Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 06:12:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: An Extremley Difficult or Insanely Easy Request?  (Read 3294 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« on: April 18, 2009, 11:23:23 pm »

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if one of you wonderful builders out there could please take the time to help me I am really struggling with a nice alien home for my aliens in strangetown as I am total crap when building anything for TS2 I was  messing around today on TS2 for PS2 and I remember when I used to play that game alot that one time I got so far in the story line where I unlocked a secret lot called 'The Alien Crash Site' and I may be completley in the wrong asking this here since most Simmers only deal with the PC version of TS2 but I was wondering if anyone who has played the PS2 version knows what lot I am talking about? Undecided I'll do my best to describe it

The lot has some kind of a hottub in the backyard that the sims can get in by being levitated into and the hottub is creating an illusion of a regular Sims home by a hollographic image of one but when you get close to the actual 'house' you can see the spacey type home within it also has two aliens named XHT-Smith and XXY Smith and there 'crazy' alien conspirated neighbor Jonas who lives on the same lot in a small trailer like home I think it would be impossible to get screenshots of just the house and the floor plan but I was wondering one day when one of you didn't have anything to do if you could fire up the ole' PS2 and go to the ACS and look at the overall flow of the lot and try to build me a simple version of it, it doesn't even have to be furnished I would just want the frame of the house I could probably find all the CC for it if one of you would just be so kind and build me the walls for it, I will try to get some very basic screens of it which I feel will be difficult to find but if your interested in helping me please reply it would mean alot to me Grin thank you for taking the time to read all my mumbo jumbo

Oh I thought I would add one more thing if whoever wanted to try this and didn't want to go through the trouble of actually playing the game that long to see the lot you should do this

Type in on your controller during live mode-

L1 R1 Up X R2 -To Unlock Gnome Needed To Acess The Cheats Menu
Circle L2 Left Circle Up Circle -To Unlock All Lots Within Story Mode

*You'll Know You Typed In The Cheat Right If You Hear Your Sim Sigh*(Oahhh)

After You type in both those cheats click on the gnome and choose unlocks..and then All Lots and then go over to the call booth and call a taxi to take you over to the Alien Crash Site

Hope This Helps

-SimGirl20
« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 10:44:44 pm by SimGirl20 » Logged
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2009, 02:20:06 pm »

I only have The Sims 2 Pets for PS2, but I did want to buy The Sims 2 for PS2. I didn't buy it.

The only screenshots I was able to find was this set of screenshots for Xbox. I think there isn't a difference between PS2 and Xbox. One of the screenshots is probably the Alien Crash Site location, but I could be wrong. The screenshot on the left is what you're looking for?

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2009, 10:23:50 pm »

No, I'm sorry Chaavik that isn't the lot but thank you for taking the time to search for me Glomp
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: