Insimenator.org
April 30, 2024, 07:59:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 44
  Print  
Author Topic: Important Life Events  (Read 242498 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Nonni
Site Santa!

Who would Nonni rather kiss? Naughty Nonni!

View Profile
« Reply #450 on: October 29, 2010, 12:32:58 pm »

Aww....

Rats! I got something in my eye.

*sniff*

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #451 on: October 29, 2010, 01:40:32 pm »

He's mad at me right now, he WANTS to go to school today so bad he can taste it! He's fully dressed and wants his shoes on, and he keeps playing with his school bus and saying, "Go now, please?!" Gonna have to write his teacher a note about that one...

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #452 on: October 29, 2010, 01:55:45 pm »

Well, that's a good sign. I'm glad he had a great day and enjoys going to school. Let's hope it lasts. 

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #453 on: October 29, 2010, 05:51:26 pm »

Good to hear he loves school, Paden Smiley

---------

Two days ago, it was exactly 18 years since my brother died. And I miss him, so much.

Nine and a half years old, and with a whole life in front of him. Then he got sick, so sick the doctors couldn't figure out what was wrong until years after it was too late to do anything at all. Less than one year later, I stand together with the rest of my family, watching everyone put roses down on the coffin, knowing I'll never see him again.

It's weird how life just keeps going even if he's not with us any longer. I wonder how he had been like if he was still alive. How would our lives have been if he was still alive? One thing is for sure - nothing would have been the same. Not even me.

I guess he lives on, sort of, in my story. There is a lot of my brother in Aidan. I didn't realize it before now, but even their names are quite similar. Maybe that's why I love that name. I guess my brother just keeps on shining through even when I don't realize it...

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Nonni
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #454 on: October 29, 2010, 08:52:07 pm »

It's weird how life just keeps going even if he's not with us any longer. I wonder how he had been like if he was still alive. How would our lives have been if he was still alive? One thing is for sure - nothing would have been the same. Not even me.

I was 16 when I lost my 15 year old brother. I kept setting his place at the table.

But his twin is with me and we are packing every precious moment with lots of laughs and hugs.

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

I used to be as mad as a hatter

View Profile
« Reply #455 on: October 31, 2010, 07:14:33 am »

My sister had a twin when she was in the womb. But mum miscarried her brother and managed to keep her.

Also, she's about 14, 15 weeks along now. I'm not very baby happy, can't really stand them. But I'm happy for her.
She's so much happier now. All she's ever wanted is to be a mum and a wife, and now she's getting there and she's so happy with life.

I'm also now taking new medication for my anxiety. I'm mainly trying herbal things first, I'm on St Johns Wort and some vitamins which seem to be helping.

No more hiding
Don't be afraid of what's inside
Anytime anybody pulls you down
Anytime anybody says you're not allowed
Just remember you are not alone
Nonni
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #456 on: October 31, 2010, 03:52:27 pm »

Glamily, I, also, am trying to move towards more natural methods to help anxiety.

But I found doing "cold turkey" can be very unpleasant.  Wink

HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« Reply #457 on: November 01, 2010, 07:29:38 pm »

God bless you Raven, do you know how long it took me to get my makeup just the way I liked it today, and POW I read your post and now I look like a beauty queen runner up lol.  Our angels are all around us, corny and ridiculous maybe, but in the end I DO believe we all meet again.  Until next time....

SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #458 on: November 03, 2010, 04:11:19 pm »

I am at a point in life where everything is new. I am starting over, so why do I feel so sad and lost?
Brandon is going to be served with the divorce papers very soon (tomorrow most likely) and as much as I hate his guts, I can't help but think of all the good memories we had (even though a whole lot of bad memories went with it), and I can't help but feel so afraid at how bad things can possibly get. I don't know how to feel better.

Has anyone else ever been here before?

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
Nonni
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #459 on: November 03, 2010, 05:37:56 pm »

Mercy me! Senko, it getting to the place where who hasn't been through divorce.

Yes, I remember the good times and try not to dwell on the bad because I am just too sick and old to spend energy on hating him. God help you 'cause it only took me 20 years to be able to force myself to turn away from negative thoughts about him.  tongue

Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

I used to be as mad as a hatter

View Profile
« Reply #460 on: November 03, 2010, 11:05:35 pm »

I hope everything goes ok Jamie. I really do.

According to mum, she thinks I've had depression for the last two years..

No more hiding
Don't be afraid of what's inside
Anytime anybody pulls you down
Anytime anybody says you're not allowed
Just remember you are not alone
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #461 on: November 04, 2010, 10:38:48 pm »

Hi guys, I'm back after like two and a half weeks.

I had health issues and they seem to be resolved now.

I also wanted to let everyone know I'm archiving my website and no longer creating CC (maybe I'll write stories still, not completely sure yet).

I wanted to let everyone know how moved I was by all the PMs to my website and my account here and my GB signings. I do appreciate each and every one of them. They meant a lot to me Smiley

I also wanted to share with everyone here, that I'm no longer delaying the process and letting every little thing get in my way. I'm publishing my stories Smiley
Nonni
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #462 on: November 05, 2010, 02:38:19 am »

Good for you!  YAY

Fatedicewolf, hope you will stop by now and then.

Best of luck with stories and your continued good health.

fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #463 on: November 05, 2010, 05:29:03 am »

Thanks, Nonni!
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #464 on: November 13, 2010, 03:49:33 pm »

Still trying to find permanent work. I totally hate college, so I am thinking of attending a trade school instead.

I'm also thinking of running an Avon fundraiser for Muscular Dystrophy.
What it is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muscular_dystrophy
Hopefully that works out and it isn't too terribly hard for me to do.

If it's something I can get the hang of, I might just conduct a fundraiser every few months for different causes.

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 44
  Print  

Jump to: