Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 11:51:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 44
  Print  
Author Topic: Important Life Events  (Read 241702 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ranabluu

View Profile
« Reply #585 on: July 07, 2013, 09:50:24 pm »

@Katie congrats good luck with the parenting and the distance.  Stay strong and think of it as a vacation from your hubby.  Once he gets back plan a girls weekend and leave your bundle of joy with him.

@Joy that's very awesome.  Times are hard and when work is one of those things making time hard it makes things harder to deal with.  Good luck to you and your new adventure. 

Sometimes you have to stop and take a moment for yourself.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #586 on: July 07, 2013, 11:19:16 pm »

Katie: Congratulations! It's unfortunate your s/o will be out on deployment during this time, but I'm sure it will work out for all of you.

Ranabluu: Thank you. Last week was my first week and it's a great job. I'm going to have so much fun here. (I'm working as office admin at an auction house). Friday I spent the day taking pictures of auction items for our website and had a blast. Be creative and get paid for it? Yes, please!

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #587 on: July 08, 2013, 08:24:13 am »

Congrats Katie! All the best to you and your Leatherneck from this old Bubble-head (submariner). It ain't easy when you're serving, but it is sooooo worth it.
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #588 on: July 16, 2013, 08:06:40 pm »

Thanks guys! Smiley

I don't think I would ever want a vacation from him, although I guess the military family standpoint is probably hard to think about for civilian families. Smiley

Find me on moonlight <3
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #589 on: July 16, 2013, 08:39:41 pm »

Congrats again, Katie! And I really hope things work out for you and your Marine and the little bundle of joy

As for me, it's not a humongous life event, but... woo, I'm officially done with my second year at nursing school (and passed my previous exam) Cheesy. So that means I only have one year left of exams, practice, practice, exams, and even more practice. Oh, and the Bachelor assignment...
« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 10:11:35 am by Theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #590 on: July 16, 2013, 08:56:52 pm »

Thanks guys! Smiley

I don't think I would ever want a vacation from him, although I guess the military family standpoint is probably hard to think about for civilian families. Smiley

My sister was in the Navy, as was my brother in law. He switched to the airforce and currently works for the Canadian DND doing a lot of work we can't speak of, so I completely understand, in my own way.

Theraven: Congrats! In my eyes, this is indeed a big life event. Good luck in your final year!

Mooncat
Nutjob
Site Santa!

I feel pretty, oh so pretty!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #591 on: July 23, 2013, 06:36:10 pm »

Congratulations Katie!!! I'm so happy for you! Cheesy Being a military family has its difficulties, but I am confident that it will all work out wonderfully for you guys. Cheesy

"You are what you love, not who loves you..."
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #592 on: July 27, 2013, 12:32:14 pm »

The best thing I've heard all day! I'm engaged! We're going to get married while he is here on leave in January or February (Which, thank god, prevents us from the dreaded newborn blood draw) and we are going to have the ceremony and reception when he comes back from overseas two years from now.

We were planning on getting married anyways (even before we discovered we were expecting), however the decision to get married sooner will benefit our family in many ways- married men get a pay raise and are less likely to be deployed, we wont have to poke our baby with needles to prove its his, and he will be approved for leave faster any time he applies. Also, we'll be able to say we are married... (And one of the fun parts is the military discount I get to use on all of the baby's things!)  YAY

I am such a happy camper!  Cheesy

Find me on moonlight <3
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #593 on: July 27, 2013, 01:48:06 pm »

Congrats, Katie!  Cheesy

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #594 on: July 27, 2013, 09:42:50 pm »

That's wonderful news, Katie! Congratulations!

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #595 on: July 28, 2013, 08:53:01 pm »

Thank you, thank you  Grin

Find me on moonlight <3
jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #596 on: July 29, 2013, 06:42:26 pm »

Congratulations Katie. The future of this old planet keeps getting brighter and brighter.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #597 on: July 30, 2013, 10:17:33 pm »

Hugs and warm hellos to everyone Cheesy.

Congrats Joy, Raven and awww Katie Hug2 YAY!  So happy for all of you and definitely wishing the best for you, hubby-to-be and baby, Katie.

The waning summer means my oldest is entering high school--wow the years do fly by.  Her sister is right behind her (entered school early so she isn't even a teen yet) she'll be joining her next year.  I can't believe my girls are already at that age.  My computer is finally running smoothly at last so when I find the time I'll be playing with my sims and arranging faces again. Hope old reliable keeps running, Titter but going to build a new one to end the online lapses Wink. Great to hear good news on here, definitely leaves me smiling.

Sims by Dasi:

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #598 on: August 01, 2013, 04:19:08 pm »

Oh my gosh, DaSpecial1 that's crazy! I can't even imagine that, my nephew is starting 2nd grade and my niece is starting kindergarten this year... and I thought that was weird! Its almost back to school time? WHAT? Where did this summer go? Life's blazing by... I only hope it continues for the next 20 months! Haha. And thank you Smiley
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 12:01:42 am by Katie » Logged

Find me on moonlight <3
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #599 on: August 02, 2013, 09:46:51 am »

Your very welcome Smiley.

Ha, that's what my kids are saying about the summer right now, back to school already!?! and I'm all---->YAY.  Not to mention my baby girl (2 now) has a birthday coming up in a couple months. Enjoy the pregnancy and the quiet as much as you can and just savor the baby months, they all fly by so fast.

Aww you're like another daughter to me seeing you grow up here all these years.  A big part of me is all soft and sentimental now--one baby off to HS the other one about to be a wife and mom...Hug2 I have a serious case of the warm fuzzies now Titter.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 09:54:41 am by DaSpecial1 » Logged

Sims by Dasi:

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 44
  Print  

Jump to: