Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 03:46:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 44
  Print  
Author Topic: Important Life Events  (Read 241881 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Carlwashere
Irrationally Optimistic
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #435 on: October 18, 2010, 06:37:49 am »

Congrats on the new baby dasi! She'll grow up before you know it.  tongue

It's nice to hear every thing's going awesomely, paden. I wish we had more teachers like that. I had a teacher like that for second grade, and she really influenced me in every possible positive way.

Avon! My mom used to do that sort of thing. It's definitely hard to do all the networking needed for it. Good luck! Cheesy

The internet's an amazing thing isn't it Nonni?

heh heh. You let little kids boss you around, fate. Don't worry, I'm guilty of that too. I must have "Ask me anything" stamped on my forehead.

I'm finally finding my rhythm in school again, I'm starting to get more free time, and my art hobby thanks me for it.

I need more freetime.
Nonni
Site Santa!

Who would Nonni rather kiss? Naughty Nonni!

View Profile
« Reply #436 on: October 18, 2010, 09:50:18 am »

Thanks, Carlwashere, I am happy to hear you have gotten your schedule in sync so that you have more time.

Some folks may not call this an important life event but I have finally finished and packaged a CAS screen. Anybody want to volunteer to test it?

I will put it up in the proper place.

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #437 on: October 18, 2010, 05:19:47 pm »

Thanks Carl, I'm loving every minute of it.

Congrats Senko, I'm actually talking with a rep about signing up again when I get a little better. I'm having a few health challenges to address first.

We had a successful Avon business a few years back before I got ill, so I can't wait.  Most of it can be handled by the web now so it's not a heavily reliant on who you know anymore.  Back in '00 most of my customers were strangers that I recruited via fliers/fundraiser campaigns so that door-to-door/have-to-know-people-to-make-money aspect really changed ages ago. I wish you the best.

I'll test it Nonni YAY!

Sims by Dasi:

Nonni
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #438 on: October 18, 2010, 05:45:52 pm »

I will PM the CAS screen to you. Thanks!

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #439 on: October 18, 2010, 05:54:54 pm »

Ooh, I can't wait, Nonni! I've always wanted to get another CAS screen. Never found one I liked until now Smiley I hope it tests well in-game!
Nonni
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #440 on: October 19, 2010, 01:21:50 am »

Dasi, I didn't see your message until just now.
Try this link.

Zooey
aka The Creeper

View Profile
« Reply #441 on: October 19, 2010, 11:08:06 am »

I got an A (it's 10 here in Moldavia, as our grades are numbers) at Maths today at college!  YAY

Please? *makes puppy face*
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #442 on: October 19, 2010, 05:17:07 pm »

Had a friend of mine visiting (and sleeping over). Assisted her on some photographing yesterday, and was her (unfortunate?) model today.

I have to say I can't stand girly torture (high-heeled shoes, fixing up eyebrows, makeup, that sort of things), and yet there I was, wearing mascara for the first time in my life (not kidding!), lipstick, even more makeup, getting my (normally quite bushy) eyebrows trimmed (for the first time in my life), fancy hair, and wearing a shirt I'd never wear in public any other time - in front of a camera. Outside, in something that felt like a full storm after about two minutes out in it.

She's a very good friend of mine, need I say that? I strongly doubt I'd let any other person in the universe do this. And she's the only one who manages to make me relax in front of a camera. I have no clue how she does that... But the pictures did turn out really nice. She has quite a lot of hidden talents, that one... Closet stylist/hairdresser/makeup-artist, pro-photographer-to-be, all in one.

Not so much important life events as first-time life events, though.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2010, 02:46:24 am by Theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Nonni
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #443 on: October 20, 2010, 04:55:58 am »

Wow, Zooey, Huge Congrats!

Theraven, are you going to share pics? hee-hee Don't be shy.

Zooey
aka The Creeper

View Profile
« Reply #444 on: October 21, 2010, 02:56:05 pm »

Thanks, Nonni.
And, lol, Theraven... That's all I can say.

Please? *makes puppy face*
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #445 on: October 27, 2010, 07:30:04 pm »

Tomorrow is the big day: my son goes to school for the whole day. I hope to God the teacher is ready for this... I know I am! Cheesy

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Nonni
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #446 on: October 27, 2010, 09:29:30 pm »

Please bring us report on his day. All my best to your son and his teacher.

Hey, my brother has come to see me from the other end of the continent. We are having a blast. He gives the most wonderful hugs. No "air" hugs or kisses from him!  YAY

Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #447 on: October 28, 2010, 08:40:27 am »

So far, so good. I put him on the bus about forty-five minutes ago and he was happy as a lark. I hope it continues on like this for the rest of the day for him. Yeah, I kind of miss him, like LOTS!!, but I know school is something he needs. *sigh* The house feels so damn empty, even if there are five cats running around it...

Nonni
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #448 on: October 28, 2010, 01:56:09 pm »

Wow, he rode the bus!?!  That's a good start. So, as long as there are no calls from the school, no news is good news.

Still having a great time with my brother.

Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #449 on: October 29, 2010, 10:40:31 am »

No calls from the school and a happy note in his back pack telling me that he had a great day and did much better than expected. No tantrums, he wasn't scared of the others in his class and he didn't pick on any of them (which I thought he might because he isn't used to kids his own age at all, being rather scared of them in fact). The only problem was that he didn't like anything they had for lunch, so didn't eat any. I made up for that with a snack.

He then curled up on the chaise in front of the musical CATS and fell asleep about halfway through. Poor little guy was all tuckered out, not to mention sore from having his school booster shots the day before. His are is still a bit warm and red today, but nothing that time won't heal. He gets to skip today because the teacher he works with will be gone and she doesn't want him flipping out without her. Last night when he woke up, he was so affectionate and quiet... I could get used to this!! Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 44
  Print  

Jump to: