Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:26:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 44
  Print  
Author Topic: Important Life Events  (Read 239564 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Nonni
Site Santa!

Who would Nonni rather kiss? Naughty Nonni!

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: September 30, 2009, 09:39:21 am »

That is worth a Waa-hoo and Wow-EEE! I didn't make it on the first test. I'm impressed.

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 30, 2009, 03:32:23 pm »

Thanks, Nonni. The sad thing about it is, though, I have to hold on to my permit until December 21, and I'll be out of town that week in. Undecided Oh well, getting my license will be a great New Year's present. Grin

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
Nonni
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 04, 2009, 06:09:41 am »

There ya go, Soul, keep a positive outlook.

Still, getting driver's license is a very important event and worthy of celebration when and as often as you like.

Goodjob

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: October 04, 2009, 11:14:13 am »

Tomorrow is my nephew little (Hayden) Clay's 4th birthday! We are so glad he's made it a whole four months with Duchene and is still proving he can still do anything he wants!

Also my sister is moving out this month, so that means you'll see me on here and happy a lot more often!

Find me on moonlight <3
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 04, 2009, 11:22:46 am »

Tell that tough little guy Happy Birthday, Katie.

Guys, keep your fingers crossed for my husband if you will. A friend of his is partly in charge with hiring for the KOA (Kampgrounds of America). She says that they are opening a position for MANAGER of the store there, and Brandon's application is on the top of the list. He has a couple people pulling for him. This lady really likes Brandon, because he beat up a guy at work that attacked her 73 year old husband, got the guy off of the old man before he could do any real damage. They both respect him and are really trying to get him this job. It starts at $10 an hour, has benefits, and has raises every few months.

If he could get this job, we would be able to make a comfortable living, instead of struggling all the time. I know if B got the chance, he could do it, and he would be able to be proud of himself at work. It would be a go-somewhere career and we wouldn't have to worry about money anymore.

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: October 04, 2009, 11:53:13 am »

I'll keep my fingers crossed it would be nice for someone with a family to have a good job.

I told him and he gave me this huuuuuge smile like, the biggest one I have ever seen! He is like bouncing off the walls from you Jamie!

Find me on moonlight <3
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 04, 2009, 11:56:13 am »

Yay! I love making little kids happy!

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #97 on: October 04, 2009, 11:59:21 am »

Well you are good at it.

I am getting glasses because the muscles in my eyes are 'weak' so I have to go to the doctor and finally find out whether I have MD and if it's severe or not.

Something else important I forgot>> Clay's having his first openheart tomorrow....wish him luck.
and did I mention he's going to have another younger sibling in about three months?

Find me on moonlight <3
Nonni
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 04, 2009, 11:39:43 pm »

SenkoTwiik and 0BretttterB0,

You guys are special. The job for hubby, the congrats on nephew's birthday, prayer for surgery, glasses, outcome of diagnosis regarding MD - I will be remembering in my prayers.

My dear, sweet mother-in-law had hereditary MD. Two of her children died young but the cause was not MD. None of her other living offspring show any symptoms. My son has a condition involving "loose" or "lax" connective tissue it was very painful for him as a toddler. Makes a parent or caregiver feel so helpless when they can't relieve a child's suffering.

He is a grown man now and does just about anything as long as it doesn't involve strenuous activity like heavy lifting. He walks for exercise and is a developer, engineer, game programer - whatever you call it. He loves his works, so this mom is grateful.

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #99 on: October 05, 2009, 04:11:24 pm »

Thanks  for the prayer, nonni!

I found out a lot about MD today in biology class, and I almost freaked out during it!

It comes from the mitochondrion, and it's when the mitochordrion malfunctions, so...

I also would like to say I prayed for all of you!

Find me on moonlight <3
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 06, 2009, 07:49:16 pm »

I just heard some good news! My best friend (sister in spirit) Lavada and her wife Samantha are trying to adopt a baby! Same-sex couples can't legally adopt from their state, so they are doing a private adoption, which is legal. They are going through a trial period and the birth mother will fully decide in exactly one month if the girls can keep the baby, then she will sign her rights over to Lavada and Sam.

The little boy is one month younger than my son, and his name is Slater. My friends are really excited about getting to be moms, and they really hope that it will work out and the mother won't change her mind. Keep your fingers crossed for them, y'all.

soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 06, 2009, 08:15:04 pm »

I wish them the best of luck. I'm sure they'll be terrific moms. Grin

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: October 06, 2009, 08:28:21 pm »

This is me agreeing with soul, I'll pray that she decideds to do it for them, that would be difficult for her, but I'm glad that they can take care of the little guy, aww~!

Find me on moonlight <3
PinkSword

hiyaaa.

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 09, 2009, 04:36:47 pm »

Boys are stupid. Don't care if its the wrong topic. I'm telling the truth. Yeahh. broke up AGAIN. seriously i fail at relationships..

then i hear your soul , touches me the right way
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 09, 2009, 05:27:05 pm »

Hon, break-ups are an event in life that have an important effect on how we see ourselves and our futures, so don't go thinking you posted in the wrong thread. Also, no, you don't fail at relationships, sometimes it's just not meant to be no matter how sure you were at first that a particular person is the love of your life. You're a good person, you just need time to heal and move on. Trust me on this, young one, I've been there many times over and I can honestly say that the guys that I broke up with were not the right fit due to issues they had or that I had. It may take some time for you to see it, but it will happen.

Not all boys are stupid, either, just some of them and especially when a break up happens and we don't know what in the heck caused it, other than they just didn't want to be with us any more. Not your fault, not his fault (well, not much anyhow Cheesy , unless there were things going on that you didn't mention) but it's part of growing older and wiser. Give it time and when you look back on it, you may even laugh at the little wanker years from now. Chin up, eyes forward and meet the world with a smile on your face because it makes people wonder what in the heck you're up to! Good luck.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 44
  Print  

Jump to: