Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 10:56:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Grand Theft Auto III reference?  (Read 2792 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Casual Dude

Happy suiside.

View Profile
« on: April 16, 2009, 10:56:04 am »

While this couples children* were doing there homework (*yes, hacked) i went to go see what the parents were doing. And obviously while one of the mothers was on the toilet i noticed Calude from GTA3 (he also makes a appearance in san andreas) on the newspaper. That is also the same on Grand Theft Auto 3 where some newspapers on the floor had claude on the back.

Now i would say they look pretty similar (exept claude on the paper is simmed out). What do you think?

And yes, the girl has for some reason desided to go into the bathroom to wash the dishes when theres a perfectly good sink in the kitchen  huh

EDIT: if you never played GTA3, but played San Andreas, click here for the SA edition of Claude (if your that interested  tongue)
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 12:18:34 am by caffeinated.joy » Logged

I deleted my whole damn downloads. Big mistake :@
saowens
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2009, 11:55:18 am »

Huh. I never noticed that before. Thanks for pointing it out.

As far as doing the dishes in the bathroom. My guess would be that bathroom sink is closer to the table than the one in the kitchen. That's usually what causes them to do that in my game.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2009, 03:21:39 pm »

Dishes in the bathroom could also be because of attraction between two sims.  Either way Pescado has a mod to stop such sillyness.
roshimitzu

Foxxi On the Runnnnn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2009, 02:35:49 am »

OH!!!!!!!! MY GOD!! how funny. I have never noticed that before but next time I play so looking out for it.

Huge gta fan. Goes a bit extreme from living lives to destroying them. Such great game though!!

PrettyBabySims<br />Hosted By <br />Shock-Shame
Casual Dude

Happy suiside.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2009, 04:33:48 am »

I found more out!

I cant take a pic of my television screen, but the newspaper cutscene when you start a new game has a picture that is almost identical!

I deleted my whole damn downloads. Big mistake :@
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: