Insimenator.org
April 16, 2024, 04:30:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Requests, anyone?  (Read 28983 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
MARTHA63

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2010, 11:57:11 pm »

Hey Skye, I have a request...Stop by Tempted Sims sometime..We Miss You, Hon. Say hi to the cowboy!
Skye

Sims Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2010, 12:51:59 pm »

I did get a chance to stop by the other day. Sorry I missed you.
Cowboy is way cool (sez da hippy), but his ex-wife is a pain in the kidz bums! She won't leave them alone (after disowning them!!! Iz she a crazeeee??) LOL
Oh well, like the saying goes, Karma will be a bigger b**** than I ever could!

I don't have net  so can't do  requests right now. so sorry
lovelygoth101

~*Athena*~

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2010, 03:38:17 pm »

skye are you still taking requests? If you are interested my request is here, http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108215.msg1575869.html#msg1575869. If you are not taking requests anymore that is fine too. :-P You are very good at what you have created!

Poke2 = GAH2
Skye

Sims Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2010, 12:31:35 pm »

Thank you very much for your kind words!

I Love this gal, and will add her to my list!

lenaluv1986

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2010, 11:44:11 pm »

Princess Daisy is done

Don't you mean Princess Peach?
lovelygoth101

~*Athena*~

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2010, 12:36:17 pm »

Being greatful instead of picking out a simple and small flaw is much more appreciated by everyone...

Poke2 = GAH2
lenaluv1986

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2010, 04:05:34 pm »

Being greatful instead of picking out a simple and small flaw is much more appreciated by everyone...

Blink Excuse me, I was not being ungrateful! Did you not read my other recent posts? I am grateful for my fulfilled request and can wait, without nagging, however long for the other two. It's just that what is listed as done doesn't match what's actually posted, and that might confuse some people. That's all.

Sorry, starting a fight was not my intention.  blush Please don't ban me!

Skye

Sims Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2010, 11:29:02 am »

I changed it.  No prob.  But also, in messing about, I actually redid this gal, and finished Princess Daisy. I have to list their "stats" (haven't done it yet-real life fun) and go to the library to upload them.  Probably do it tomorrow, okay?

I think I need to say something, because of reading my private messages this morning.

We need to take a moment, and realize that this is not real life, this is actually fantasy when you think about it. Each person wants to play their favorite character in the game, or to play themselves.  We creators really do try to get them done. But...real life is also enjoyable to us. We have children, we have husbands/loved ones we love dearly that we enjoy being with "just a little bit more" than we enjoy the sims.

I have taken enough pot shots.  My email is not for to give insults or to try to tear me apart. You can't, because I've been thru too much in my life; and now it's just getting good. My email has a couple of letters from a very ticked off "requester" who has gotten a bit unhinged because I have cried off doing theirs. It makes me think creators need a sign in their siggies "We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone" because those few who don't appreciate our works, or are just generally pissy about stuff are the loudest when they can't have their way.  I think I will actually MAKE this sign, even. It may stop the turkeys who demand, and stomp their feet in tantrum.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2010, 11:34:24 am by skye » Logged

Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2010, 12:26:36 pm »

Skye, I think that would be a very wise idea actually and could save you some trouble in the long run. Also, it may help if you'd run up a list of rules not to break when you do take a request, one of them being: DO NOT HARASS ME OR YOU WON'T GET SQUAT! Just an idea, mind you. I've never taken requests for stuff because no one really knows what I do unless they go to SailfinSims.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2010, 12:50:06 pm »

I think putting up a list of rules for people to follow in regards to making requests is a good idea, too. A few creators here have their own and it's definitely not a bad idea for you to do so too. You have a life and a long list of people requesting sims from you. Some people have all the time in the world to play sims and make stuff, but you're not one them, so people need to learn to take a number and wait. When you start doing requests and hurrying on them because someone's screaming "now now now" it ceases to be fun and starts becoming a chore.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
riverbloom

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 01, 2011, 03:36:53 pm »

YAY hi this is a couple of south korean celebs actors

*Do not hotlink!*
 this is lee min ho

*do not hotlink!*
this is kang min hyuk

*Do not hotlink!*
jang geun suk

*Do not hotlink!*
lee hong ki
*Do not hotlink!*
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 03:42:41 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged
riverbloom

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 01, 2011, 04:00:24 pm »

why cant i hotlink does it not work for your computer? and it screws up? cause i dont even know what hotlinking is?
gosh i should just learn how to make korean celebs but its so hard!
AlbaManrique

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 01, 2011, 04:06:00 pm »

Hello Skye )

Wondering if you are still open for requests. I'm kinda new to InSim but please do not disregard my message for the reason of this.

Actually, I have a request topic started here: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,112719.0.html so to avoid crossposting I'll just link to the original request post. It has about half a hundred views but no replies yet.

In case the idea of making this guy into a Sim seems interesting for you, please, be so kind to take this request if you've got some time left for simming of course )

Thanks in advance )
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2011, 04:12:03 pm »

why cant i hotlink does it not work for your computer? and it screws up? cause i dont even know what hotlinking is?
gosh i should just learn how to make korean celebs but its so hard!

You can always try using google to find out what it is, or read the sticky posted almost everywhere on the forum. Hotlinks are bad because they steal bandwidth, which other people pay for. It's not hard to save images to your own computer and upload them to your own account on the third party image host of your choice. (Imageshack, photobucket, etc). It's a good habit to get into, because pretty much every forum you post at will have a "no hotlinks" rule.

This also includes hotlinking to images on someone else's image hosting account. Do not do it.

Edited for typos
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 09:26:13 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: