Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 03:25:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44
  Print  
Author Topic: Important Life Events  (Read 239653 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #615 on: October 30, 2013, 03:15:05 pm »

Congrats Raven!   How's your cousin doing Dullahan? Healing nicely I hope.

I'm in joy joy mode as my shiny new HUGE hd is set to arrive any day now. Hurray for TS2 which will be fully re-installed when I get it. Yay endless cc!  Well at least a lot more xD. YAY

Sims by Dasi:

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #616 on: October 30, 2013, 03:47:45 pm »

I've decided to take a little break from my studies again. Been quite out of it lately, and I pretty much walked around like a zombie while at working practice, so it's probably for the best.

At least now I can concentrate on figuring out what's wrong with me, and hopefully get better. Stupid stomach ache I've had for 2 years or so, plus this really awful sense of being tired and dizzy all the time, which has gotten worse lately, and and the issue of my brain working at snail speed most of the time. Been through 3 doctors already and they don't seem to have a clue. I'm getting really tired of blood draws...

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #617 on: January 27, 2014, 11:53:20 am »

My baby girl was born on January 22nd, 2014! Smiley Her name is Emma, and she is absolutely perfect! Labor was pretty bad (the worst my mom has ever seen) but she is healthy as am I. She's only a few days old and already sleeps all night waking up only once, and has no jaundice at all! Cheesy

Find me on moonlight <3
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #618 on: January 27, 2014, 12:03:25 pm »

Congratulations, Katie!  YAY
Good luck with the little one  Cheesy

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #619 on: January 27, 2014, 08:11:48 pm »

Congrats, Katie!!!  Cheerleader

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #620 on: January 27, 2014, 08:22:29 pm »

Thank you so much,, guys! Smiley

Find me on moonlight <3
Hannnah
Site Santa!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #621 on: January 27, 2014, 08:46:47 pm »

Congrats, Katie  PARTAYYY
jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #622 on: January 28, 2014, 04:25:32 am »

Congratulations Katie!
Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« Reply #623 on: January 28, 2014, 09:27:12 am »

My baby girl was born on January 22nd, 2014! Smiley Her name is Emma, and she is absolutely perfect! Labor was pretty bad (the worst my mom has ever seen) but she is healthy as am I. She's only a few days old and already sleeps all night waking up only once, and has no jaundice at all! Cheesy
Congratulations, Katie! I didn't even know you were pregnant. I've been gone for a good while. I'm glad to hear you and your daughter are healthy. Smiley

I'm currently inactive here, find me over on Garden of Shadows instead.
zombie
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #624 on: January 28, 2014, 12:44:06 pm »

Congrats, Katie!

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
broomhilda

View Profile
« Reply #625 on: January 28, 2014, 01:28:37 pm »

Congrats Katie...Is this your first child?...If it is you are on your way to no sleep lol...I am 52 yrs old and still trying to make up for lost sleep after having 3 kids in the first 4 yrs of marriage lol....and even after they are grown and have kids of their own you still don't get sleep worrying about them...
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #626 on: January 29, 2014, 01:25:22 pm »

Titter Broomhilda

Congrats Katie girl!

To ease your mind, babies don't all keep you up.  Of my three only one decided at birth that she didn't want to waste time sleeping when she could be up and not missing a moment of life.  That was only an issue because I tried to not miss a moment of her awake time--impossible because I needed to rest after the long labor and birth.  I ended up having to give in and let my mom and sis takeover (thankful they were there) but I loved every minute of her.  It wasn't a problem other than that because she was a very quiet very happy baby, as were her sisters. It happens, they don't all have colic and cry incessantly so calm your fears and enjoy. It's only now that my "baby" turned three that I'm getting the bedtime crazies and waking up in the middle of the night groggy to try and put her back to sleep, lol. I guess I was overdue.

So glad for you Hug2.

Sims by Dasi:

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #627 on: February 03, 2014, 01:12:54 pm »

Thanks, everyone!  Grin

She's actually sleeping through the night already, from about 12:30 to 6:30 or so every night without waking up at all. I'm a bit worried that since her dad has left (see below) she might not sleep as well as she has been.

She's also gained some weight since we left the hospital (in 2 days it was 4 ounces) and has no jaundice at all. She barely even cries, she just yells a bit when she's really hungry, naked and cold, or when she's first put in the caarseat. Knock on wood, she's a very easy baby!

Although, I have a sadder life event to share (mainly because I really need to tell someone other than my family or his)- we dropped off my fiance at the airport early this morning for his flight back to Japan where he will stay until December 2014 at the earliest, and May 2015 at the latest. Needless to say, I'm extremely bummed to be without him, and it was pretty emotional. I think we will be okay, though. Hopefully time just flies.

Find me on moonlight <3
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #628 on: February 12, 2014, 02:40:52 pm »

We got approved for the house loan, now we're in negotiations to get the place and moved out of the hotel where we've been staying for the past (almost) month. We had my mother-in-law foster two of my cats and her husband gave away the male, Plops, without even asking if that was OK with us. Did I ever SCREAM and raise holy... He is under pain of DEATH to keep his stupid hands away from my girl, Squall, or I will emasculate him with a rusty pen knife. (Trust me, I have one ready just in case.) We can't get Plop back because he gave her to an older lady, who happens to have six already! I'm still so dratted mad about that...

And Katie, my heartfelt congratulations and consolation about the baby and being alone without her daddy right now, but it's going to turn out all right, just wait and see!

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #629 on: February 14, 2014, 03:04:07 am »

I'm glad you got approved for your house loan, Paden! I'm sorry about the cat! Sad

Thank you! I sure hope you are right!

Find me on moonlight <3
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44
  Print  

Jump to: