Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 06:11:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 44
  Print  
Author Topic: Important Life Events  (Read 242181 times)
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #285 on: May 13, 2010, 05:47:38 pm »

Hi guys!
I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm in the middle of a move right now. I'm getting a divorce and it has been really hard. I am still going to get on to do my updates. I will try tomorrow, but if I don't update tomorrow, I just need a few more days. This weekend is real busy.

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #286 on: May 13, 2010, 05:49:17 pm »

Take care of what you need to, OK? If you can't make it on, don't worry about it. Take care of yourself. *hugs*

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #287 on: May 13, 2010, 05:50:55 pm »

Thanks Joy. The support really helps. This is the hardest thing I have ever had to do.

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
Carlwashere
Irrationally Optimistic
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #288 on: May 13, 2010, 05:51:38 pm »

Move? Eh, just compounding the stress I bet.
Like Joy said, don't worry too much about us, just focus on what you have to do.
 Wink

I need more freetime.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #289 on: May 13, 2010, 07:13:07 pm »

Damn hon, that really bites and I'm sorry to hear that it's happening. We're here if you need us but take all the time you need because real life comes before internet life, as we've always stressed to each and every member here. If you need us, we'll be like Hoggle: here for you.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #290 on: May 13, 2010, 07:42:42 pm »

Aw, well... you have the support of every insimmer around Wink

Find me on moonlight <3
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #291 on: May 13, 2010, 07:58:17 pm »

Health & other rl issues have me coming and going sporadically, but I'm here for you if you need Senko. 

Sims by Dasi:

Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« Reply #292 on: May 13, 2010, 08:18:23 pm »

Oh Senko, I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope everything gets better soon.
 Hug2

I'm currently inactive here, find me over on Garden of Shadows instead.
zombie
Nonni
Site Santa!

Who would Nonni rather kiss? Naughty Nonni!

View Profile
« Reply #293 on: May 13, 2010, 08:29:44 pm »

Dearest Senko,

I am so sad to hear of these trials. Please try to take care of yourself for these stresses will be taking a big toll on you mentally, emotionally and physically.

You will be in my prayers. I know everyone supports you with all their love.

Hugs from Nonni

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

I used to be as mad as a hatter

View Profile
« Reply #294 on: May 15, 2010, 08:39:49 am »

I'ma here for you Senko. I'm not very supportive and I tend to say the wrong things I think, but I can make you laugh Cheesy

On another note, I've finally finished my work experience and got real good things about that.

No more hiding
Don't be afraid of what's inside
Anytime anybody pulls you down
Anytime anybody says you're not allowed
Just remember you are not alone
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #295 on: May 15, 2010, 09:14:51 am »

It's my sister's birthday today, and the good thing is, when she says she's 22 and has a 2 year old, no one with look at her like she's insane anymore the way they love to. Everyone criticizes. Yeah she was still technically 19. Big whoop.

But on the bright side, I get cake.

Find me on moonlight <3
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #296 on: May 15, 2010, 09:32:31 am »

I've heard worse... being 19 or 20 isn't that young. My brother's girlfriend was 19 when they got their first, her mom was around 16, and her mother again was around that age, too. So my brother's firstborn son is 4 years old, and has very young great-grandparents (in their late 60's, I think). One of my cousins is 30, and is mother to four... She was actually 21 or 22 when she got her first.

I get cake too - it's my nephew's christening ceremony next weekend, and my birthday is just around the corner Cheesy
« Last Edit: May 15, 2010, 09:49:03 am by theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #297 on: May 15, 2010, 09:37:57 am »

Oh fun! I love christenings...

oooohhhhh. My brother, and his "girlfriend" are now engaged! (It's about time, they're expecting their third kid!)

Find me on moonlight <3
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #298 on: May 23, 2010, 07:01:43 pm »

I'm going through a difficult but overall beneficial move. I'm feeling stressed as the deadline approaches which is normal I guess but for some reason this week idiotic people have just been doing some unbelievable things.

For example: My spouse loaned a neighbor some expensive equipment (which they hadn't returned for months). Of course now that we're moving we asked politely for all of it back.  They said "sure thing! It is yours after all." But when he went to pick it up, the stuff (which had been sitting right in the yard) was moved. They had actually hid it!

He had to go back to work so I called up and asked them to bring it all over. In two sentences the conversation went from "could you please return it?" to them huffing and puffing over having to return it, to saying they shouldn't have to, to "oh we can't find them" to calling us all kinds of names (I don't even want to get into all the unfounded stupidity they said) and saying fine you low lives can keep your junk!! (and more)."

We basically keep to ourselves and have lived in this house for years. They moved here a year ago. The most contact I've had with them is when they needed something: a ride to the airport, to borrow anything, help when their car broke down etc. We've always pitched in to help when we could and that was it.  I don't drink with them, party with them and have never even walked across the yard to their house.

So I was livid. Giving them a piece of my mind I told them I don't care what contrived opinions they have or want to use to avoid the topic, return my stuff and go home. Really what is that preschool behavior? Oooo they want the stuff we borrowed quick go hide it!

I had been caring for my kids home from school with the flu, packing in between, and trying to rest when I could.  Catching flu from them, I was just advised by my ob to go to the ER for suspected bronchitis when this happened. And after all of that they only returned a few things claiming they "can't find the rest." $300 of equipment gone--an expensive lesson in neighbor ethics.

In any economy that sucks but in this one that really irks me, though maybe if I were rich it wouldn't.  Still with the chest congestion and now (after Friday) being put on bed rest with 9 days left to move I have more to focus on so I'm asking myself why this bugs me so much?

I think it's because:

1. It was totally out of left field (bringing me to a "you see this is why I don't associate with people" sentiment).

2.  I can't replace what they took at this time & had plans for use at my new home.

Overall at the ER the doc said he's worried over my health and stress level and wants me to refrain from packing, lifting, cleaning or anything that might kick up dust or cause me more swelling. My spouse had been telling me the same thing but he's not superman--I do feel I should help where I can.

On the bright side the baby is way active, much more then my other two were, so I get all the mini-updates from the interior football game (every half hour) that he or she is doing just peachy.

Please focus some positive energy in this direction so I can put the #@$^& stuff behind me and focus on the important issues and the great things yet to come.

Sims by Dasi:

Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #299 on: May 23, 2010, 08:42:10 pm »

Sending the energy and advising you to make a list and then call the cops and see if you can file a complaint about theft by omission to return your property in a timely manner when it was requested to be given back. Either way, they were in possession of your property and have a responsibility to either return or replace it. Don't take their crap and don't let them get away with this behaviour. You also might get a positive feeling of, "got ya, sucker!" for going through these steps.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 44
  Print  

Jump to: