Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 10:10:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9
  Print  
Author Topic: Rant/Rave thread  (Read 49466 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
imaeatyaface

View Profile
« on: April 15, 2009, 09:13:44 pm »

This is just a thread to post your rants and raves, be it school, family, friends whatever. Just, please try to keep it civil though.

If Cupids Got a Gun, then He's Shooting Lights Black Heads Bang You're My Drug, We Live it Real love, Ill give it.
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2009, 10:09:45 pm »

I had two little things irritate me today and I thought I would share.

1. The Octo-mom lady is being given a tv show. That is JUST what she needs, to be rewarded with a tv show. I doubt this thing will go on for more that a few episodes before this thing is over, because most of America (especially California) hates this woman. I'm sorry, but if you already have 6 kids that you can't afford, paying to get invitro so you can get pregnant with more is just moronic. This lady should be punished, not given a tv show. She's a total mental case for doing this, and the doctor that performed this should be freakin fired. This lady has no way to support her first 6 children besides 'disability' and the American tax payers. Disability, my butt! If you have the strength to be a stripper for a year (it takes some work), and the strength to carry around a huge pregnant stomach, not to mention going out to get your hair done/ nails done/ lip jobs...etc, you are probably NOT disabled. And when you live like this, with 6 children, on welfare, it prooves that you are mentally disabled or something if you get pregnant again, on purpose with 6 more eggs...so what if 2 split? That was a stupid decision on her behalf. Welfare is for people that need a helping hand (believe me, I have been there at one point in my life, it sucks), not for bimbo women to be fully supported to where she has the ability to have 14 children!

2. This one is just silly, not even a big deal but I felt like sharing. This girl that I have recently met was talking about her very small and petty problems in her life, and I just happened to tell her that her life is not that bad. She flipped and was like, "F--- you! You don't know what my life is like! You don't know what I have to go through every day." I told her, "No, I don't but you were just talking about it just now." She got mad and went on a rant about how she is sick of people judging and labeling her, and that everyone is mean to her just because she is emo. So, I was thinking, "Whoa! Back up. She's mad at people for labeling her, when she just this second labeled herself as an 'emo'"? What the heck is that all about? It doesn't make any sense to me.

I'm surprised more people have not used this thread. Getting out minor irritations feels good, and it helps keep the day on the right path. The rest of the day was totally fine.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2009, 10:03:41 pm by SenkoTwiik » Logged

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2009, 10:20:51 pm »

I hear you about the Octomom, Senko. She makes me want to kill someone. Mainly the dumb people giving her publicity.

My rant for today: I have to deal with family tomorrow.  rolleyes WHYYYYYYYYY ...

My other ride is a chocobo.
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2009, 10:49:33 pm »

I know, they're just incouranging her. Another annoying thing, she thinks she's Angelina Jolie. Well I got news for her. Angelina Jolie has the ability to care for ALL of her children.

I'm sorry about family, Naria. Families can be such a pain in the tuchus.

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2009, 10:24:34 pm »

MY NEIGHBORS WONT TALK TO ME ANYMORE!! i cannot stand this!!!  angry they are my best friends, practically my siblings, then all the sudden one of his school 'friends' comes along with her sister, and now they have been over two maybe three days in a row. i hate these girls, they are stealing some of the only friends i have left. i wanna cry!! Cry i can't understand them. they TORTURE MY NIEGHBORS, and not the fun way that i do, i mean they do it mentally. and they are WAYYYY too girlie, which is the opposite of the 15 year old boy, 4 year old boy, and 12 year old tom boy. and me, too. I WANNA TELL THEM TO GO LICK A HOBO'S TOES!!

Find me on moonlight <3
macheriebabydoll
Fearsome cuddler.

I wonder...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2009, 02:51:37 pm »

^I'm sorry! That must be really rough... I know how that is. Good luck!

Mine? My boyfriend's parents forbid him to see me... again. For the 861808908th time this year. They don't like that he's almost 18 (he'll be 18 this month) and I'm two years and five months younger (I just turned 15 and a half). His parents totally invaded his and my privacy- they read all of our texts without any consent. See, I may be 15 and a half, but with the level of responsibility I've had all my life (I'm an only child, and my parents are deaf, among other things), my mom and dad always say I'm like a 21 year old in a 15 year old's body. His parents just really don't want to take the time to get to know me, or anything. They barely know me at all, and they judge me...
Anyways.
Anybody else been in a similar situation?

Team Edward.
Team I Finally Have A Life.
I write.
"A poem begins in delight and ends in wisdom." Robert Frost
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2009, 10:34:52 pm »

no but once my dad actually told my neighbor's stepdad to tell his son and step, half son to stay away from me, and we were colser than i was with any of my friends, we havent got back to normal yet and it's been months since weve been allowed to talk again,

did i mention this??: Kody, will be ** in November, and i will be ** in April, we are a year and 5 months apart, so how are we needing to "hang out with people our age"

also>>it's 60 degrees out today and i am freezing me BLEEP off... and my dad pulled down his pants under his butt, put his hand up his shirt (quite identical to my neighbors), and started running around my 7 year old friends Josh's basement shouting things like "Katie, over here, you cant shoot, BAD SHOT," and "Karli!! over here!!" really??REALLY!!??
« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 12:50:24 am by Jenna » Logged

Find me on moonlight <3
Dmcclure1

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2009, 03:39:37 am »

THIS SUCKS I HAVE NO LIFE...THERE IS NOTHING TO DO IM LOOSING MY SANITY...i dont know whats wrong with me the other night i went from happy to mad to....i tried to run infront of a train, im lucky my friend was there to stop me. why does life hate me? is it just me?

heartless

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2009, 03:23:09 pm »

Ugggggghhhh.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 09:51:44 pm by heartless » Logged
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2009, 06:42:30 am »

1. My Internet browser frequently bring up the (Not Responding) tag when doing mind-blowingly simple tasks, like scrolling up and down or closing a tab. And then, once the NR tag disappears, said browser has the nerve to not do what I ordered it to do.
2. I'm attracted to one of my sister's friends.
3. I REALLY need to get a job.
Rapple

Hale_Icons

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2009, 09:47:50 pm »

1. I'm getting too lazy! ARGH!
I need to go run or something, but I can't go anywhere!

2. Staying at my grandmother's for a week. Nothing to do but computer. Chubby tummy, here I come! Sad
I'll be needing to run around my apartment block when I get home, and then go to the store. A mile away.
And then back again.

WOO.

Vote for heir, here!
http://rapple1578.livejournal.com/30780.html
Viewable and can be voted on by everyone.
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2009, 10:58:17 pm »

is it worth having a friend if they have anger issues and get pissed easily??

kody knows i like him so his sister kept bugging me.
i blew up at my friend Angel for calling herself gay and lame, just beacuse some guys called her that, one she didn't even like.
karli is mad at me for both the above reasons, and wont talk to me.
i almost just passed out.
i just screamed i ahve rabies.
i just almost vomited.
i no longer have 100000000 "siblings" i now have 2 plus the real ones.
wow the world just blew up in front of my face and my cousin laughed at me.
EVERYTHING HAS TO GET WORSE BEFORE IT CAN GET ANY BETTER!!

Find me on moonlight <3
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2009, 12:21:10 am »

1. The Octo-mom lady is being given a tv show. That is JUST what she needs, to be rewarded with a tv show. I doubt this thing will go on for more that a few episodes before this thing is over, because most of America (especially California) hates this woman. I'm sorry, but if you already have 8 kids that you can't afford, paying to get invitro so you can get pregnant with more is just moronic. This lady should be punished, not given a tv show. She's a total mental case for doing this, and the doctor that performed this should be freakin fired. This lady has no way to support her first 8 children besides 'disability' and the American tax payers. Disability, my butt! If you have the strength to be a stripper for a year (it takes some work), and the strength to carry around a huge pregnant stomach, not to mention going out to get your hair done/ nails done/ lip jobs...etc, you are probably NOT disabled. And when you live like this, with 8 children, on welfare, it prooves that you are mentally disabled or something if you get pregnant again, on purpose with 6 more eggs...so what if 2 split? That was a stupid decision on her behalf. Welfare is for people that need a helping hand (believe me, I have been there at one point in my life, it sucks), not for bimbo women to be fully supported to where she has the ability to have 14 children!

i just read that each of her kids is getting paid at least $250 a day when this "TV show" gets started. to me, she sounds like another Joe Jackson in the making. all she's doing is just selling those kids out, so she could probably to get pregnant, again! look, lady, America hates you enough already, so what's the f***ing point in trying to get a TV show so you could possibly squeeze out more, in your case, unnecassary ***********? in fact, i've even made a sim of her and killed her in my game repeatedly. Thumbs Up

now, compare this woman to the Duggar family. yes, Michelle and Jim Bob have eighteen kids, but, 1.) Michelle didn't use fertility drugs to give herself that many kids. it's true that she was on the pill, but after miscarrying the very first kid, she stopped taking it and the rest is history. 2.) they don't see their kids as a way of making money, but as blessing from God. and 3.) and the most important, they can fully support and care for ALL of their kids! they live debt-free, which, i honestly think would be impossible with that many kids, and both Michelle and Jim Bob worked hard for the money. plus, they have six kids that are fifteen and over, which might help bring in the bread if they let them have part-time jobs.

ugh...i can't believe i just compared the Duggars to that woman. i'd better go before i get my butt in more trouble.

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2009, 12:26:51 am »

i agree with you soul of the sea.

also, i used to love Jon&Kate, what the HECK happened there?Huh??

Find me on moonlight <3
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2009, 08:24:00 am »

My biggest pet peeve: Big Families

Sure, my family was originally a very large family. My grandmother came from a family of 13 kids, but then large families were very common in the late 1890s to early 1920s, so nothing could be done about that.

Today, I read and hear about news regarding these families. The Duggar family may not be selling their kids out for a few bucks by having a tv show to brag about having this many kids. BUT they are getting attention for simply having that many kids anyway. I suspect they wouldn't turn down free stuff and help if they were offered any.

The Octo-mom... I am very glad I don't live in CA. My mom unfortunately lives in CA, and her tax money is going to the care of these kids because of the Octo-mom not having the means to support herself and her kids. I won't support some idiot who lied to us, the tax-paying public, about her health, mental, job and general conditions. I pay taxes, and I want to see my tax money be used for better things like getting an education for the children in my district, getting the programs funded for the children in my district as well as road repairs and other economic opportunities or improvements in my district, city and state. Unfortunately, the Octo-mom's family will cost CA in millions of dollars to be taken care of. Thanks, lady, for opening our eyes and introducing new legislation to stop people like you from having more kids!!

I personally questioned her integrity, honesty and judgment after I read about how she hurt her back severely on the job when she worked at a facility caring for some sick folks. If she hurt her back that bad, then why did she go out and get herself knocked up at the doctor's office? Pregnancy puts a lot of strain on the back, hips and legs as the months wear on. She claimed she was unable to work because of her bad back, but yet, she was able to carry all of those babies inside her to almost a full 9 months without issue. Somebody should look into that benefits claim carefully and deny her any request for unemployment or assistance. If she's capable of carrying that many kids in her uterus and walk around without much difficulty, then she's capable of getting a *gasp* JOB!

I also questioned the ethics and decisions her doctor(s) made in supporting or providing services to this lady because if she told the doctors about her medical condition(s) like her bad back, the doctor(s) would tell her straight up that she shouldn't attempt getting pregnant or getting on fertility drugs to produce kids. They should've told her up front that carrying more kids would put a lot of undue strain on the back and that it would be wise to cull the eggs down to a child or two if they decide she was medically sound to become pregnant albeit her back problems. I understood that the doctors were being looked into for what they did. I'm not sure if there was any investigation from the CA medical board, but I could be wrong. I know I would be busy introducing new bills or adding stringent requirements to license doctors in a way that this woman or any other woman like her wouldn't pull this stunt off and piss off millions of CA residents like what the Octo-mom did.

Yeah, I heard she was getting a tv show. And a mansion costing millions of dollars at the courtesy of tax-paying CA residents. A family from MO is offering her and her brood a place to live. IF she does accept the offer sometimes down the road, I'm moving out of MO. I don't want to support a stupid woman and her brood with my tax money that could've gone to programs and schools for the children in my district, city and state instead of to her and her kids.

She needs to have her head examined because she once told the public that the reason she wanted a large family was because she was a lonely, single child growing up with no siblings. My cousin was a single, lonely child growing up in an abusive family, but he didn't want a large family like she did. He had more common sense and a head on his shoulders. She got a lot of mental issues for sure.

Kate Goss and whateverhisnameis.... I'm surprised I never heard of them and their large family. They did take advantage of the fact they had a lot of kids, but they sold themselves and their kids out for money. You know.. I never seen their show and never cared to hear about them or other large families in the news. But still, they used their kids to gain fame and money for themselves. Never once did they think about their children and put their children's best interests ahead of their own. Greedy parents like them should be shot in the foot.. or drug off to the children's homes in Russia to see these abandoned kids live the rest of their lives at these homes until they're shoved out of the only places they get food and clothes from at 18. A family in my city adopted a beautiful boy from a children's home in eastern Russia after they looked at different options to have more children, and they chose to adopt a child who was already born and needing a family to live with and be cared for and loved.

*steps off the soapbox*

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9
  Print  

Jump to: