Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 12:21:58 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kendall  (Read 41450 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Simdori

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: September 24, 2008, 03:29:53 am »

He´s sooo wonderful !!!   Thank you !!!!!!:worship:
jazzi04

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 25, 2008, 03:43:49 pm »

Thanks a bunch for the nice comment Simdori! Have fun.

jazzi04

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 13, 2008, 08:32:13 pm »

Thanks for the comment Jabost glad you like..

liljenredd

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 11, 2009, 11:37:39 pm »

your email address is tripping but anyways!
hey foolish me I been asking you do to the search fpr me when I know I can do it myself and so selfish of me not to even tell you thank you! you have been a great help and I want to take the time out to said I'm sorry and thank you for everything. now you dont have to do the search cause I'm good at that. I just thought that you had everything already but it's clearly you dont and once again I'm sorry for taking that advantage! but I will give you credit you and you friend I also went on her website too! so I will add that in my series! Like always. and I did find the tattoos and more!
jaldeer

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 12, 2009, 04:01:45 pm »

I tried to send you a personal message Jazzi, but, it wouldn't let me because your message thing is full.  Anyway, I noticed today that the skintone used on Kendall and London isn't showerproof - they revert back to the dark Maxis skintone when taking a shower or using the  bathtub.  I was wondering if you could fix it?  Either reupload them with different skintone that is showerproof or if possible make this one used showerproof?  Thanks if you can.

My Avatar is my cat Sheba - She died on June 22, 2007 from cancer.  She was 14 years old.  I really miss her - she was loved very much.
jazzi04

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 18, 2009, 12:51:18 am »

I tried to send you a personal message Jazzi, but, it wouldn't let me because your message thing is full.  Anyway, I noticed today that the skintone used on Kendall and London isn't showerproof - they revert back to the dark Maxis skintone when taking a shower or using the  bathtub.  I was wondering if you could fix it?  Either reupload them with different skintone that is showerproof or if possible make this one used showerproof?  Thanks if you can.

Hi,
I'm sorry when I created Kendall and London the skins I used were not shower proof or SBB skins, I just add the SBB clothes and other things that come with the SBB there is nothing I can do about that..

jaldeer

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 18, 2009, 05:59:57 am »

Oh well, that's ok - even though it's not shower proof, I do like this skintone better on Kendall and London. 

My Avatar is my cat Sheba - She died on June 22, 2007 from cancer.  She was 14 years old.  I really miss her - she was loved very much.
FzzyDg8

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 14, 2009, 11:36:24 am »

Woohooooo.....another great looking guy to download......thank you for sharing Kendall!   Grin
jazzi04

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 17, 2009, 06:52:49 pm »

cool LOL, Happy you love Kendall FzzyDg8, thanks for the nice comment. Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  

Jump to: