Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 01:41:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 44
  Print  
Author Topic: Important Life Events  (Read 241337 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #420 on: October 02, 2010, 04:39:47 pm »

Congrats with the little one, DaSi Hug2

And I'm really happy for you and your son, Paden!  Cheesy

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #421 on: October 02, 2010, 05:32:56 pm »

Thanks raven, Nonni and Jenna Cheesy.

Laugh2  I think it is maybe condolences for my simmes who will most likely get neglected while I tend to the little princess.  Hmm...nope it's all joy --I'll always find a few moments for sims Wink.

Sims by Dasi:

Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #422 on: October 02, 2010, 05:34:47 pm »

Dasi, I'm a bit late here, but congrats on the birth of a lovely and healthy baby girl. May you share much joy and laughter and love your whole lives through!

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Nonni
Site Santa!

Who would Nonni rather kiss? Naughty Nonni!

View Profile
« Reply #423 on: October 02, 2010, 05:54:46 pm »

I cannot believe the outpouring of support and help from the school district that we are getting! We've been going this alone for almost seven years now and all of a sudden, we find out we're not alone and there are actually people willing and more importantly, WANTING, to help us and our son.
Paden

I know the relief you are talking about when you find out you are not alone with the burdens you carry. I am so delighted with your updates on your son. I really love to hear about his progress. Still, do share when you feel able for good or sad news.

I think it is maybe condolences for my simmes who will most likely get neglected while I tend to the little princess.  Hmm...nope it's all joy --I'll always find a few moments for sims

Awww! Oh, well that is a price I am willing to pay to have you and your new princess safely with us. Hugs to you my precious friend.

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
Zooey
aka The Creeper

View Profile
« Reply #424 on: October 03, 2010, 08:00:59 am »

I just got my ID card back yesterday.  YAY

Please? *makes puppy face*
Nonni
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #425 on: October 04, 2010, 01:05:45 am »

YAY Zooey!

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #426 on: October 13, 2010, 03:22:15 am »

Let's see here: 

My little sister has decided to start Graduate school in the Spring, and is trying to goad me into finishing up grad school as well. I got burnt out after my first year, and never went back. Maybe it's time. Hah.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #427 on: October 14, 2010, 02:26:21 pm »

More power to ya, Jenna. School of any kind is really hard to NOT get burnt out on. I hate college!

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #428 on: October 14, 2010, 03:01:12 pm »

Today, my son went to the school for a bit over an hour, in keeping with integrating him in slowly and surely. He did great! No meltdowns and he's starting to open up and learn a few things. He cried when it was time to leave; he adores his teacher and she really impresses me with how patient and caring she is with him.

SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #429 on: October 14, 2010, 03:10:45 pm »

That's great, Paden. It is always nice to see a teacher that is in the business of education for more than just the paycheck. I sure hope that when the time comes for my little ones to go to school, I am met with kind, caring teachers with a passion to shape young minds. But since I am now living with my mother in one of the nicer estate communities in my town, we are literally just around the block from a BEAUTIFUL school. I can't wait for my son to attend.

On another note, I now have a job as an Avon rep. Its comission only, so i have been workin hard to get clients. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #430 on: October 14, 2010, 06:16:48 pm »

Hopefully they don't get stuck with ****'s like my kindergarten teacher. She was JUST PLAIN SCARY.

On another note, I have a second nephew now, who does NOT have DMD, thank the gods. His name is Elijah Smiley

Find me on moonlight <3
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #431 on: October 14, 2010, 07:32:54 pm »

Awesome, Katie! Thing is, they skipped him to first grade because he'll be seven next month. It's still wonderful to hear them tell us that we did the best thing for him and that we still are. After so many years of family and FORMER friends saying that we were wrong and ruining his life, it's sweet music to hear what experts think of how we've done with him.

fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #432 on: October 14, 2010, 07:41:00 pm »

Awesome, Katie! Thing is, they skipped him to first grade because he'll be seven next month. It's still wonderful to hear them tell us that we did the best thing for him and that we still are. After so many years of family and FORMER friends saying that we were wrong and ruining his life, it's sweet music to hear what experts think of how we've done with him.

Congrats, Paden! You truly are blessed Smiley

I'm so happy for you and your son Smiley
Nonni
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #433 on: October 14, 2010, 11:35:32 pm »

Struggles and triumphs. Being confined to home has really limited my social interaction. That is why I love Skype. This little forum has really expanded my life with the sharing and caring we have here. Thanks, guys!

fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #434 on: October 17, 2010, 09:35:49 pm »

I don't know whether or not this counts as an important event but it was a wonderful moment for me.

I'm like a second mother to my niece. I'm the kind who constantly fusses over everything lol.

Well, today the kid was being more of a terror than ever before. I got caught up in watching her 'The Princess and the Frog.' She kept screaming and fussing until I let her sit on the couch with me. I was so angry at her for acting like a monster and she grabbed my hand and said 'I, big girl. When I adult like Aunt Fate, I be just like her!'

I almost started to cry and then she says, 'Aunt Fate is my best friend. You my buddy!'

All that fussing and lecturing for the past two and half years has been worth it, just to hear her say that! Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 44
  Print  

Jump to: