Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 03:49:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 44
  Print  
Author Topic: Important Life Events  (Read 241626 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #570 on: February 15, 2013, 10:56:52 pm »

If I ever get around to losing fifty pounds or so, I am seriously considering learning to become a professional wrestler. Main thing stopping me at this point besides weight is the fact that the wrestling school I'm looking at costs $3000. (Though if I pay in one lump sum, it gets reduced to $2500.)
Yazoo
Don't Cry Loz

Be Yourself, Don't Let Someone Change You

View Profile
« Reply #571 on: February 16, 2013, 02:25:25 am »

The biggest moment in ones life isn't marriage. No. Its doing something more, giving more. And what I mean is.

On my birthday, my wife, Ichigo told me she wants to have a child. We talked for hours about this. And so, we decided that we are going to have a child together. HOWEVER, she is to bare the child not me. Even if she decided to use...Well, yeah, lets just say she wanted to bare a child with my genes.

I am so nervous. I am afraid that I'll fail as a parent. And I don't want that at all. I jst make our child proud and happy.

But what if I fail at that! Ugh I am so scared.

"But... The Planet doesn't approve of that at all. It's doing everything it can to hold us back. That's why it's racking our bodies with pain and filling our hearts with doubt. Now, I should heal you. We will join as a family and strike back at the planet!"-Kadaj

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #572 on: February 16, 2013, 08:33:41 am »

Yazoo, lots of people think that - but most of them turn out fine parents. Don't be too concerned. As long as you don't do something obviously wrong, you'll be a good parent.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #573 on: February 22, 2013, 12:08:24 am »

I agree w/Raven those thoughts are normal. Good luck Yazoo and enjoy sleep while you can Titter

Hug2 Paden it will soon be four years without my mom and two without my Dad.  He never saw my baby and that was hard to take... but I had them with me mentally and that helped me bear it.  Still does.

Congrats to you too Foxybaby, so good to see you on again and hear the news! it took a little while before my first too.   I had hyperemesis the entire pregnancy so that time was not so great for me, but the end result was awesome.  My advice would be to enjoy every moment.  On another note, I also have Sims 3 up to Seasons installed and waiting for my new hod rod card {lol at least for this old comp it is} to arrive so we can compare new/return player tales when I fire it up early March YAY.  I haven't played the game since generations so I'll be looking forward to it.

I also have some good TS2 families that I can't wait to play again I try off and on but this old card needs retirement so I can't really enjoy them.  I fired it up and noticed my two year old likes to watch the babies dance lol.  She recently saw the game when I was testing my new card and learned that I tell them what to do--so she found out that she can control the sims, Titter.  It was pretty funny.

Sims by Dasi:

Mooncat
Nutjob
Site Santa!

I feel pretty, oh so pretty!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #574 on: March 23, 2013, 12:53:33 am »

Not sure if this should go in this topic or not... but here goes. First off, to my friends on here who are also on my Facebook, please don't post about this on there yet - I have a lot of family who don't yet know all of what I'm about to sy and I don't want them to find out over Facebook.

If I could ask a favor of you... my mom has been battling bone and lung cancer for over three years now, and she is going downhill rather quickly. I believe she is nearing the end of the fight, and will soon be with my dad.

I’ve known it was coming for a couple months, but now that the clock is really ticking down, the reality is hitting me like a punch in the stomach. I thought I was prepared for it, we knew months ago that it was just a matter of time, but I’m not prepared… I’m totally lost.

I don't want to lose her, but at this point, I know that once she passes she will no longer be in pain.

Please if y'all could say a prayer for her and I...or keep her in your heart… it would be much appreciated. ♥

"You are what you love, not who loves you..."
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #575 on: March 23, 2013, 01:29:11 am »

You and your Mom are definitely in my thoughts tonight.  May you feel every ounce of love sent out to you as you move through this very difficult time. Hug2

Sims by Dasi:

Mooncat
Nutjob
Site Santa!

I feel pretty, oh so pretty!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #576 on: March 23, 2013, 01:35:16 am »

Thank you Dasi. It means a lot. ♥

"You are what you love, not who loves you..."
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #577 on: March 23, 2013, 02:33:23 am »

Oh, hon, I am so sorry. I don't know if it's any help, but I do understand the anguish of watching lung cancer eat away at a beloved parent's life.

My own father had just finished going through chemotherapy and radiation treatment for throat cancer, which robbed him of his beautiful tenor voice and ability to verbally joke around with us, which was something he loved to do. His sense of humor was such an inspiration to us all, because it's something he never lost, even when he was at his worst. Less than a month after he was told his cancer was gone, he was back in the hospital and was given the news he was suffering from lung cancer, completely unrelated to the one he had just fought through. This, on top of the decades of fighting diabetes, COPD and a few other things, was just the last straw for him. I could see it in him; how he just completely lost the will to fight through another battle. I don't blame him one bit, no matter how much I still wish it could have been different, even after 11 years, 2 months and 12 days.

No matter how long you wait for it to happen...no matter how much preparation you make, you are never ready for that moment. I might not be able to be there for you physically, but I am there, in spirit. Take the love I have and hold it close. ♥ ♥

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #578 on: March 23, 2013, 03:16:12 pm »

You've got them, hon, lost my dad to colon cancer which could have been treated more effectively treated had the doctor talked to him about his options instead of just telling him that he had it and there was no hope because Dad was basically out of luck due to his age and previous health history (diabetes, thyroid disease and high blood pressure). I don't know who the doctor was but if I find out, you can bet I'll be waiting some night to chew his butt like bubble gum, to say the very least.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #579 on: April 01, 2013, 02:25:07 am »

Last Sunday I went to the ER and wound up being admitted--pneumonia.   I've been there ever since and it's been rough.  I really miss my kids and today was my daughter's birthday. She's been so excited since February because her birthday was going to fall on Easter this year...we had so many plans that had to be postponed  Undecided.  On the bright side, I did get to see them all today but I'm sooo hoping this will clear up and I will be home soon.  

They brought one of their mini-laptops so at least I have a survival pack  Wink.

Sims by Dasi:

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #580 on: April 01, 2013, 10:26:18 am »

Awww, I hope you get better soon, Dasi.

Oh but, yay! Yesterday was my birthday, too!  YAY

DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #581 on: April 01, 2013, 11:13:19 pm »

I'm trying, I want to get out of here like last week already.   Undecided 

Happy Birthday! Well a great big ole Happy Birthday! to you Joy! Beer I plan on throwing a huge bash for her when this is over. YAY

Sims by Dasi:

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #582 on: June 22, 2013, 04:58:41 pm »

I have a job! I have a job! I have a job! It took me over a year, but I am nothing, if not determined!

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #583 on: June 22, 2013, 06:07:21 pm »

Congrats, Joy!   Beer

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #584 on: July 07, 2013, 01:16:23 pm »

I guess this is as good a time as any to tell you guys that me and my Marine are expecting a baby Smiley I'm very excited but also very scared because dad will be in Japan for the next 21 months! (So until the baby is over a year old!) The plan is for him to come here when the baby is born, and the baby and I to visit him (maybe for the first birthday?) because he is deployed so we can't stay with him... It's a huge bummer but its just another thing to work around when you're in a military family.  Cheesy

Find me on moonlight <3
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 44
  Print  

Jump to: