Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 12:53:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 44
  Print  
Author Topic: Important Life Events  (Read 241367 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Nonni
Site Santa!

Who would Nonni rather kiss? Naughty Nonni!

View Profile
« Reply #255 on: March 05, 2010, 09:10:58 pm »

Hawnsimmer,

Glad to hear you are content in your new environment, Indiana.

Good for you!

Hugs from Nonni

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
heartless

View Profile
« Reply #256 on: March 06, 2010, 10:15:21 pm »

This is somewhat important... I just came back here after, what, a year's absence I think?! I don't know why I left. Mostly spotty net access after moving out of my parent's house and being busy with school most likely. But, um, anyway... I'm here again.  YAY
Nonni
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #257 on: March 07, 2010, 05:54:13 am »

Coming back is a good thing. Glad you made it here. Good luck with your internet and hope school is also going well unless you are finished - that is a big event and worthy of mention.

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
mizer
Evil Cold Giver
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #258 on: March 08, 2010, 09:06:56 am »

well i recently started collage and started dating yha its sorta sad since im 20 but hes a great guy! and thats about it for now!
hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #259 on: March 08, 2010, 04:40:02 pm »

Hawnsimmer,

Glad to hear you are content in your new environment, Indiana.

Good for you!

Hugs from Nonni

Thank you so much Nonni!! I appreciate it.. *hugs*   Grin

Live Laugh Love
Nonni
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #260 on: March 08, 2010, 05:23:06 pm »

well i recently started collage and started dating yha its sorta sad since im 20 but hes a great guy! and thats about it for now!

Great, starting college is a big step!  YAY
I didn't have my first date or kiss until I was 19. If you can believe this, I was terribly shy.  Grin

SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #261 on: March 08, 2010, 05:32:02 pm »

Awww, that's sweet Nonni.
I had mine at 14, but I was "innocent" until I was 18. Hehe.
Brandon was a little horn-dog and had his first "kiss" kiss when he was 5.

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
Nonni
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #262 on: March 08, 2010, 06:16:49 pm »

5 years, eh?

That reminds me a a very funny story about my son.
But he won't let me tell it. Now if you were sitting beside me I could tell you, he is not home right now.
 Evil

madkitty
Total Noob

Somewhat on Hiatus

View Profile
« Reply #263 on: March 08, 2010, 06:42:57 pm »

Haha Nonni Tongue
I'm too shy, I've never kissed anyone for real  rolleyes I just haven't really liked someone  tongue

mizer
Evil Cold Giver
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #264 on: March 08, 2010, 08:24:26 pm »

Great, starting college is a big step!  YAY
I didn't have my first date or kiss until I was 19. If you can believe this, I was terribly shy.  Grin
you and me both lol!
Nonni
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #265 on: March 09, 2010, 06:10:29 am »

I just had a disaster the rocked my Sim world. I have a spreadsheet that I have been working on for many, many months. I tried to change the extention so that it would be sharable with those who don't have the latest version of Excell. I got a message that there was some imcompatibility problems and I lost most of the info.

This was all the Creator's I've used, links to their downloads and their policies. I went into mourning last night.

My son came home and after he was relaxed and told me all his news and had his dinner, I told him about losing my Sims spreadsheet. He said he would take a look (he hates MS programs and won't have them on his computer) so I was surprised that he offered. I didn't know it but he set up a program to back up my computer to an external hard drive (an old one of his). He was able to re-cover just about all my work and restored my spreadsheet.

I am such a fortunate mom.

Nonni
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #266 on: March 17, 2010, 07:00:47 pm »

Our Family Welcomes Gossip's colt, Faris!

Here are a couple of pics of the latest addition to our family.
His mother, Gossip, came very close to not making it. She gained so much weight that her joints were very inflamed and the bones of one of her hooves almost came through. She had daily treatments by vet and animal chiropractor. Then my niece and her mom had to give her treatments twice a day soaking that hoof to keep infection and inflammation from overcoming Gossip. Then she went past her due date and my niece and her mom and her daughter stayed with her 24 hours a day for 3 days.
My niece learned to ride on Gossip when they were both very young. Gossip is a very patient and calm animal and she loves very small children.
One more thing, we were praying that the baby horse would have some white markings because the white markings on a horse make it more valuable in this type of horse.
So behold:

God answered our prayer for safety of mother and colt and then He really splashed on the white!

DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #267 on: March 17, 2010, 09:10:16 pm »

Nonni they are beautiful!  My girls want a horse (I promised them two when we move if we find property with enough space) I'm glad you have some so I can get care advice Titter when I need it Cheesy.

Sims by Dasi:

SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #268 on: March 17, 2010, 09:16:49 pm »

What a cute little colt. They're so adorable when they're little!

By the way, Dasi, how's the baby? You been to the doc?

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #269 on: March 25, 2010, 02:52:34 am »

Yep, boy have I been to the doc Titter! I have hyperemesis with this one like I did with the other two so I'm monitored very closely.  The upside is I've had three sonograms already because of it Cheesy and it's been fun marking the growth. I'll be fourteen weeks this Sunday & we're all hoping the nausea will end by week fifteen.

My girls are quite nutty--they wish that like a sim I could have it in three days and tell me so often, the little loons. It's fun seeing them so excited though. I seem to have finally found a nausea med that is working so I'm good and I was able to spend spring break with the kids at the beach all week.

How are your wee little ones?

Sims by Dasi:

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 44
  Print  

Jump to: