the flu.
my granma just had a knee replacement.
the list goes on.

Find me on moonlight <3
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2009, 07:42:51 pm »

Urg. Here's my rant for the day: pushy vegetarians.
If you're a vegetarian, don't be offended. It's your choice whether you want to eat meat or not, and that's all well and good if you don't. But I can't freakin stand when people are vegetarians and they try to say that meat is murder, and that no people need to eat meat, and all of us that do are disgusting. It would be nice to live in their little land of make-believe but no.

Eating meat is part of nature not murder. Lions, tigers, and any other meat-eating critter on this Earth hunts and kills and eats meat for survival. It needs to be done. You can't expect to lecture them on it, and they frankly would die if their diet was changed that drastically. And yes, meat does too have minerals that the human body needs to survive, proteins and amino acids. Sure you can get those from a pill suppliment but I am NOT disgusting because I go with my natural instincts in the food chain and I eat meat. Good for you if you don't, but man that kind of judgment is annoying. You don't see me going up to vegetarians and telling them that they're sickening. Some people really need to learn how to cool it.

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2009, 09:58:52 pm »

I agree Senko, 100%

UGHHHH.
I cannot stand people.
Karli is acting like a baby.
Kody iss acting like he is wayy older than me, he is 15 god!
my grandma needs to check herself into a freaking retirement home.
REALLY I wanna kill someone! UGHHH.  Cry

Find me on moonlight <3
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2009, 12:58:11 pm »

Grandmas can be so insane sometimes. Daemian is really lucky that my mom is a good grandma. I'm not so lucky. My grandma has helped me through some stuff when I needed, but she does it so that she has something to brag about to the rest of the family. I mentioned in another thread that she tried to invite herself to stay at MY house for a month to help me with MY baby was born, to help me. She did the same thing with Daemian. Both times I said no, because my husband and I together can take care of our babies. If I can't handle my own, I shouldn't be a mom.

She tried to invite herself to my ultrasound, and Daemian's birth almost 2 years ago. I don't know where she gets this sense of entitlement. She invited herself to come to this baby's birth as well, but I think "If you're not the man that put the baby in there or the doctor (or nurses) that is going to pull the baby out, DON'T expect to be at the birth!"

So I totally understand about the pain in the crack grandma.

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2009, 09:22:57 pm »

I agree with you, she should definetly not let her be there. ew.

Find me on moonlight <3
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2009, 01:25:24 pm »

I didn't even let my own mother be there, and I love the heck out of my mom. But she totally understood and was fine with not being at Daemian's birth. She was just glad to see him afterward, like any normal grandma would be. Gosh, I got tired of all the freakin visitors though, going to see my baby and bug me last time. This time I think I'll let my mom, dad, Edgar, and Brandon's parents come to the hospital, but not my aunt and her kids or Brandon's aunt and her kids. My husband's aunt is a CRAPPY mom and her kids are both little brats. The first time I met Brandon's grandma, she and his aunt spent the whole time they were in the hospital room talking crap about my sister-in-law Jaime. It was a really bad first impression.

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2009, 07:21:10 pm »

Well when my sister had my neice her BLEEPhole boyfriend "Matt" wouldn't listen to her at all, and she wanted my mom there, but he wouldn't let her, so she had to make my mom stay out, how evil is he!?  angry

Find me on moonlight <3
hannahh

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2010, 01:33:27 pm »

NO ONE LOVES LEARNING THAT F*CKING MUCH.

*smiles and walks out silently*
Carlwashere
Irrationally Optimistic
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2010, 01:40:50 pm »

I hate the sun! It melted all my snow.  Cheesy

I need more freetime.
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2010, 12:20:04 am »

I hate my Seminar teacher! They are supposed to tell us when all the dances are but he just sits there all hour and we end up horrendously confused!! Ugh! Blehh to this!

Bratty teenager rant for right now: 1) two algebra homework assignments that I don't get, and both due tomorrow!!! 2) I'm sick! 3) Wrestling is pretty creepy!

Find me on moonlight <3
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2010, 02:14:56 am »

Sooo happy I'm over the maths... I actually liked maths until the last three years we had it at school. Useless teacher who could spend hours teaching someone 2+2...  Undecided

Still loads of snow, still want it to GO AWAY! And now they shoveled the sidewalk, but didn't do it properly, so it's slippery. Yay... not.

Hate my short-term memory, that went out the window several years ago (metaphorically speaking). I've not seen it again after that, but I could really need it back before the weekend.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9
  Print  

Jump to: