Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 05:09:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Clutter on the site  (Read 2510 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Nonni
Site Santa!

Who would Nonni rather kiss? Naughty Nonni!

View Profile
« on: July 20, 2009, 03:06:48 pm »

It is good to know that we have such an alert and conscientious team of Admin and Moderators. You Guys are amazing. I don’t know how you keep up with everything. It is good to know that old or unused topics can be cleaned out. I sometimes worried that our site would get to big. Sorting through all the posts, helping with problems, just in general directing traffic – that is a big job. Wish I know how to say more than just “Thanks”.  Rock

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2009, 06:00:15 pm »

LOL Nonni

We had a lot of that on the old site - it would just get bigger and bigger and nothing was allowed to be deleted!

We run a leaner and tighter ship now which should make things run a bit faster. The only downside is that people sometimes get upset when they see their postcount drop if they've posted in a section that's been purged!

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
Nonni
Site Santa!

Who would Nonni rather kiss? Naughty Nonni!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2009, 10:16:51 pm »

I'm come here for laughs, help, pretty stuff, help, ideas, and Helpfor things that go "bump" in my game. With me "a little knowledge can be a dangerous thing" then things level off until I get another "cunning plan".

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: