Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 08:18:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Poirier legacy story  (Read 4198 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« on: April 19, 2009, 05:38:58 pm »

hello everyone,

my name is Gaby Poirier while looking at the for sale house in lovely pleasant view i notice a nice little house that was for sale so i phone the pleasentview realeastate agency to ask about the selling price of the house and the price was reasonable for me so i bought the old house of Brandi broke. right now i am outside taking some fresh air but soon i will go cook my breakfast to eat.

Stay tune for part 2 trying to find a husband

Part 2 Married at last

Gaby Poirier milette took into her home a roomate by the Name of laurent milette with who she quickley fell in Love With Laurent Propose to Gaby poirier and she said yes and they quickly got married.

stay tune for part 3 (Family life begins)

Part 3 family life

Gaby and Laurent Milette have adopted 2 boys and Gaby is also expecting a Little bundle of joy as well "I hope my 2 boys Grow up well in order to help me care for the Baby" tough Gaby.

Stay tune for part 4 (2 family teen Sims helping there mother)
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 04:05:14 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2009, 08:01:32 pm »

Part 4 a few weeks later

Gaby and Laurent 2 first adopted sons finaly moved out of the family home and there roomate who was also there maid as well they even got married also  and the quads also grew up as well 2 boys and 2 girls

Stay tune for part 5 the girls go to college

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2009, 09:09:06 am »

It's just too fast. Two updates and she's already got tqo kids in college and a husband? Slow it down, maybe?

EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2009, 05:15:17 pm »

Is this story time lapsed?!!?

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2009, 10:47:02 am »

i add another chapter ready but sadly i add to reset all my neighberhood so i lost everything so i can not finish this story. Thank you for reading it.

Pierre Cry

Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2009, 02:25:00 pm »

Oh, that sucks... Maybe someday later you can start again.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: