Insimenator.org
May 15, 2024, 10:23:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Energy Foods  (Read 1847 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
mur

"He's Watching You"

View Profile
« on: April 18, 2009, 08:40:53 pm »

Other then,Peppers,Pole beans,and Apples,are there any other food dishes,or mods that increase energy levels for sims2pc,like in sims2 for PS2 version.

"COMING FROM WHERE I'VE NEVER BEEN,HEADING TO WHERE I'M NEVER GOING"
Nonni
Site Santa!

Who would Nonni rather kiss? Naughty Nonni!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2009, 10:41:37 pm »

Hi! I was just wondering if you tried asking your question in another forum?  I've just noticed that you had no response here in the Welcome Wagon.  I'm not nearly as knowledgeable as many of our Simmers but maybe if you took that question to one of the other forums on this site you could get the answer you need.  I hope you already have the info you need.  I just hated to see the zero response to your post.  Good Luck!

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2009, 07:40:31 am »

Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2009, 04:35:41 am »

hi there mur, I'm going to move your thread to the help section, you're more likely to get an answer to your question there Smiley

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
Nonni
Site Santa!

Who would Nonni rather kiss? Naughty Nonni!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2009, 11:27:24 pm »

Thanks, Ali, I couldn't help about energy food so I'm glad you knew how to get mur on the right track.

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: