Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 08:38:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 44
  Print  
Author Topic: Important Life Events  (Read 239675 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #345 on: July 21, 2010, 04:01:47 pm »

Aww thanks Nonni I miss you too. My hubby (not an online person) doesn't have yahoo or most any im programs on his comp & he's kind of like in the dark ages when it comes to adapting to change lol so we can't chat until mine is setup Titter.

Ty Obrett and Rock for the kind wishes Hug2.

Shame on you, DaSi, for putting your health before your addiction to the Sims. I am ever so disappointed. Tongue

*hangs head in shame blush* Ya know that's probably the reason for all this nausea & junk I'm going through--severe sims withdrawals.  I'll get that comp up asap (salutes Empress) Grin.

Sims by Dasi:

Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #346 on: July 21, 2010, 06:26:43 pm »

Well, we are now moved away from the flood-prone hell hole that we'd been in for near to six years and into a smaller house, but at least it's dry and well-insulated! Sadly, my Suzie cat passed away about a week before we made the move. I don't know what got her, but it took a week of her going slowly downhill to bring the end. I nursed her through it all, feeding and watering her with a vet syringe, and medicated her, but all for nothing. The day before she died, she had so much energy and was looking so much better, but then the morning came and she could barely raise her head. I held her most of the day, knowing that she wasn't going to make it through another day. I gave her water to drink and just let her know that she was loved, and she slipped away in my arms. That was last month and I still miss her like all hell...

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Nonni
Site Santa!

Who would Nonni rather kiss? Naughty Nonni!

View Profile
« Reply #347 on: July 21, 2010, 08:16:29 pm »

Paden, you have my condolences. I still cry over my best friend, Prissy (toy manchester), and she died, gosh, over 40 years ago. I'm counting on seeing her in heaven.  Flower2

Dasi, just take care of yourself. When is baby due, again?  Glomp

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #348 on: July 21, 2010, 08:20:18 pm »

Glad you were able to make to move, aww rip Suzie.  I fell worlds better now that we left the tiny problematic house we lived in for the past four years into this lovely one. I still miss my Misty (first cat) aftersome twenty years now--I think she'll always be in my heart.

Hug2 to you Paden

Edited: cause I just read Nonni's message Wink

September 28 is the working date but delivery has fluctuated from August to early September.  I can't risk labor so it was scheduled for August when things were going better (actually by coincidence they set the early delivery date on my mom's birthday originally which made me cry) but since the weight loss and baby health concerns they want as much in utero-growth as possible.  

Funny they actually apologized for not being able to allow me to go into labor... yea ok sure I was really looking forward to labor it's every woman's dream isn't it? Eyebrow  Cheesy.   Looking at mid-September delivery now I think.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 08:35:16 pm by DaSpecial1 » Logged

Sims by Dasi:

Nonni
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #349 on: July 23, 2010, 06:55:59 pm »

Thanks for the Update, Dasi. I really, really appreciate it.

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
Aralie

View Profile
« Reply #350 on: August 09, 2010, 10:29:56 pm »

Hello, Insim! And a special hello to Nonni, Dasi, and Jenna! I have missed you ladies!

As you've probably noticed, (or maybe not, ha!), I haven't been on here in ages. RL has been getting in the way of my Sims time, unfortunately. Anyway, I finally have some time to spare, so I thought I would give you guys an update on my crazy life.

First of all, I finally finished that silly thing called college, however, I'm going back for more. I just can't seem to stay away from it! I'm only going for another semester, to become an Emergency Medical Technician. I had a big job interview at a local Fire Dept, and they are interested in hiring me. Which is great news, of course, but I'm also enlisting in the Army National Guard. Currently, I'm just trying to juggle all of these things, (and my current job, as a Caregiver to an elderly woman, and my side job as Freelance Photographer), and I may have to give up on one of them, and it will probably be the job opportunity. Although, if they are genuinely interested in hiring me, there's always a chance they'll still be interested once I finish Basic Training.

Basically, the military is currently my first priority. I have wanted to enlist since I was 16. When I was 17, I actually started the process, but couldn't finish, (I ended up getting sick and had to have emergency surgery. I managed to lose ten pounds, putting me UNDER the minimum weight to enlist). Now, things are looking good - I'm almost done with the entire enlistment process, (it's not as quick and easy as it seems).

So, if all goes well, I will be able to sign my papers/swear in on September 3! The main concern right now, is that I'm still a bit underweight. We always hear stories about people having the opposite problem, but being underweight is just as bad! Some people seem to think it's a blessing, but it's not. I just *love* having random people stop me, and ask if I have an eating disorder.  rolleyes

Anyway, that pretty much sums up my "Important Life Events" at the moment. School, more school, work, military... I guess I've been pretty busy!  tongue

P.S. The Sims is way better than real life!  Wink

Hug2 to all of you!

"Bingle-bongle, dingle-dangle, yickety-doo, yickety-daa, ping-pong, lippy-tappy-too-taa."
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #351 on: August 10, 2010, 12:02:43 am »

So good to hear from you Aralie, I've missed you!!  Take care and I hope to chat with you soon Cheesy.

Sims by Dasi:

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #352 on: August 10, 2010, 12:08:28 am »

News from me: My uncle, my dad, my cousins(Bree & Connor) should  - for some reason or another - all be dead right now, but we're not... It's like an annual thing for my family that someone or two/three someones to come very close to death.

Last year my dad almost died trying to save my uncle from dying of electrocution up in a tree... This year, me and my cousin were on my dads boat, a rope from our tube flew up and burned her butt so she jumped (if she hadn't we both would have died!) and then it wrapped around my stomach and ripped it up while pulling me out of the boat and into the water. Then it burnt my arm and leg... and I was holding my phone out of the water because I was the only one with a phone and If I had like, lost a leg... well, you get it.... XD  But my uncle turned around in time to stop my younger cousin Connor from jumping out after me, and told my dad I wasn't in the boat and I turned out okay... Except for nasty looking bruises and burns.

Just thought you might like to know  Wink

Find me on moonlight <3
Nonni
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #353 on: August 10, 2010, 12:30:43 am »

Wow! Nothing exciting happening here. Just "treading water".

Dasi is waiting on the "Big Event".

Aralie's life is full of exciting possiblities (super to hear from you, my friend!).

OBretter, oh, my goodness! *alarm* you have a danger filled life. Reminds me of a James Bond thriller.

I just love, love, love it that you guys touched base. Thanks and

all 'round! Nonni

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #354 on: August 10, 2010, 01:28:42 am »

Hehe, well It could have been much worse, so we'll stick with ALMOST dying, rather than dying. Wink

Cheesy

Find me on moonlight <3
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #355 on: August 10, 2010, 02:27:26 am »

Does it count that I have the dishes done and the house is almost totally sorted out at long last? Cheesy

Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #356 on: August 10, 2010, 02:35:09 am »

Space Case! *jumps on you*

...it's been far too long since I've seen you around here, girly. Don't make me tie your ass down to keep you from leaving again. Got that? Hmm? Hmm?

Oh, and furball...you can go clean out my basement if you're still looking for something to do. It's a royal mess, and...the last few people I sent down there haven't returned yet. Best of luck!

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #357 on: August 10, 2010, 01:47:38 pm »

Oh, no, that's how you offed the Pookins, so I ain't up for it. In the words of Kerr Avon, "I'm not stupid, I'm not expendable, and I'm not going."

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #358 on: August 11, 2010, 05:06:19 pm »

Eeee! I have been put on a short list with two other people for an awesome job! I go in on Friday morning to convince them I am the One to Hire!

*giddy*

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« Reply #359 on: August 11, 2010, 06:42:00 pm »

Joy, congrats! That's awesome news. Best of luck to you! Smiley

I'm currently inactive here, find me over on Garden of Shadows instead.
zombie
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 44
  Print  

Jump to: