Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 02:17:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 44
  Print  
Author Topic: Important Life Events  (Read 241796 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #375 on: August 23, 2010, 11:56:32 am »

Every ounce of  my health is coming your way! I do hope nothing goes wrong with the baby!

Find me on moonlight <3
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #376 on: August 23, 2010, 02:43:53 pm »

Aw thank you Katie hang on to a few ounces for yourself too Wink. I'm looking forward to the antibiotics kicking in so I'm telling myself the awful icky feeling will be gone in a day or two.  The warm thoughts you sent have given them a head start.

The baby must be in training for the Olympics or something in there though.  Seems to stay awake twirling, running, and flipping nearly all night and half of the day Cheesy

Sims by Dasi:

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #377 on: August 23, 2010, 04:32:58 pm »

Sounds like you've got a little gymnast! ahah!  Grin

Find me on moonlight <3
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #378 on: August 23, 2010, 04:58:43 pm »

Lots of good thoughts and lots of hugs to you and your family, Simneesee. Losing loved ones isn't easy. I've been through that more than enough myself, so I know how much it hurts...

And I really hope everything turns out well, DaSi, both with you and the little one. Lots and lots of luck, and best wishes to both of you Grin

My youngest newphew (6 mnd) is a future gymnast, too, I think. He loves to bend backwards, especially while someone bottle feed him. Wants to see what is behind him or something. He bends and turns all the time. And when he is not, he lies entirely stretched out (both legs and arms). If we hold his hands, he also stretches out in an upright position, and either stands jumping up and down, or walks up the chest of whoever sits with him. He does "flying lessons" on the floor, too (balancing on his belly, arms and legs up) - so it's not long before he starts crawling (if he hasn't already). If we carry him around, he turns his head all the time. I think he's curious on everything around him. And he has already started to turn around if a nice car drives by, so I think he'll share the car enthusiasm with his older brother and their dad (my bro)  Grin

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #379 on: August 23, 2010, 04:58:59 pm »

You've either got a gymnast or a world class soccer player in waiting. I remember both of my kids would do barrel rolls and we'd sit there identifying the body parts that were outlined against the skin of my tummy. Whoops, there's a hand, no it's a foot, OH NO!! You've been MOONED! Yeah, it was like that most of my waking hours... Cheesy

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #380 on: August 23, 2010, 08:15:24 pm »

First day of senior year was today. And here's to a great last year in school. Cheers

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #381 on: August 23, 2010, 08:21:30 pm »

School for me starts pretty soon. I hope today was fun for you soul!

Find me on moonlight <3
Carlwashere
Irrationally Optimistic
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #382 on: August 23, 2010, 08:49:02 pm »

That sounds like fun Paden. I bet it got a little annoying after a while though.  Grin
You started today soul? I still got a couple weeks before I have to head off. Junior year! Here I... nevermind. I'm not ready. Summer can last a bit longer.  tongue
2 Weeks.

I need more freetime.
Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

I used to be as mad as a hatter

View Profile
« Reply #383 on: August 24, 2010, 06:27:21 am »

Heh. I can't wait till my holidays start XD I think they only last for two weeks before I'm back again for another term.

And I went to the doctors and found out that I have social anxiety and I'm going back again on Friday for an assessment by myself then I'm off to counselling for some therapy that starts with C and that I can't remember what it is.
Turns out my sister has Borderline-Personality Disorder, which is what we think my nan has as well.
So my families got it good. My dad has ADHD and depression, my brother has asbergus, I have social anxiety, my aunt had anxiety and depression, my other aunt has bipolar and my nan and sister have borderline personality disorder XD

On a not bad note, I'm sick Sad I have been for the last week

No more hiding
Don't be afraid of what's inside
Anytime anybody pulls you down
Anytime anybody says you're not allowed
Just remember you are not alone
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #384 on: August 28, 2010, 02:47:40 pm »

You've either got a gymnast or a world class soccer player in waiting. I remember both of my kids would do barrel rolls and we'd sit there identifying the body parts that were outlined against the skin of my tummy. Whoops, there's a hand, no it's a foot, OH NO!! You've been MOONED! Yeah, it was like that most of my waking hours... Cheesy

Nice to know it isn't just me Cheesy.   It's very much a blessing though, even though like Carl suggested it can get a bit annoying ( & painful) at times.  I just found out I lost almost eight pounds just since last week due to the bronchitis and not really being able to eat much more then broth.  After being monitored closely the doctors even had to laugh at the amount of activity with the baby. They let me know that basically all that activity means the suffering was all mine and baby is doing just peachy.

Hooray! Only two weeks left until delivery!  YAY My girls & the hubby can't wait. Going to spend these last weeks decorating the nursery...I gave up on boy or girl decor due to not knowing and am going with Pooh bear & friends.

Unbelievably I still don't know what sex it is.  I had a brief sonogram and just when the Doc went to look the little one put its leg and foot out across completely covering the private parts as if to say "hey can a baby have a little privacy in here?"   Try as she might the Doctor couldn't get the baby to change positions *sigh*...my first two did the same thing.

Thanks for all of your prayers, kind wishes, and support.

Sims by Dasi:

Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #385 on: August 28, 2010, 03:30:43 pm »

Don't feel bad, Dasi, both of my kids mooned the docs when they did the ultra sound. They'd try to see what the kids had for gender and I swear, both of them turned and pushed their little butts upwards! Then again, these are my kids so what else can you expect in the way of attitudes towards those that are snooping into what they don't wanna share. Cheesy

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« Reply #386 on: August 28, 2010, 04:05:05 pm »

Moonings, and camera shy, funny stuff, I miss those cute days.  Prayers and best wishes to you Daspecial1 on your delivery day.  And warm fuzzy slipper feelings to all mothers who love the title as much as they should.  As for fathers -remember this is just one persons minor opinion- just be grateful we let you near them at all.

DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #387 on: August 28, 2010, 11:28:27 pm »

Laugh2 @ Happy's message to fathers. I just wish they could share in the labor Evil

Paden, my first two did the same thing also!  You know I thought at the time that they were doing it on purpose now you just confirmed it.  They always turned their backs or crossed their legs at just the right time--like the doctors had some nerve trying to see.  But mooning, ha that's a good one! That will teach people not to invade their privacy.

I have one more sonogram coming up this week so here's to hoping I get to know ahead of time.

Sims by Dasi:

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #388 on: August 29, 2010, 01:08:15 am »

You know, I saw a test where they let the man go through something around the same as a woman in labor... Here  Grin

I saw the same test (with different people) another place too, but there was a whole lot of swearing, so I thought it best not to post it here rolleyes
« Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 01:38:50 am by Theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #389 on: August 29, 2010, 02:55:04 am »

Laugh2 Thanks I needed that.  All I can say is 2 weeks 36 hours.  I was fully effaced (moms will get this) at the end of two weeks so yes it was actual labor,  but still was made to try 36 more hours before they decided to do a c-section.  Never had another pain that compares to it.  Wonder how many other men would agree to test that?

Alas I've never heard of gas being used here in the US only epidurals. Nice to have other options.

Sims by Dasi:

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 44
  Print  

Jump to: