Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:03:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 44
  Print  
Author Topic: Important Life Events  (Read 239563 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
madkitty
Total Noob

Somewhat on Hiatus

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: January 11, 2010, 09:18:14 pm »

@ Senko = Good luck Senko. I hope Rosie will be okay and I will keep her in my thoughts always. I bet you are probably tired of being pregnant by now, but 4 am is early!

@OBretttterBO (Katie?) = Feel better!!

@caffinatedjoy = My two best friends have chronic tonsilitis, (They won't remove them for some dumb reason) and it flares up a few weeks every month. They can't swallow!

Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: January 11, 2010, 10:31:36 pm »

Oh wow, the 18th is my mom's birthday! She would have gotten such a charge out of knowing that another little girl is coming into the world on that day! Cheesy Awesome and congrats in advance!

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: January 13, 2010, 09:23:03 pm »

I finally got my driver's liscense! It looks like the past seven months of driver's ed, crazy and b****y driving coaches, three extra months of driving practice, a five and a half hour wait at the DPS, and two extra weeks of waiting have finally paid off! And no, my accident last night doesn't count as anything...well maybe it does...

Admin note: Language.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 12:13:02 pm by Paden » Logged

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #183 on: January 13, 2010, 11:14:32 pm »

@madkitty (yes I am Katie) thanks, I've been feeling great now :DD and tonsillitis in and of itself should have you headed to the door, let alone chronic.

@soul WOOOP!!!!

Uhm, er, my niece Jade turns two on February 3rd (at 12:56 in the morning, she was born on Superbowl Sunday, they watched it in the hospital room!)

Find me on moonlight <3
madkitty
Total Noob

Somewhat on Hiatus

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: January 16, 2010, 10:59:10 pm »

My best friend's name is Jade Tongue

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #185 on: January 17, 2010, 12:16:47 am »

And that was today's random fact about madkitty.... lmao.

Find me on moonlight <3
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: January 23, 2010, 01:28:54 am »

Senko you've started a trend...just found out I'm expecting Faint.

Yep went in for extreme fatigue/flu-like symptoms yesterday and got that news, so it's a huge surprise for me. Seems like only a few days ago I was fawning over Rosalia and drifting thoughts of cuddly baby bliss washed over me, lol I'm totally blaming Senko tongue. Although my spouse may have had something to do with it

Sims by Dasi:

SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: January 23, 2010, 01:52:05 am »

Oh my goodness! You're having a baby?
Congratulations! How far along are you?

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: January 23, 2010, 02:13:55 pm »

That is awesome, the New Year is off to a pretty good start already, I'd say.

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #189 on: January 23, 2010, 02:40:20 pm »

Clay had a doctor's appointment a bit ago, and the DMD is slowing down in progression!!! Cheesy

And, we found out that he's going to get yet another sister, his mommy is expecting a girl! Cheesy

Find me on moonlight <3
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: January 23, 2010, 05:41:12 pm »

Senko: quantative blood test results puts it between between 1 and 2 weeks. I know, way early!! I didn't even know they could tell that soon.  LOL which is why It's totally your fault  I can literally say I wasn't pg before Rosalia was born  wink.

Happy Birthday! Rosalia Cheesy Yay I hope I was first to say it! YAY  (after all, the rest are really birth anniversaries aren't they? Grin)

Paden You nailed it, last year was rough it's good to see this year begin with life being renewed.

Yay Obrett, so good to hear!  My older sis welcomed twin girl grands last week (cool because she is a twin to my other sister).

There are at least four successive generations (no skipping in this family ) of twin/triplet birth history in my family: grandma had 3 sets, mom had 2 sets, two in from my siblings , nephews and nieces stand at 2 sets now. I don't know history of generations before my grandma but it would be interesting I'm sure.  All of my siblings are betting on twins, citing among other family tales, the early of detection by all tests, & the severeness of the symptoms at such an early stage as proof, but I'm not stressing over it.

I just have to watch because my pressure was a little elevated (not normal for me) and I do have a mild bug. Other then that I'm really excited. My girls were jumping around the house like they won the lottery, so it has been fun.

Sims by Dasi:

SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: January 23, 2010, 05:48:45 pm »

Yep, they can tell that early in some women, depending on how much hormone you have flowing through you. Some women get a detectable amount of hormone early. I knew I was pregnant at 2 weeks with each of my babies, because I keep a firm track of my cycle. With Rosie, the "implantation" at 2 weeks was the only time I threw up with her. Embarrassing because it was at Walmart in front of a bunch of old people. Brandon was just like, "I think you're pregnant."

Hopefully your morning sickness dims down some. Morning sickness that early sucks. They should be able to tell if you're having twins at 8 weeks. Congrats, that's awesome news. How did your hubby take it?

Katie, that's great. Good to know that the little guy is hanging in there.

DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: January 23, 2010, 08:02:12 pm »

Hubs tried toning down his joy by holding back smiles etc., ( I don't know why, it's a guy thing) but he wasn't successful at it.  What can I say?  He was in the Marines so I guess they're not supposed to be softies, still he couldn't stop beaming lol it was funny really because everyone could tell.

I had morning sickness the entire pregnancy with my first (don't even get me started on the "why do they call it morning sickness if it lasts all day" kick) "Hyperemesis Gravidum" is what they called it.  It was hard because it was wretchingly no warning-stlye like your bout at the walmart, the whole time. I couldn't take the smell of anything. The second was the same, but I had more time to reach restrooms (ha) instead of decorating the world.

Despite that I kept the mindset that I had all the suffering during the pregnancies because my kids were going to be awesome Cheesy.  So far it's not so bad, just some nausea, and tiredness.  My girls are mothering me to no end, which is adorably funny--for now anyway. I imagine at some point it might drive me bananas.

How's everyone now?

Sims by Dasi:

SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: January 23, 2010, 09:23:30 pm »

Oh man, smells are the worst. When I suspected I was pregnant with Daemian (but didn't take a test yet), Brandon in his infinite wisdom decided to make NE Clam Chowder and Split Pea Soup, in a small house, on the SAME DAY! It was horrible! I didn't throw up, but I had unbelievable gag going on.

I am so tired right now. Daemian has really been trying my patience. One moment he will be a sweet, helpful little guy. The next moment, he's loud, whiny, and doing the world's stupidest things for no reason at all. It's driving me nuts. Rosie is doing good. Always hungry, though. My boobs hurt like crazy trying to keep up with her needs.

Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: January 24, 2010, 03:03:34 pm »

D is just trying to figure out where he fits in, normal with the oldest child. He'll find his balance in a little bit, specially if you reassure him that you love him just as much, if not more, since the birth of your little girl. The one thing I couldn't stand to smell cooking in any form was corn. Which was odd because corn chips were the only thing to settle my stomach when I had the morning sickness so badly with my son, due to that thick thatch of hair he was born with. (And no, he didn't shed one BIT of that, it's still on his head six years later, thicker than ever!)

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 44
  Print  

Jump to: