Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 10:36:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problems with downloads  (Read 2834 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Britta

View Profile
« on: April 17, 2009, 12:50:08 am »

Yesterday I wanted to get some of Acia's Sims.  Some were available (to be downloaded), but the very most of them have no download-sign.

How can I get the sownloads?  I would be very thankful for your help!

BrittaMA
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2009, 01:59:09 am »

hey britta, can you point me to a couple of the threads

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
Britta

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2009, 02:38:50 am »

Hello, Ali! Thank you for your fast reply.  One thread is as follows: Arcia'S Temple > Arcia 's Babylon > Dangereuse (the selected Sim).  I can read everything about the Sim, see the pictures, can click to the several links for neccessary stuff, but I can't download the selected Sim, because there is no Download-link at the bottom of the description.  That's frustrating. According to the following comments of other users it must have been downloadable.

It's the same with many other Sims of this section.

BrittaMA
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2009, 11:16:22 am »

hey there Britta. It looks like all of Arcia's sims are missing. She may have moved them elsewhere or taken them down or it may be that they got lost in the move last year and no-one ever noticed - we're looking into it

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: