Insimenator.org
April 30, 2024, 08:26:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 44
  Print  
Author Topic: Important Life Events  (Read 242439 times)
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #405 on: September 28, 2010, 06:52:20 pm »

Yay! Congrats, Dasi, on the birth of your beautiful baby girl! Welcome back!

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #406 on: September 28, 2010, 06:56:19 pm »

Wow! Congrats!  Cheesy

Find me on moonlight <3
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #407 on: September 28, 2010, 07:22:59 pm »

Congratulations Dasi!
Hope you and your precious little girls are all fine and happy.

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #408 on: September 28, 2010, 07:33:52 pm »

Congrats Dasi! Does she have that "new baby smell" to her? Wink

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #409 on: September 28, 2010, 09:00:52 pm »

Hug2 Thanks Cheesy. My girls are overjoyed my only problem is they never want her to sleep, whereas we all know baby & mom need a rest sometimes.  The older ones are loving this whole experience so much--it's very uplifting.  Now husbands can be a bit much for your nerves pre/post childbirth rolleyes unless you happen to have a perfect one *sighs* ...however my girls keep me smiling.

Yes soul Titter she totally does and I'm inhaling every minute of it.

Sims by Dasi:

soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #410 on: September 28, 2010, 10:00:57 pm »

Haha. The reason I asked that was one of my friends, when her brother was born, she commented that he had that "new baby smell". Tongue

On more recent news, my ACT scores came back today. 29 out of 36. Not bad at all. Smiley

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
Zooey
aka The Creeper

View Profile
« Reply #411 on: September 29, 2010, 02:45:14 am »

Oh, I just lost my identity card last month in the Airport. Still ain't got a new one  Undecided

Please? *makes puppy face*
hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #412 on: September 29, 2010, 03:11:26 pm »

My Grandson Jaden started pre-school.  YAY  I'm a proud grandma!  Grin

Live Laugh Love
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #413 on: September 29, 2010, 04:32:26 pm »

Was on my first job interview ever today... Really hope it went well enough...

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #414 on: September 29, 2010, 08:16:45 pm »

Today my son started his evaluation to see how severe his autism is. He met the school nurses, the principals and the person that will be tailoring his learning program. We're going to start transitioning him into school slowly and then he'll be going all day. I'm excited for him and he seems to be really jazzed about it, too. He was very social with all of them and joined into our world for a long time today, which is awesome! Yeah, I'm a happy woman tonight! My baby gets to go to school!

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #415 on: September 29, 2010, 09:02:24 pm »

So many awesome things to celebrate although losing your ID card is not one of them Wink.  I waited once for a month after losing mine to replace it and the day I went and got another I returned home to find my old one waiting in the mailbox--the person who found it had returned it to me...hope someone does the same for you ( but sooner of course Titter).

Congrats on the scores Soul & lots of luck to you with those interview results Raven.

Aww Hawn that is so sweet, does he live near you or back here?

That is wonderful news Paden. I know you must be proud YAY congrats and I wish much success to you and your son.

Btw, how is Rosalia Senko?  I've been meaning to ask that for a while Cheesy.

Hug2 to all of my InSim family for the strength they've shown in dealing with life's challenges each year & the support they show to each other each daily.

Sims by Dasi:

Nonni
Site Santa!

Who would Nonni rather kiss? Naughty Nonni!

View Profile
« Reply #416 on: October 01, 2010, 06:05:19 pm »

All this wonderful, warm news:

Hello everyone . Happy to say I had a beautiful baby girl (6 lbs 4 oz) and am now at long last back home. I had an excellent surgical team so I had none of the issues that I faced before. Thank you to all of you for your well wishes. 

It feels so good to be home again .
DaSpecial1

My Grandson Jaden started pre-school.    I'm a proud grandma!
hawnsimmer

Today my son started his evaluation to see how severe his autism is. He met the school nurses, the principals and the person that will be tailoring his learning program. We're going to start transitioning him into school slowly and then he'll be going all day. I'm excited for him and he seems to be really jazzed about it, too. He was very social with all of them and joined into our world for a long time today, which is awesome! Yeah, I'm a happy woman tonight! My baby gets to go to school!
Paden

My heart is singing.

I think I will be getting stronger soon. It will be nice to participate more in the Simming Community.  YAY

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #417 on: October 01, 2010, 07:40:46 pm »

Here's more good news for ya, Nonni! My boy met his teacher today and already they have an excellent rapport. We're going to start integrating him into the school setting slowly and we hope that by his birthday in November, he will be going to his classes for the full day. We'll start out with half an hour, move to an hour, then two and cycle up from there until it's a full day. I'm so happy for him!

On Monday he will be meeting his speech therapy teacher when she comes over to the house to meet him. I cannot believe the outpouring of support and help from the school district that we are getting! We've been going this alone for almost seven years now and all of a sudden, we find out we're not alone and there are actually people willing and more importantly, WANTING, to help us and our son.

Wednesday was pretty awesome because after he met all of those people, he spent the entire day in our world. That's not something that's ever happened before and we adored it, it was so nice to have him participating and responding to us. Not to mention reaching out to us... Yeah, I'm a happy woman again tonight. Grin

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #418 on: October 01, 2010, 08:06:11 pm »

In my own way, Paden, I understand. As you may remember, my nephew is autistic, which is complicated by hearing difficulties. It was a struggle in the beginning and it still can be, but school has been the best thing for him, ever. The moments when his world meets ours happen a lot more frequently. Of course, the people around him (his teacher, et al) have a big role in this change in him. He still struggles with vocalizing, because of his impaired hearing, but he's so enthusiastic and happy. He'll voluntarily approach people to talk to them. It's just wonderful.

I'm so happy for you, Paden. Smiley

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #419 on: October 02, 2010, 03:29:31 pm »

I'm a bit late, but congrats (or should I say condolences?) on the birth of your sprog, DaSi!

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 44
  Print  

Jump to: