Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:24:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 44
  Print  
Author Topic: Important Life Events  (Read 239571 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #495 on: January 22, 2011, 04:14:27 pm »

Katie, awesome news! I sincerely hope she continues to recover well.

Zooey, happy birthday to your niece! My favorite ages for kids is between 2-5. Smiley

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #496 on: January 22, 2011, 06:58:23 pm »

My friend Annie just got back from dialysis in Kentucky and a kidney replacement in Arizona, which I think is some kind of crazy miracle! Smiley

Awesome for her since there are such harsh cuts in that area affecting recipients. Nice to hear a bit of good news.

Happy Birthday to your niece Zooey!

Sims by Dasi:

Zooey
aka The Creeper

View Profile
« Reply #497 on: January 23, 2011, 04:43:31 am »

Thanks, guys.  Hug2

Please? *makes puppy face*
hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #498 on: February 03, 2011, 02:18:55 pm »

My daughter Michelle will be having her second child on around the 7th of September. I'm so excited for her (and me!!)  and her son Jaden, who is 4 and a half. He wants a little sister Smiley. Michelle asked him, "Where do little sisters come from?" After a minute or two of contemplation, Jaden responded. "Costco!?!"  Cheesy

Live Laugh Love
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #499 on: February 05, 2011, 04:46:00 am »

Laugh2 Wishing Michelle the best since last year it seemed like eons to my little one's birth in September. Now it's hard to believe she's already four months old.

It was very exciting today she was sitting up by herself (without leaning on her hands) and actually reaching to pick up toys. I'm really cherishing every moment with her. Heaven knows she'll be blazing around the house before you know it.

Sims by Dasi:

MissBubbles

RAWR! :>

View Profile
« Reply #500 on: February 08, 2011, 09:27:48 pm »

My best friend's little girl sang me a song today. Cheesy
It was the first time I'd heard her sing, it was adorable. She's only almost two, and she talks with this adorable lisp, and she was like "Did you like it, Awnty Bubbas?" I almost died from her cuteness. Seriously.

All you have to do is swat me with a roll of newspaper and I\'ll behave.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #501 on: March 11, 2011, 02:56:55 am »

The devastating 8.9 earthquake in that just occurred in Japan has triggered a tsunami that is heading for Indonesia, Taiwan, Guam, Kiribati, Australia, NZ, & Hawaii*.  I have been watching this tragic event for an hour now and it is simply heartbreaking to see.

Please keep all of those in Japan in as well as all of us in it's path in your thoughts and prayers.

*News has the waves arriving in other countries as well including Canada coastline and Chile.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 05:32:22 am by DaSpecial1 » Logged

Sims by Dasi:

Nonni
Site Santa!

Who would Nonni rather kiss? Naughty Nonni!

View Profile
« Reply #502 on: March 11, 2011, 04:45:08 pm »

Cry Worried Nail Biter Hug Hug Hug Cry3
Please, please update ASAP.
Many prayers for your safety and for those in Japan and all affected areas.

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
Zooey
aka The Creeper

View Profile
« Reply #503 on: March 15, 2011, 04:01:02 am »

The devastating 8.9 earthquake in that just occurred in Japan has triggered a tsunami that is heading for Indonesia, Taiwan, Guam, Kiribati, Australia, NZ, & Hawaii*.  I have been watching this tragic event for an hour now and it is simply heartbreaking to see.

Please keep all of those in Japan in as well as all of us in it's path in your thoughts and prayers.

*News has the waves arriving in other countries as well including Canada coastline and Chile.

Hope everything'll be ok.

This weekend, I'll go to Bucharest, to my cousin's. I can't wait to see the city, it'll be lots of fun!

Please? *makes puppy face*
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #504 on: May 28, 2011, 11:41:55 pm »

There's a girl from Japan in my school's choir program (foriegn exchange) and during our last big concert (two days after the earthquake) she had a "pray for Japan" wristband on. I realized that it must be absolutly awful that she lives here where it's safe; her parents might not even be alive. Her parents and siblings are in Japan, she doesn't even know if they lived. I don't really talk to her because I never see her, but I hope she's doing okay.

My sister's best friend since kindergarten had her first baby the other day! My niece said that he would come out last sunday and he did! XD His name is Jack and he's so tiny and cute!

I found all my old info on my sim stories in progress too, so I've been feverish about that. To me, it's important.

I got my braces offff!!! <3

Find me on moonlight <3
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #505 on: May 31, 2011, 05:10:18 pm »

Even though I'm graduating on Friday, I'm offically done with high school. The only final exam I had to take was Audio Engineering, which I needed a negative score to pass for the semester. rolleyes

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
MissBubbles

RAWR! :>

View Profile
« Reply #506 on: June 02, 2011, 01:00:21 am »

I'd say, having a baby is an important life event. Smiley

All you have to do is swat me with a roll of newspaper and I\'ll behave.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #507 on: June 02, 2011, 06:25:18 pm »

My youngest nephew is walking!!!  Cheesy

It's just so weird to see him walking around now, when he was only crawling and just standing a tiny bit the last time I saw him. He says (in our language, of course) "mommy", "daddy", "auntie" and "cake" - which I think is his new favourite word, especially since he loves carrot cake. Not "granny", though. Still a bit too difficult for him I guess, but he's smart, so I'm pretty sure it's not long until he manages it (he's crazy about my mom/his gran, and I sometimes wonder if he sees her as his second mom... He sometimes says "mommy" to her, but he's probably just messing around...)

I was almost flat out laughing earlier today, when he found out all the funny things he could do with building blocks. After building some towers (he's quite good at it, for being 16 months) and tearing them down, he put a block under his chin, and walked around with it like that as if it was the most natural thing in the world. He also loves to throw them down the stairs. Then figured out it was really funny to put the blocks down into his onesie. And mom's shirt... rolleyes He's so funny at times - and extremely adorable Cheesy

You've got lots to look forward to, Bubbles!

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #508 on: June 05, 2011, 12:01:43 pm »

Awww yay Bubbles!!!  Grin

Find me on moonlight <3
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #509 on: June 05, 2011, 03:57:04 pm »

Hi Insim!!  I'm so happy my computer is back up and running!! I could just do back flips all day YAY.  It's been a paperweight for months now, but I took a another whack at fixing it this past week and voila! Success at last.  On another bright side I was so frustrated at not being able to get this one running that I went to my old dinosaur computer in April (from 2001), found its issue and fixed it.  It has a whopping 36 gig hard drive Laugh2 but hey it runs great.  When this one finally came back to life a few days ago I almost fainted.  It's good to be back.

Congrats Bubbles! Welcome to the land of no sleep Grin. Take in every special moment.

I can't believe my baby is eight months old already sitting up, playing,trying to crawl around, and just having general giggle fits when ever her sister juggles or plays the clown.  She has four teeth and two more coming in too.

So much good news to hear I almost glomped everyone...aw heck  Glomp
Escape*runs before Jenna comes after her*

Sims by Dasi:

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 44
  Print  

Jump to: