Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 02:49:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's hold DaSpecial1 in our thought and prayers  (Read 6123 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
brat1083
« on: April 16, 2009, 11:29:55 pm »

Let's hold DaSpecial1 in our thought and prayers. She is going throught a ROUGH patch. Poeple who know the details lets keep that private...
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2009, 11:33:29 pm »

Hug2  Hugs Glomp Hug Hug3 Hug4 Love n Hugs

Lots and lots of love, hugs, well wishes, and prayers for you, DaSpecial. Your InSim family loves you and hopes you are well, and we will be here for you should you need us.

Stay strong.  Hug2

My other ride is a chocobo.
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2009, 11:36:19 pm »

My prayers are with you and your family DaSpecial1 through this very tragic time
Nonni
Site Santa!

Who would Nonni rather kiss? Naughty Nonni!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2009, 01:43:01 pm »

As one coming out of a valley - I can celebrate your life and strength.  You can do it and we are right here beside you.
Love and prayers, Nonni

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
Feisty32
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2009, 10:32:17 am »

seeing as though i don't pray or believe in prayer you are in my thoughts DaSpecial1. Hug2
saowens
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2009, 10:58:23 am »

Keep you're chin up sweetie and remember we are only a click away.

God bless and be with you and yours.
Dec12741

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2009, 05:30:39 pm »

What is wrong DaSpecial1?
brat1083
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2009, 07:58:08 pm »

Daspecial1 Lost her mom, and is have other Issues on top of that....
Dec12741

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2009, 09:56:15 pm »

DaSpecial1 I just found about your Loss the following is for you:

DaSpecial:
  Our(Dec & Louger) Hearts go out to you for the Pain you are going through,you Love her dearly Love n Hugs
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2009, 03:43:51 pm »

Ty so much all of you.   Sad to say I had to have emergency surgery friday & was unable to fly out for the funeral.  I have 20 stiches in my jaw and can't really talk. But your words here and there on inSim have been such a comfort.  The whole situation is surreal and as heavily medicated as I am I fear that when my physical wounds stop taking center stage and I am stabilized, missing her and not being able to go and say goodbye will be unbearable.

My family have all both called and comforted but we did kind all kind of smile because I am the baby of the family (of 9) and all my life always seems to find myself caught up in the the biggest gaffs or unbelieveable catch-22 situations.  So I think we all kind of heard Mom saying "yep there she goes right on schedule, lol".

There are numerous grands and great-grands and even great-great-grands.  Still we laughed together through the pain because as usual my mother was right.  I have a habit of ignoring self care health or otherwise-- because I'm always too busy focusing on what everyone else needs.  This time I unwittingly let it go too long --til it was too late for a quick fix.  She'd always get after me about that Wink

From my family to yours many thanks.  I have heard that it was a beautiful service & most important that my father is handling it well.
Hugs Hug Cry I feel every hug, ty soo much Hug Hugs

btw "Dasi" (prounounced DAH-SHEE) is fine for shortening the online nick. Saves on keystrokes Smiley

Sims by Dasi:

Nonni
Site Santa!

Who would Nonni rather kiss? Naughty Nonni!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2009, 12:14:55 pm »

What did I tell you about the gall bladder dealio?  But you must heal physically before you take on any more. It is good you have that connection with your relatives.   Got any relatives near to give support?   Sounds like you Hubby is trying to protect and keep you in care.  Still you continue in my thoughts and prayers.
Nonni

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
brat1083
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2009, 01:36:47 pm »

*brat shaking his finger* Dasi if you don;t take care of yourself how can you care for others... 
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2009, 08:01:17 pm »

Headwall  Yep you sure did warn me just two weeks ago Nonni girl.   Titter ok Brat now you sound just like my Mom...Giggle  *lies in bed in miserable pain as my punishment for being stubborn hardheaded not listening Stupid*

I'm just resting quietly.  In too much pain for much else.  My computer is surgically attached close by to me, so when I'm not knocked out or loopy from medication, I check my email etc.   If I could stop cracking up at all your game and Spam threads my jaw might stop aching, Laugh2 Ow!

No, Nonni I am 25,000 miles away.  Family(siblings etc) live and work around the globe. Most were able to attend but a small few were not. All were kept informed though and in touch when able.

Fiesty I appreciate your taking the time to send warm thoughts my way Hug.   I accept kindness in all of its forms: Warm thoughts, Buddist chants, Mantras, Summer solstice blessings, Prayers, Prayer groups, putting my name and my family before one's church congregation for special prayers.

We don't all have to believe the same to wish well towards one another Heart3. That anyone takes their personal time to stop and virtually hold my hand or think of my family in a kind manner means the world to me.

You are all treasures. Glomp

Sims by Dasi:

brat1083
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2009, 08:06:58 pm »

Get better who else is going to torture rag on me when Jenna's not around
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2009, 07:14:39 am »

Dasi, take the time to concentrate on you and getting yourself better. It's a bad time for you right now and it's hard to see a light at the end of the tunnel, but trust me, it will come

Hug2

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: