Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:41:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9
  Print  
Author Topic: Rant/Rave thread  (Read 49434 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: July 24, 2010, 10:17:23 pm »

Rave: New phone!! Woot! YAY

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

I used to be as mad as a hatter

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 24, 2010, 10:32:53 pm »

Rave: Adam Lambert, enough said.
Rant: Silly school. Go go away.
Rave: Humbugs!

Rant: I don't care that you tell me you love me every 3 minutes, yes, I counted. I don't care that you tell me you miss me every 5 minutes, yes, I counted that too. I don't care that you tell me you wish you could see me every 10 minutes, yeah, counted that also. Why don't I care? Cause 1, I don't love you, 2, I don't miss you, 3, I don't want to see you anymore! Just hurry up, notice that I don't want you, don't love you and dump me already!

No more hiding
Don't be afraid of what's inside
Anytime anybody pulls you down
Anytime anybody says you're not allowed
Just remember you are not alone
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107 on: July 28, 2010, 09:43:02 am »

Rave: Alpha beta gamma delta epsilon zeta eta theta iota kappa lambda mu nu xi omicron pi rho sigma tau upsilon phi chi psi omega

Rave: I learned- and memorized the ancient Greek alphabet.

Find me on moonlight <3
soulofthesea

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 28, 2010, 11:56:28 am »

Rave: Last high school band camp in a few days!

Rant: How the hell do the band directors expect us to get acclimated to the weather when it's been raining almost every day this summer?!

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 29, 2010, 06:15:54 am »

Rant: I always do this. Every time! I get confident in a friendship, forget to watch my tongue and mention something about my bisexuality.. they either don't care or they hate me for it! And this time, guess what? They don't like me no more! Well ya know what. I'm sick of this. I'm gonna stand up, on my own two feet. I don't care if they don't like it. It's their problem. I'm not changing for them. Not anymore. I will NOT cry over them. I will not CRY over the friendship I thought we had. If it was a true friendship, they'd stand by me no matter my orientation. I'm gonna stand my ground over this one. I refuse to back down and say it was just a joke.

Rave: My other friend doesn't care! Woop!

Rant: Crying over them.. bummer.

No more hiding
zammy

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 29, 2010, 09:42:22 am »

Rant: I want to know where the hell the guy went that I loved a year and a half ago when we first got together. He's turned into an absolute ******* in the past couple months. All I ever did was give him everything I had. Yeah, I made mistakes and I was trying to change a few things so I didn't make those mistakes again, but he just went on acting like a jerk while I blamed myself for everything that went wrong. I'm still incredibly upset that we broke up, but I'm upset over the amazing guy that I lost, not this *** that I recently found.

My Sims (2) Blog: The Sims in Wonderland
lunajumper

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 03, 2010, 10:37:39 am »

Rant: I'm just ticked that my summer didn't turn out the way I planned.
My idea of a perfect summer: Spending time with my best friend, getting my i touch (which I saved up for), Going to Wet'n'Wild every week, and getting a personal guy friend.
My actual past summer: Having to babysit a 70-year old woman for 2 MONTHS that speaks no english, and only seeing my friend 3 times in the past 3 months (WTH, she just lives 5 minutes away)
It's not like I don't like my aunt, but trying to explain to her simple things is very difficult (>.<) and I have to call my mom to translate what im trying to say. And she keeps trying to force feed me, every hour she would tell me go eat, and tell my mom i dont eat enough. I'm 5'5 and weigh 109 pounds. I'm the just about the 3'rd heaviest girl in my class, yet everyone says im skinny (*sigh*)
My best friends grandmother bought us year round passes for Wet'n'Wild, it cost, 50 dollars, each, 150 in total for me, my friend and her boyfriend (They have been together for about 8 months, now.). I feel really bad cause we have only gone one time, (her boyfriend had to go to chicago.) And I feel guilty that she spent that much money on my ticket (T.T). I tried to ask my mom if I could go on July 1st, But she has this paranoia that we' willl get kinapped because its a "holiday weekend", and said no. She also thinks that Aim's (I will mention her as aim's, but her name is Aimee.) Grandmother shou'dn't let her be be dating (Aim's is 13) And that she will never let me have a boyfriend or any male friend( This shot goal #4 down to hell.)
My mom is a control freak and has a hoarding problem, so its difficult living with her.(Its not that bad, but she doesnt want to let things go. The places that its the worst is her closet, the kitchen and the garage.) If I tell her that she should throw away expired milk, she will start to get mad and start ranting that this is her house and she can do what she pleases. And she keeps buying things she already have (She has 6 boxes of cereal in the pantry).
So because of this, the second I move out (in 5 more years) im only going to talk to her once a month. This may seem harsh but you have no idea to be living with her. I can't much more of her nonsense.  Lips Sealed
 Rave: At least I got my I touch Sad
soulofthesea

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 04, 2010, 04:34:56 pm »

Here's a rant that can be a rave as well.

My body's really sore from band camp, especially my legs. I don't think I'll even be able to move my legs, much less walk, by Saturday. Undecided *sigh* I must be getting old. But I'm positive all this pain will be worth it! Honestly, I'm actually pretty confident with this year's freshmen. Hell, the band got more done in the past three days of this year than the first two weeks of last year. Even some of the sections are getting bored because they're running out of things to cover in sectionals, inside and on the field! This will surely pay off when it's time to go to Area, and hopefully we'll even make it to State this year! Grin

I am here
imaeatyaface

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 05, 2010, 06:10:59 pm »

Haaaa, I remember when I first made this thread *lame*

Rant: Gtfo, period. It's hot (of course it is!) and I want to go swimming ugh.

If Cupids Got a Gun, then He's Shooting Lights Black Heads Bang You're My Drug, We Live it Real love, Ill give it.
Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 05, 2010, 09:03:05 pm »

Rant: Extra phone lessons. Bleh.

Rant: Stood on my phone yesterday and it don't work no more. Sad

Rave: Gonna see them!

No more hiding
Jordadee

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 15, 2010, 11:17:14 am »

Rant-
I FREAKING HATE HIGH SCHOOL!!!
im in some stupid budget cut class to be a teacher, but i DONT WANT TO BE A TEACHER!!! this class is practically my WHOLE scedule. the only thing i look foward to in a day is yearbook, (one of the ONLY classes i actually picked!)
 angry angry angry
Angry
Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 15, 2010, 09:00:39 pm »

Rant: Doesn't want me. Loverly.

Rave: Moving on. Binger 'em.
Rave: I feel pretty, oh so pretty

No more hiding
soulofthesea

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 24, 2010, 08:14:49 pm »

Ok, I really need to get this off my chest.

I don't know why, but it seems that every football player in my school gets super defensive when you say even one constructive comment about the team. They rip into whoever said the comment, and claim that they're the best we've ever had this year. I've got a question for them, if they're as good as they claim to be, why don't they prove it on the field?! I'm nowhere near conviced that we have the best football team we've ever had in the history of the school. That was my freshman and sophomore years when they were good, and actually worth having some pride in.

Well, I've seen their practices, and they're not good at all. The players are just standing around and whining about the heat half the time. And if anyone's going to rip me up for bashing my football team: Look, I get that they have pride in the team, and there's nothing wrong with that. But for the rest of us, it's really hard to have any faith in our football team if they do a really crappy job on the field and look like they're not even trying most of the time. What's worse is that the football players feel they have the right to bash the more successful organizations in the school. If a football player comes up to me and says the reason they did so poorly was because the band wasn't playing enough, all I say is:

"How many times has the football team made it to the play-offs in the past decade and a half? Twice! How many times has the band made straight ones at UIL in the past decade and a half? Seven years in a row! You know why? Cuz we put the effort into it, and we want it! Come talk to me again when you actually put any effort into your football!"

But the thing that's slightly worse than the players are their little-league parents. I call them "little-league" because  they think their football player son is perfect, and has absolutely no flaws. If they feel that the team's not doing good, they go on and blame the band, drill team, and cheerleaders, and their excuse is we're "not motivating the players enough". Listen, it's not the band, drill team, or cheerleader's jobs to motivate the players; That's the coach's job. The band and drill team are just there for entertainment, and the cheerleaders are supposed to motivate the crowd. Maybe start looking at the coach, or even your own kids. Oh, and try to either get their heads in the game or take them out of the team if they're not willing to put forth the effort to make the team better.

*steps off soapbox* Censored

I am here
Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 24, 2010, 10:06:43 pm »

Rant: Silly daddy. Its school holidays. I can sleep as much as I want.

Rant: How an earth is asexual an insult? Child.

Rant: Way to make my self-confidence feel waaay worse. Got called ugly by the girls next door when I took my glasses off.

No more hiding
tallsimsfan77

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 16, 2010, 12:06:17 am »

Rave: I love college. Cheesy

Rant: All of my drama is either by basically people with attitude problems or people from my hometown, but mostly people from my hometown.  Plus it's cold and the snow is back.  Great... I don't care for winter.  Furthermore, I have one week to memorize Shakespeare.  You know what's more fun than that?  Everything else.

Sigs are for smokers.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9
  Print  

Jump to: